install backupexec admin console only - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on install backupexec admin console only - Veritas Backup Exec ; How can I install just the admin console on my local pc without going through the complete install. It is wanting me to push out backup exec when I already have it installed on my netware server. thanks!...

  1. install backupexec admin console only

    How can I install just the admin console on my local pc without going through
    the complete install. It is wanting me to push out backup exec when I already
    have it installed on my netware server.

    thanks!

  2. Re: install backupexec admin console only

    Launch the installer, click [Next].
    Click () 'I accept...', then click [Next].
    Select [x] Local workstation. Make sure the other checkboxes are
    empty.

    Select [x] Administration Console. Optionally select [ ] Backup Exec
    Documentation. Make sure the other checkboxes are cleared, then click
    [Next].

    -Barry.

+ Reply to Thread