win98 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on win98 - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have Backup Exec for NT server/Enterprise edition....but we migrated this server to a Win98 workstation....can I use the NT software still???...

  1. win98

    I have Backup Exec for NT server/Enterprise edition....but we migrated this
    server to a Win98 workstation....can I use the NT software still???

  2. Re: win98

    No

    if you would like to verify this try installing the software on a win98 machine

    "Chris" wrote:

    >I have Backup Exec for NT server/Enterprise edition....but we migrated this
    >server to a Win98 workstation....can I use the NT software still???

+ Reply to Thread