I am currently experiencing multiple "overwritable media" errors on several
of the drives and/or tapes within the ATL P3000 reported by Veritas BackupExec
v7.3 which are preventing the scheduled jobs from continuing/starting.

Drive integrity was allegedly verified by an outside HW vendor.

Veritas' website lists this problem, but the solution does not help.

I have seen many different variations on this error over the years with BackupExec,
but, at this point, I am not entirely convinced it is SW related.

Anyone seen this?? Tips, pointers, solutions? Help!