I too had many problems getting the OFO option to work properly.
I checked out tech support and the newsgroups, tried all of the
upgrades, patches & suggestions to no avail. Everything looked
ilke it should work - but it didn't. Checked out the VNCSnapshot
Service and found it was loging in as a System Account. Changed
the service to log on as administrator, stopped & restarted the
VNCSnapshot service, and the errors went away. Hope this helps!

David Wood wrote:
>In article <38282abe@hronntp01.?>, Scott Bellingham
> writes
>>I am getting the "OFO: Not enough disk space on device running OFO to create
>>or increment the static volume." error and can't seem to fix it. I am

backing
>>up a 30gb volume, but have 10gb free. I have installed b2575 and then

installed