After we install the DHCP and WINS services and IIS 3 server on the NT server,
the Back Exec could not start. From the Control Pannel\Services, we could
see these components of Backup Exec were started, Alert Server, naming Server,
Notification Server and these were stopped, Agent Brower, Device & Media
Service, Job Engine, Server. Manually starting Device & Media Service still
failed. An error message "Error2186 The servive is not responding the control
function" was poped up. reboot the NT server could not solve the problem
either.

Any idea and help for this will be appricited.

Terry Zhu