Notes Agent for BENT 7.3 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Notes Agent for BENT 7.3 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Anybody know if you can use the free space on a server other than the notes server to perform a Notes Agent backup? If this doesn't make sense, e-mail me and I'll give you the details. Thanks, Tom...

  1. Notes Agent for BENT 7.3

    Anybody know if you can use the free space on a server other than the notes
    server to perform a Notes Agent backup? If this doesn't make sense, e-mail
    me and I'll give you the details.
    Thanks,
    Tom

  2. Re: Notes Agent for BENT 7.3

    No. It must be a drive letter on the server you are backing up.

    Thomas Bigboy wrote:

    > Anybody know if you can use the free space on a server other than the notes
    > server to perform a Notes Agent backup? If this doesn't make sense, e-mail
    > me and I'll give you the details.
    > Thanks,
    > Tom

  3. Re: Notes Agent for BENT 7.3

    Ross Irvine wrote:
    >No. It must be a drive letter on the server you are backing up.
    >
    >Thomas Bigboy wrote:
    >>
    >> Anybody know if you can use the free space on a server other than the

    notes
    >> server to perform a Notes Agent backup? If this doesn't make sense, e-mail
    >> me and I'll give you the details.
    >> Thanks,
    >> Tom

  4. Re: Notes Agent for BENT 7.3