backup exec for NetWare - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on backup exec for NetWare - Veritas Backup Exec ; Is there any way that I can view the scheduled backup job selection from the administration console at NetWare? For some reason, when I tried to view the selection from backup exec administration console from Windows, there is no expanding ...

  1. backup exec for NetWare

    Is there any way that I can view the scheduled backup job selection from
    the administration console at NetWare?

    For some reason, when I tried to view the selection from backup exec
    administration console from Windows, there is no expanding like + sign
    either at left side o right side. I uninstalled the backup exec
    administration console from the windows and reinstalled it. I still get
    the same problem.

    Any idea?

  2. Re: backup exec for NetWare

    Li wrote:
    > Is there any way that I can view the scheduled backup job selection from
    > the administration console at NetWare?

    Not that i know of..

    > For some reason, when I tried to view the selection from backup exec
    > administration console from Windows, there is no expanding like + sign
    > either at left side o right side. I uninstalled the backup exec
    > administration console from the windows and reinstalled it. I still get
    > the same problem.

    I have that a lot. It helps when in the left pane you select the server
    you want to expand (it will show you the volumes in the right pane with
    nothing selected), and then press F5 to refresh the view.

    --
    Marcel de Roode
    Erasmus University Rotterdam

  3. Re: backup exec for NetWare

    Marcel de Roode wrote:
    > Li wrote:
    >> Is there any way that I can view the scheduled backup job selection
    >> from the administration console at NetWare?

    > Not that i know of..
    >>
    >> For some reason, when I tried to view the selection from backup exec
    >> administration console from Windows, there is no expanding like + sign
    >> either at left side o right side. I uninstalled the backup exec
    >> administration console from the windows and reinstalled it. I still
    >> get the same problem.

    > I have that a lot. It helps when in the left pane you select the server
    > you want to expand (it will show you the volumes in the right pane with
    > nothing selected), and then press F5 to refresh the view.

    Thanks a lot. That works!!!

+ Reply to Thread