Error With Quick Check - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Error With Quick Check - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi. I have a few NW6.5 sp5 Servers running BE 9.1. We had upgraded the Servers to SP6 which was a nightmare, so we then downgraded them back to SP5 and added a few patches. Once downgraded, my backups still ...

  1. Error With Quick Check

    Hi.

    I have a few NW6.5 sp5 Servers running BE 9.1.
    We had upgraded the Servers to SP6 which was a nightmare, so we then downgraded
    them back to SP5 and added a few patches.
    Once downgraded, my backups still continue to Pass, but, I get the following
    error " JOB COMPLETED : WITH ERROR - ERRORTHIS JOB CALLED FOR A QUICK CHECK
    TO BE PERFORMED , QUICK CHECK WAS NOT ENABLED"
    I haven't changed any Quick Check options ever, and all of a sudden this
    message started appearing on a few of my jobs.

    Any ideas ???

    Thanks
    Frank

  2. Re: Error With Quick Check

    Frank Mezzanotte wrote:

    > Hi.
    >
    > I have a few NW6.5 sp5 Servers running BE 9.1.
    > We had upgraded the Servers to SP6 which was a nightmare, so we then
    > downgraded them back to SP5 and added a few patches.
    > Once downgraded, my backups still continue to Pass, but, I get the
    > following error " JOB COMPLETED : WITH ERROR - ERRORTHIS JOB CALLED
    > FOR A QUICK CHECK TO BE PERFORMED , QUICK CHECK WAS NOT ENABLED"
    > I haven't changed any Quick Check options ever, and all of a sudden
    > this message started appearing on a few of my jobs.
    >
    > Any ideas ???

    Sounds like Quick Check is enabled in the policy for the backup but not
    in the media server options:

    http://support.veritas.com/docs/264667

+ Reply to Thread