Backup Exec Administration Console download - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Exec Administration Console download - Veritas Backup Exec ; Does anyone know where i can download the admnistration console for Backup Exec 9.2 for Netware? I don't have the CD, that is why i am looking for a download. I have the software already installed on my server, but ...

  1. Backup Exec Administration Console download

    Does anyone know where i can download the admnistration console for Backup
    Exec 9.2 for Netware? I don't have the CD, that is why i am looking for
    a download.

    I have the software already installed on my server, but want to manage it
    from one of the workstation that had to be rebuilt due to a dead hard drive
    and I cannot find the download for the Administration Console.

  2. Re: Backup Exec Administration Console download

    Khaled wrote:

    > Does anyone know where i can download the admnistration console for
    > Backup Exec 9.2 for Netware? I don't have the CD, that is why i am
    > looking for a download.
    >
    > I have the software already installed on my server, but want to
    > manage it from one of the workstation that had to be rebuilt due to a
    > dead hard drive and I cannot find the download for the Administration
    > Console.

    You cant download this on it's own - it's part of the entire download
    for 9.2 which is here:

    http://support.veritas.com/docs/287839

+ Reply to Thread