In article <38471862@hronntp01.?>, Julian West
writes
>We are testing Windows 2000 and during install of BE 7.3 we get a pop-up "This
>version will not install onto Windows 2000. Please go to www.vertias.com
>for more information.". We don't plan on having 2000 server live before
>release, but we would like to run Backup Exec Admin on 2000-Professional
>workstations to connect to several servers for administrative tasks. Any
>idea when a 2000-compatible version will be available?

It is available, but only to people in the beta program for Backup Exec
for Windows 2000. I can't tell you what it's like, because I'm not in
the program. They may reopen the program for new applicants - keep your
eye on .

Veritas have committed to having a Win2000 version available at Win2000
release, though not necessarily before that.

David
--
David Wood david@wood2.demon.co.uk
Please post any replies to this group - "post and mail" is not needed.