Move backup opperation to new server - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Move backup opperation to new server - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hello I like to get backup up and running quickly. what file/folder can I copy over, containing all my backup parameter ( tape partition, schedule, agent) ? Thanks Acme...

  1. Move backup opperation to new server

    Hello
    I like to get backup up and running quickly. what file/folder can I copy
    over, containing all my backup parameter ( tape partition, schedule, agent)
    ?
    Thanks
    Acme

  2. Re: Move backup opperation to new server

    acme wrote:

    > Hello
    > I like to get backup up and running quickly. what file/folder can I
    > copy over, containing all my backup parameter ( tape partition,
    > schedule, agent) ? Thanks Acme

    This should help:

    http://support.veritas.com/docs/244379

+ Reply to Thread