I have 5 tapes in a Library. I want 1 full backup every monday and 4 append
backup for the rest of the week. At the end of the month I would like to
replace the 5 tapes with 5 new ones.
The problem I have is: every now and then a couple of weeks into the month
the 1st tape of the 5 gets overwritten again instead of the backup going
to (emtpy)tape 4 or 5 it goes back to the first and wipes it out.
What am I doing wrong? Everytime I put 5 tapes in I import them. I have the
overwrite proctection set to 6 months and append set to infinite. Any help
would be great. thanks