Slow backup netware 6.5 and backup exec veritas 9.2 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Slow backup netware 6.5 and backup exec veritas 9.2 - Veritas Backup Exec ; The backup is very slow!! Messages about scanning barcode? How can we increase the performance Veritas 9.20 build 1401 and netware 6.5 About remote backup from netware servers It is a great problem for us. Please help....

  1. Slow backup netware 6.5 and backup exec veritas 9.2

    The backup is very slow!! Messages about scanning barcode?
    How can we increase the performance
    Veritas 9.20 build 1401 and netware 6.5

    About remote backup from netware servers
    It is a great problem for us.

    Please help.

  2. Re: Slow backup netware 6.5 and backup exec veritas 9.2

    Walter Bolwerk wrote:

    > The backup is very slow!! Messages about scanning barcode?
    > How can we increase the performance
    > Veritas 9.20 build 1401 and netware 6.5
    >
    > About remote backup from netware servers
    > It is a great problem for us.

    Is it only remote servers that are backing up slowly? If so, this is
    probably a network issue. Try TSATEST and see what results you get from
    that:

    http://support.novell.com/docs/Tids/.../10092890.html