Admin console BE 9.2 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Admin console BE 9.2 - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have installed the admin console for 9.2, it connects to the server but will not come online. Under status it says unknown. If I click on say, Job Logs, the blue line on the bottom just keeps going and ...

  1. Admin console BE 9.2

    I have installed the admin console for 9.2, it connects to the server but
    will not come online.
    Under status it says unknown. If I click on say, Job Logs, the blue line
    on the bottom just keeps going and going. Any ideas?
    Thanks

  2. Re: Admin console BE 9.2

    Larry wrote:
    > I have installed the admin console for 9.2, it connects to the server but
    > will not come online.
    > Under status it says unknown. If I click on say, Job Logs, the blue line
    > on the bottom just keeps going and going. Any ideas?
    > Thanks

    On the server console check on the Backup Exec Java Application Server
    if a connection is made with the correct IP address. Check for any error
    messages.
    Workstations with two network cards can cause this kind of trouble by
    trying to connect with a wrong IP address.

    --
    Marcel de Roode
    Erasmus University Rotterdam

  3. Re: Admin console BE 9.2

    Marcel de Roode wrote:
    >Larry wrote:
    >> I have installed the admin console for 9.2, it connects to the server

    but
    >> will not come online.
    >> Under status it says unknown. If I click on say, Job Logs, the blue line
    >> on the bottom just keeps going and going. Any ideas?
    >> Thanks

    >On the server console check on the Backup Exec Java Application Server
    >if a connection is made with the correct IP address. Check for any error

    >messages.
    >Workstations with two network cards can cause this kind of trouble by
    >trying to connect with a wrong IP address.
    >
    >--
    >Marcel de Roode
    >Erasmus University Rotterdam

    Marcel, that was the problem. I disabled my wireless card and it connect
    fine.
    Thanks alot for your help.
    Larry

+ Reply to Thread