I have a Windows XP workstation with two Network interfaces. One interface
connects me to the internet and the other connects me to the Novell 6.5 network.
I have BackupExec 9.2 Administration Console loaded on my workstation. The
console will not show the media server online unless I uncheck the TCP/IP
settings for the internet NIC. The Java console for BackupExec on the server
gives me the following:

Java.rmi.ConnectIOException: Exception creating connection to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx;
nested exception is:
Java.net.SocketException: errno: 53, error: Software caused a connection
abort.

The IP address referenced in this message was the address assigned to the
internet interface.

What can I do to connect Java to the proper IP address?