Alternative to administration console? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Alternative to administration console? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Is there an alternative to the windows admin console, the NW old school console or the xwindows console? Can I use the admin console that comes with BE for Windows 10? I am finding that the admin tools for BEfNW ...

  1. Alternative to administration console?

    Is there an alternative to the windows admin console, the NW old school console
    or the xwindows console? Can I use the admin console that comes with BE for
    Windows 10?

    I am finding that the admin tools for BEfNW are buggy and slow to respond.

  2. Re: Alternative to administration console?

    No, the BE10 for Windows admin console will not work as a NetWare BE
    admin console.

    -Barry.

+ Reply to Thread