does Backup Exec encrypt tapes - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on does Backup Exec encrypt tapes - Veritas Backup Exec ; I'm wondering if Backup Exec 9.2 for netware can be configured to encrypt the media? If it can, how does one configure it to do so?...

  1. does Backup Exec encrypt tapes

    I'm wondering if Backup Exec 9.2 for netware can be configured to encrypt
    the media? If it can, how does one configure it to do so?

  2. Re: does Backup Exec encrypt tapes

    Ben Weeks wrote:

    > I'm wondering if Backup Exec 9.2 for netware can be configured to
    > encrypt the media? If it can, how does one configure it to do so?

    No, Backup Exec for NetWare does not have any encryption options I'm
    afraid.

+ Reply to Thread