Upgrading 9.2 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Upgrading 9.2 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi! I was wondering if someone could clarify a point. I want to upgraade from 9.2.1391 to 9.2.1401.4 (Which i Have just downloaded) and was wondering if there is a patch I can apply to do this? or is a ...

  1. Upgrading 9.2

    Hi!

    I was wondering if someone could clarify a point. I want to upgraade
    from 9.2.1391 to 9.2.1401.4 (Which i Have just downloaded) and was
    wondering if there is a patch I can apply to do this? or is a case of
    just applying this new downloaded software over the top of the current
    installation? (Having of course taken a copy of my bkupexec folder)

    Hope someone can help

    Cheers

    G.

  2. Re: Upgrading 9.2

    Graham Clarke wrote:

    > Hi!
    >
    > I was wondering if someone could clarify a point. I want to upgraade
    > from 9.2.1391 to 9.2.1401.4 (Which i Have just downloaded) and was
    > wondering if there is a patch I can apply to do this? or is a case of
    > just applying this new downloaded software over the top of the
    > current installation? (Having of course taken a copy of my bkupexec
    > folder)

    Exactly, just install straight over the top - it's a very straight
    forward process. As you said, take a copy of the bkupexec folder just
    in case..

+ Reply to Thread