DST - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on DST - Veritas Backup Exec ; My Novell server has been patched (ver 6.5 SP6) and at DST changed time perfectly. But when I open my Backup Exec. Administrator it displays a hour earlier... Does anyone else have this? All I'm reading says so long as ...

  1. DST

    My Novell server has been patched (ver 6.5 SP6) and at DST changed time perfectly.
    But when I open my Backup Exec. Administrator it displays a hour earlier...
    Does anyone else have this? All I'm reading says so long as the server is
    right my Backup Exec. will be too.

  2. Re: DST

    Did you also patch the JVM (Java)?
    Check this URL
    https://secure-support.novell.com/Ka...AL_Public.html

    or this one for all Netware Items effected or not
    http://www.novell.com/info/daylight_saving.html

    Hope it Helps.

  3. Re: DST

    "KippH" wrote:

    >Did you also patch the JVM (Java)?
    >Check this URL

    Revised update from SUN
    http://www.novell.com/support/search...200%2026642576

    Now backups are running on time except my time in the Back-Up Exec Admin.
    Console is still off by 1 hour. If I use the Netware console screen the time
    is correct. Very strange.

+ Reply to Thread