Where are the upgrades? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Where are the upgrades? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi. Just joined this forum in the hopes that someone might educate me as to where I might find the downloadable upgrade to my existing BE 9.0 Build 4019. This website is telling me there is no upgrade, but I'm ...

  1. Where are the upgrades?

    Hi. Just joined this forum in the hopes that someone might educate me as to
    where I might find the downloadable upgrade to my existing BE 9.0 Build 4019.
    This website is telling me there is no upgrade, but I'm reading all kinds
    of threads where folks are talking about builds much later than mine. Can
    someone help? Thanks,

  2. Re: Where are the upgrades?

    Paul wrote:

    > Hi. Just joined this forum in the hopes that someone might educate me
    > as to where I might find the downloadable upgrade to my existing BE
    > 9.0 Build 4019. This website is telling me there is no upgrade, but
    > I'm reading all kinds of threads where folks are talking about builds
    > much later than mine. Can someone help? Thanks,

    This is the latest (and last) build for 9.0:

    http://support.veritas.com/docs/260999

    You will also need:

    http://support.veritas.com/docs/274645
    http://support.veritas.com/docs/277423
    http://support.veritas.com/docs/278129

    and possibly the updated driver set as well:

    http://support.veritas.com/docs/282047

+ Reply to Thread