New server/agent > unable to connect to device - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on New server/agent > unable to connect to device - Veritas Backup Exec ; Media server: 6.5 wSP6 BENW9.2 Agent: same I tried reinstalling the agent. It looks as though it loads fine. I checked the hosts file on both. They can ping each other all day I added the new server to the ...

  1. New server/agent > unable to connect to device

    Media server: 6.5 wSP6 BENW9.2
    Agent: same
    I tried reinstalling the agent. It looks as though it loads fine.
    I checked the hosts file on both. They can ping each other all day
    I added the new server to the NDMPSVRS.DAT on the media server.
    Thanks for any help on this!

  2. Re: New server/agent > unable to connect to device

    This was fixed. The problem was in NW
    New Ca Server
    Delete keys and sas for that server.
    run pkidiag
    maybe dstrace +RN ??
    cheers

    "Wray" wrote:

    >Media server: 6.5 wSP6 BENW9.2
    >Agent: same
    >I tried reinstalling the agent. It looks as though it loads fine.
    >I checked the hosts file on both. They can ping each other all day
    >I added the new server to the NDMPSVRS.DAT on the media server.
    >Thanks for any help on this!

+ Reply to Thread