Agent Accelerator - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Agent Accelerator - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am using Quantum DLT 7000 with Backup Exec 7.3 2570 multi server edition. Agent accelerator is running on all NT Servers but throughput is about 15 MB. via 100 MB. Full Dublex NIC on the fully switched network. Do ...

  1. Agent Accelerator

    I am using Quantum DLT 7000 with Backup Exec 7.3 2570 multi server edition.
    Agent accelerator is running on all NT Servers but throughput is about 15
    MB. via 100 MB. Full Dublex NIC on the fully switched network.

    Do you have any suggestions to increase the performance?

    BEst regards

  2. Re: Agent Accelerator

    Are your NICs and switches set to AutoNegotiate?

    If so, force them all to 100/Full. Autonegotiate is, in general, a bad thing,
    especially across manufacturer boundaries.

    erdinc betin wrote:

    > I am using Quantum DLT 7000 with Backup Exec 7.3 2570 multi server edition.
    > Agent accelerator is running on all NT Servers but throughput is about 15
    > MB. via 100 MB. Full Dublex NIC on the fully switched network.
    >
    > Do you have any suggestions to increase the performance?
    >
    > BEst regards

+ Reply to Thread