BACKUP EXEC DRIVERS FOR SONY AIT SDX 4580 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BACKUP EXEC DRIVERS FOR SONY AIT SDX 4580 - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have a novell 4.2 and backup exec version 7.5 , I have changed the tape device and I don`t have the drivers. Where can I get it? regardes...

  1. BACKUP EXEC DRIVERS FOR SONY AIT SDX 4580

    I have a novell 4.2 and backup exec version 7.5 , I have changed the tape
    device and I don`t have the drivers.

    Where can I get it?
    regardes

  2. Re: BACKUP EXEC DRIVERS FOR SONY AIT SDX 4580

    gabriel wrote:

    > I have a novell 4.2 and backup exec version 7.5 , I have changed the
    > tape device and I don`t have the drivers.
    >
    > Where can I get it?
    > regardes

    Well, 7.5 is way out of date - you'll need to upgrade to 9.2. Problem
    is, 9.2 is not 'officially' supported with NetWare 4.2
    (http://support.veritas.com/docs/230310). It may work, but if you have
    problems there is no guarantee that Symantec can/will provide a fix.

    So, you are looking at an upgrade of the OS as well as an upgrade of
    Backup Exec.

+ Reply to Thread