ofmcdf.cfg file reset value - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on ofmcdf.cfg file reset value - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have been experiencing some problems related to article 272361 http://support.veritas.com/docs/272361 I make the changes and specifically the InitialCacheSize value gets changed back to the original after the job runs. Could this be related to overall memory of the system. ...

  1. ofmcdf.cfg file reset value

    I have been experiencing some problems related to article 272361 http://support.veritas.com/docs/272361
    I make the changes and specifically the InitialCacheSize value gets changed
    back to the original after the job runs.

    Could this be related to overall memory of the system. I am running NW 6.5
    SP5 with current SP5 patches.

    Any thoughts would be helpful.

  2. Re: ofmcdf.cfg file reset value

    Make sure OFM is unloaded before you make the changes, or they won't
    save.

    -Barry.

+ Reply to Thread