Backup Exec 9.1 to 9.2 free upgrade? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Exec 9.1 to 9.2 free upgrade? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Is 9.2 a free upgrade from Backup Exec 9.1 or is there a charge to move to 9.2? Thanks...

  1. Backup Exec 9.1 to 9.2 free upgrade?

    Is 9.2 a free upgrade from Backup Exec 9.1 or is there a charge to move to
    9.2?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Backup Exec 9.1 to 9.2 free upgrade?

    Sorry it is not a free upgrade.

    "John" wrote in message news:450f38bf@ROSASTDMZ05....
    > Is 9.2 a free upgrade from Backup Exec 9.1 or is there a charge to move to
    > 9.2?
    >
    > Thanks

  3. Re: Backup Exec 9.1 to 9.2 free upgrade?

    Not if you don't have software maintenance.

    -Barry.

  4. Re: Backup Exec 9.1 to 9.2 free upgrade?

    What about extended phone support, does that entail a free upgrade?

    "Barry St.John" wrote in message
    > Not if you don't have software maintenance.
    >
    > -Barry.

  5. Re: Backup Exec 9.1 to 9.2 free upgrade?

    John wrote:

    > What about extended phone support, does that entail a free upgrade?

    I don't think so although you should probably check this with your
    reseller/account manager etc.

+ Reply to Thread