Alert: Please insert overitable media into the drive - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Alert: Please insert overitable media into the drive - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am getting this alert after I back up only 3Gb out of 5 Gb. I have no overwrite protection set and for it to overwrite scratch media before recyclable. Any ideas?...

  1. Alert: Please insert overitable media into the drive

    I am getting this alert after I back up only 3Gb out of 5 Gb. I have no overwrite
    protection set and for it to overwrite scratch media before recyclable.
    Any ideas?

  2. Re: Alert: Please insert overitable media into the drive

    I have tried skipping the file it was getting stuck on as well but it still
    got stuck at 3Gb with the same situation. Suggestions?

    "Ted Hickman" wrote:

    >I am getting this alert after I back up only 3Gb out of 5 Gb. I have no

    overwrite
    >protection set and for it to overwrite scratch media before recyclable.

    >Any ideas?

+ Reply to Thread