tape drive disable status - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on tape drive disable status - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hello I'm using benw91.11589, nw5.0 sp6b (yes Netware 5.0), using adpt160m, hp AIT2 tape library 2020. restart the bkupexec, status come up as drive disable, I have to manually do a control E to enable the drive. Any setting in ...

  1. tape drive disable status

    Hello
    I'm using benw91.11589, nw5.0 sp6b (yes Netware 5.0), using adpt160m, hp
    AIT2 tape library 2020.
    restart the bkupexec, status come up as drive disable,
    I have to manually do a control E to enable the drive.
    Any setting in bkupexec admin console to do automatic enable drive?
    Thanks in advance.
    Acme

  2. Re: tape drive disable status

    acme wrote:

    > Hello
    > I'm using benw91.11589, nw5.0 sp6b (yes Netware 5.0), using adpt160m,
    > hp AIT2 tape library 2020. restart the bkupexec, status come up as
    > drive disable, I have to manually do a control E to enable the drive.
    > Any setting in bkupexec admin console to do automatic enable drive?
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Acme

    You could try:

    1. BESTOP
    2. Rename sys:\bkupexec\mm to mm.old
    3. BESTART

    However, you should be aware that NetWare 5.0 is no longer supported:

    http://support.veritas.com/docs/230310

+ Reply to Thread