Netware 6.5 SP5 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Netware 6.5 SP5 - Veritas Backup Exec ; After applying SP5 on my Netware 6.5 server, the server boots when the backup job begins. My Backup Exec version is 9.10, Revision 0306....

  1. Netware 6.5 SP5

    After applying SP5 on my Netware 6.5 server, the server boots when the backup
    job begins. My Backup Exec version is 9.10, Revision 0306.

  2. Re: Netware 6.5 SP5

    Beth Tippett wrote:

    > After applying SP5 on my Netware 6.5 server, the server boots when
    > the backup job begins. My Backup Exec version is 9.10, Revision
    > 0306.

    Does the server write anything to sys:\system\abend.log? If not, is
    this a HP/Compaq server? If so, disabled ASR in the BIOS which will
    help with finding out what is causing the problem.

    Also, you are on a very old build of Backup Exec. Try updating to the
    latest build:

    http://support.veritas.com/docs/282294

+ Reply to Thread