Sony SDX-900V - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Sony SDX-900V - Veritas Backup Exec ; This drive should make 200GB uncompressed and 520 compressed. I just can backup 170-180 GB of data when the backupexec tells that tape is full. Anyone who have a solution? I have NW6 with SP5, BE 9.1 rev 1152...

  1. Sony SDX-900V

    This drive should make 200GB uncompressed and 520 compressed. I just can backup
    170-180 GB of data when the backupexec tells that tape is full. Anyone who
    have a solution? I have NW6 with SP5, BE 9.1 rev 1152

  2. Re: Sony SDX-900V

    Niklas wrote:

    > This drive should make 200GB uncompressed and 520 compressed. I just
    > can backup 170-180 GB of data when the backupexec tells that tape is
    > full. Anyone who have a solution? I have NW6 with SP5, BE 9.1 rev 1152

    You will probably find that the data is already compressed on disk
    which means that it cannot be compressed any further by Backup Exec.

    Chris

+ Reply to Thread