Any word on Driver Set 3 for 9.2? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Any word on Driver Set 3 for 9.2? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Wondering if anyone had any idea what a reasonable expectionation would be for Driver Set 3. I've been manually changing tapes on my Dell ML6000 for the last 6 months waiting for a driver to be released. I think the ...

  1. Any word on Driver Set 3 for 9.2?

    Wondering if anyone had any idea what a reasonable expectionation would be
    for Driver Set 3. I've been manually changing tapes on my Dell ML6000 for
    the last 6 months waiting for a driver to be released. I think the
    library's been available for over a year now.

  2. Re: Any word on Driver Set 3 for 9.2?

    Larry P wrote:

    > Wondering if anyone had any idea what a reasonable expectionation
    > would be for Driver Set 3. I've been manually changing tapes on my
    > Dell ML6000 for the last 6 months waiting for a driver to be
    > released. I think the library's been available for over a year now.

    No idea - why don't you open up a support case with Symantec? That
    would probably speed this up..

+ Reply to Thread