e-mail alerts - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on e-mail alerts - Veritas Backup Exec ; We have servers with Netware 6.5 SP6, BE 9.20 1401. I configured the server to send e-mail with job log on job success and error, and when BE needs attention too. I receive mails about the jobs, but the alert ...

  1. e-mail alerts

    We have servers with Netware 6.5 SP6, BE 9.20 1401. I configured the server
    to send e-mail with job log on job success and error, and when BE needs attention
    too. I receive mails about the jobs, but the alert mail don't (brodcast messages
    don't works too).
    Any idea what is going on??
    Thanks!
    Lecio