Hello.

I've been trying to backup my worksatns via Win98 Backup Exec Agents and
I receive an ERROR stating that "The server refused the network connection".
I have all my agents installed/loaded on the clients and no restrictions
are setup for accessing the directory. \

I also can't see two other users running the agent and on the Veritas Support
Site, I've retrieved a single Document for an Oracle Agent Error which the
solution only states to start the service in NT.

Please help if you have any suggestions. Thanks in advance for your help.

Rafael