install backup exec for netware from NetWare instead of Windows - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on install backup exec for netware from NetWare instead of Windows - Veritas Backup Exec ; Can someone tell me how I can install backup exec 9.2 for netware from NetWare server instead of Windows? Thank you very much!...

  1. install backup exec for netware from NetWare instead of Windows

    Can someone tell me how I can install backup exec 9.2 for netware from
    NetWare server instead of Windows?

    Thank you very much!

  2. Re: install backup exec for netware from NetWare instead of Windows

    April wrote:

    > Can someone tell me how I can install backup exec 9.2 for netware
    > from NetWare server instead of Windows?
    >
    > Thank you very much!

    You can't - the install program must be run from a windows machine
    (server or workstation) that is connected to the NetWare server you
    want to intsall to.

+ Reply to Thread