UNABLE TO INSTALL REMOTE AGENT ON X64 WINDOWS SERVER - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on UNABLE TO INSTALL REMOTE AGENT ON X64 WINDOWS SERVER - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am running Backup Exec for Netware v9.1.1158. I can install the remote agent for Windows on a 2003 server, but can not install it on a 2003 server x64. I downloaded BACKUPEXECV9.2.14 and tried to install the agent \Agents\RANT64 ...

  1. UNABLE TO INSTALL REMOTE AGENT ON X64 WINDOWS SERVER

    I am running Backup Exec for Netware v9.1.1158. I can install the remote
    agent for Windows on a 2003 server, but can not install it on a 2003 server
    x64. I downloaded BACKUPEXECV9.2.14 and tried to install the agent \Agents\RANT64
    but it said it could not install on this version of OS.

    Is there a remote agent for Windows x64 that I can install?

  2. Re: UNABLE TO INSTALL REMOTE AGENT ON X64 WINDOWS SERVER

    Roysan wrote:

    > I am running Backup Exec for Netware v9.1.1158. I can install the
    > remote agent for Windows on a 2003 server, but can not install it on
    > a 2003 server x64. I downloaded BACKUPEXECV9.2.14 and tried to
    > install the agent \Agents\RANT64 but it said it could not install on
    > this version of OS.
    >
    > Is there a remote agent for Windows x64 that I can install?

    Not sure to be honest - you would probably be better off posting this
    in the Backup Exec for Windows Servers forum.

+ Reply to Thread