Error in Backup - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Error in Backup - Veritas Backup Exec ; Without a reason i sudenly get the message "End of media reached. Load next media". Nothing has changing in the program. It appesr just at on day and i do not the answer. Who can hel...

  1. Error in Backup

    Without a reason i sudenly get the message "End of media reached. Load next
    media".
    Nothing has changing in the program. It appesr just at on day and i do not
    the answer.

    Who can hel

  2. Re: Error in Backup

    Johan vd Veen wrote:

    > Without a reason i sudenly get the message "End of media reached.
    > Load next media".
    > Nothing has changing in the program. It appesr just at on day and i
    > do not the answer.
    >
    > Who can hel

    Well, the media is full and it's asking for the next media to continue
    writing data. My guess is that your data is growing and you now require
    more than 1 media to back it up.

+ Reply to Thread