test - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on test - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have version 9.0. Is there a build update for 9.0. I have not upgraded in awhile and the website look has changed. I am having a problem getting the admin console to work with XP. It crashed upon startup...

  1. test

    I have version 9.0. Is there a build update for 9.0. I have not upgraded in
    awhile and the website look has changed. I am having a problem getting the
    admin console to work with XP. It crashed upon startup

  2. Re: test

    Hugh wrote:

    > I have version 9.0. Is there a build update for 9.0. I have not
    > upgraded in awhile and the website look has changed. I am having a
    > problem getting the admin console to work with XP. It crashed upon
    > startup

    This was the last build released for 9.0:

    http://support.veritas.com/docs/260999

    You should also apply the following updates:

    http://support.veritas.com/docs/274645
    http://support.veritas.com/docs/277423
    http://support.veritas.com/docs/278129
    http://support.veritas.com/docs/259352