overwrite in media pool not working - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on overwrite in media pool not working - Veritas Backup Exec ; We are constantly getting Alerts in 7.2 about overwriting media. We have the option clicked to overwrite all media in the pool, but sometimes, it just won't do it. Any ideas? Thanks!...

  1. overwrite in media pool not working

    We are constantly getting Alerts in 7.2 about overwriting media. We
    have the option clicked to overwrite all media in the pool, but sometimes,
    it just won't do it.
    Any ideas? Thanks!

  2. Re: overwrite in media pool not working

    What is the retention period of the pool in question?

    Bill Coon wrote:

    > We are constantly getting Alerts in 7.2 about overwriting media. We
    > have the option clicked to overwrite all media in the pool, but sometimes,
    > it just won't do it.
    > Any ideas? Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread