no login dialog box when accessing nt machines - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on no login dialog box when accessing nt machines - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi. I was using Backup Exec for NT evaluation edition, which was working fine. Then I decided to purchase the software, and Veritas sent me a serial number. After re-installation , I tried to do a new backup. When selecting ...

  1. no login dialog box when accessing nt machines

    Hi. I was using Backup Exec for NT evaluation edition, which was working fine.
    Then I decided to purchase the software, and Veritas sent me a serial number.

    After re-installation , I tried to do a new backup. When selecting NT machines,
    under the Selections tab, there's supposed to be a username/password dialog
    box right ? well there's nothing. I'm not prompted for anything and there's
    nothing displayed under the contents of the NT Machine.

    This was working before I reinstalled.

    Thanx in advance!
    Justin

  2. Re: no login dialog box when accessing nt machines

    In the select pane, highlight the machine you want to connect to,
    Select the Network dropdown menu, select "Connect As".

    Justin wrote:

    > Hi. I was using Backup Exec for NT evaluation edition, which was working fine.
    > Then I decided to purchase the software, and Veritas sent me a serial number.
    >
    > After re-installation , I tried to do a new backup. When selecting NT machines,
    > under the Selections tab, there's supposed to be a username/password dialog
    > box right ? well there's nothing. I'm not prompted for anything and there's
    > nothing displayed under the contents of the NT Machine.
    >
    > This was working before I reinstalled.
    >
    > Thanx in advance!
    > Justin

+ Reply to Thread