Backup Exec did not detect any physical or shared storage devices - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Exec did not detect any physical or shared storage devices - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have an FSC server with a Seagate DDS4 drive that has worked fine with BE 9.1 for years. Several weeks ago it has stopped detecting the hardware. Netware sees it, it shows up in "list devices", it shows up ...

  1. Backup Exec did not detect any physical or shared storage devices

    I have an FSC server with a Seagate DDS4 drive that has worked fine with BE
    9.1 for years. Several weeks ago it has stopped detecting the hardware.
    Netware sees it, it shows up in "list devices", it shows up in "list storage
    adapters". BE gives me the error message above (in the subject line) and asks
    me if I want to create any backup-ro-disk folders. I have tried NWASPI and
    I've tried BECDM, I've tried the latest build and I've overinstalled the latest
    build of BE 9.2.

    As far as I am aware there are no problems with the hardware and I haven't
    changed the software configuration for a couple of years - it's NW6.5SP1.

    Any suggestions?

    TIA

    KD

  2. Re: Backup Exec did not detect any physical or shared storage devices

    Have you tried SBCON to see if this detects the tape drive?

    Also, you could try HCT.NLM to see if this detects and can read/write
    to the drive:

    http://support.veritas.com/docs/266477
    http://support.veritas.com/docs/231564

    Chris

  3. Re: Backup Exec did not detect any physical or shared storage devices

    > Have you tried SBCON to see if this detects the tape drive?

    I just have and yes, it detects it.

    > Also, you could try HCT.NLM to see if this detects and can read/write
    > to the drive:

    That says that it can't find an ASPI manager and suggests that I provide a path
    to BECDM.CDM. I have done that and it still doesn't work, but if BECDM is
    loaded (be BESTART.NCF) then it still complains that can't find the manager.

    Aha! But if BESTOP, load BECDM by hand and then load HCT, then it finds it OK.
    IT seems that loading bkupexec.nlm is disabling or hiding the drive.

    Thanks for the hints, any more?

    TIA

    KD

  4. Re: Backup Exec did not detect any physical or shared storage devices

    Can you type LOAD BEDIAG at the server console and post back here with
    a copy of :\bkupexec\bediag.fax. Please remember to remove all
    serial numbers before posting.

    Chris

  5. Re: Backup Exec did not detect any physical or shared storage devices

    > Can you type LOAD BEDIAG at the server console and post back here with
    > a copy of :\bkupexec\bediag.fax. Please remember to remove all
    > serial numbers before posting.

    OK Here goes, note that this is currently an unlicensed (eval) copy of 9.2,
    which I installed to see if it would resolve the problems I was having with my
    fully licensed version of 9.1.

    KD

    **** Start of BEDIAG results ****

    Fileserver Name: S1

    BEDIAG.NLM v9.20 01/11/2006 - Backup Exec Diagnostic Utility Module
    NetWare 5.70.02 June 11, 2004

    <#Serial_Numbers>

    BENW Serial numbers not available

    Tue Jul 4 16:43:42 2006
    Time zone name: GMT

    <#Dos_Boot_Files>

    * C:\CONFIG.SYS *
    Files=50
    Buffers=30
    Lastdrive=Z

    ********************************

    * C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT *
    @echo off
    set path=c:\dos;c:\nwserver
    C:
    CD \NWSERVER
    SERVER -NL -u573000000

    ********************************
    Total Server Memory is 2096679 Kilobytes
    Total Server Memory free is 673808 Kilobytes
    ********************************

    <#NetWare_Boot_Files>

    * STARTUP.NCF *
    LOAD ACPIDRV.PSM
    ######## End PSM Drivers ########
    LOAD IDECD.CDM
    LOAD NWASPI.CDM
    ######## End CDM Drivers ########
    LOAD IDEATA.HAM SLOT=10007
    LOAD I2OPCI.NLM SLOT=3
    LOAD LSI_U3NW.HAM SLOT=1
    LOAD BKSTROSM.HAM SLOT=12001
    LOAD SCSIOSM.HAM SLOT=12002
    ######## End HAM Drivers ########
    LOAD KEYB.NLM United Kingdom

    ********************************

    <#SCSI_Info>

    CMD Host = BECDM.CDM
    Number of Host Adapters = 3

    Host Adapter 0 SCSIOSM.HAM ADAPTEC 2010S

    Host Adapter 1 LSI_U3NW.HAM LSI53C1010-66:00
    SCSI ID = 6 Lun = 0 SEAGATE DAT 06240-XXX (8160), *

    Host Adapter 2 Vetitas VirtHBA Vetitas VirtMGR

    ********************************

    <#NetWare_Boot_Files>

    * SYS:SYSTEM\AUTOEXEC.NCF *
    set Bindery Context = O=Colehill
    SET Daylight Savings Time Offset = 1:00:00
    SET Start Of Daylight Savings Time = (MARCH SUNDAY LAST 2:00:00 AM)
    SET End Of Daylight Savings Time = (OCTOBER SUNDAY LAST 2:00:00 AM)
    SET Time Zone = GMT0BST

    # Note: The Time zone information mentioned above
    # should always precede the SERVER name.
    SEARCH ADD SYS:\JAVA\BIN
    SEARCH ADD SYS:\JAVA\NWGFX\BIN
    SEARCH ADD SYS:\JAVA\NJCLV2\BIN
    # WARNING!!
    FILE SERVER NAME S1
    # WARNING!!
    # If you change the name of this server, you must update
    # the server name in all the licenses that are assigned
    # to it using iManager.
    SERVERID 8844D66
    load conlog MAXIMUM=100
    ; Network driver LOADs and BINDs are initiated via
    ; INITSYS.NCF. The actual LOAD and BIND commands
    ; are contained in INITSYS.NCF and NETINFO.CFG.
    ; These files are in SYS:ETC.
    sys:etc\initsys.ncf
    LOAD ODINEB.NLM
    #LOAD IPXRTR
    #LOAD B57.LAN SLOT=10005 FRAME=ETHERNET_802.2 NAME=B57_1_E82
    #BIND IPX B57_1_E82 NET=F4FA6EDC
    #LOAD IPXRTRNM
    #LOAD TCPIP
    #LOAD B57.LAN SLOT=10005 FRAME=ETHERNET_II NAME=B57_1_EII
    #BIND IP B57_1_EII addr=10.12.3.201 mask=255.255.255.0 gate=10.12.3.254
    MOUNT ALL
    IPMINIT.NCF

    SYS:\SYSTEM\NMA\NMA5.NCF
    BSTART.NCF
    load nile.nlm
    load httpstk.nlm /SSL /keyfile:"SSL CertificateIP"
    LOAD PORTAL.NLM
    LOAD NDSIMON.NLM
    LOAD ACPISBD.NLM
    ; This will load the HotPlug User Interface Module
    ; LOAD SYS:\SYSTEM\NCMCON.NLM
    LOAD NICISDI.XLM
    LOAD SASDFM.XLM
    # -- Added by AFP Install --
    AFPSTRT.NCF
    # -- End of AFP Install --
    # -- Added by CIFS Install --
    CIFSSTRT.NCF
    # -- End of CIFS Install --
    LOAD PKI.NLM
    LOAD NLDAP.NLM
    # -- Added by Scripting Install --
    SCRIPT.NCF
    SEARCH ADD SYS:\APACHE2
    #ACCESS TO XTIER SOFTWARE
    SEARCH ADD SYS:\XTIER
    LOAD NCPL

    AP2WEBUP
    #Apache2 is now the admin server
    ADMSRVUP
    # tc4admin begin
    load perl.nlm
    SEARCH ADD SYS:/tomcat/4/bin
    tcadmup.ncf
    # tc4admin end
    # tomcat4 begin
    sys:/tomcat/4/bin/tomcat4.ncf
    # tomcat4 end
    # Storage Management Services components required for Backup
    SMSSTART.NCF
    #Added By FTP Server
    ftpstart.ncf
    #Added By FTP Server END
    #---Added By Native File Access For Unix---
    nfsstart
    #---Added By Native File Access For Unix END---

    # Uncomment the following line after creating DNS Server Object
    LOAD NAMED.NLM -n 2 -dl 3

    # Uncomment the following line after creating DHCP Server Object
    LOAD DHCPSRVR.NLM
    LOAD EMBOX.NLM

    ####################################
    # Printer stuff
    LOAD BROKER .CCABroker.Printers.Colehill
    LOAD NDPSM .NPM-CCA.Printers.Colehill
    ####################################

    SLPDA

    ####################################
    # Added by Backup Exec #
    ####################################

    ?BESTART.NCF

    ####################################

    Load AFREECON.NLM

    LOAD MONITOR

    LOAD SWEEP -DS

    ?OTSTART8.NCF

    # Start APC's PowerChute Business Edition Agent
    SYS:\PowerChuteBusinessEdition\Agent\bin\startup

    <#NetWare_CFG_Files>

    * SYS:SYSTEM\TIMESYNC.CFG *
    # TimeSync.Cfg is now updated automatically,
    # when changes are made on the System Console

    # TIMESYNC Configuration Parameters

    Configured Sources = ON
    DEBUG = 7
    Polling Count = 3
    Polling Interval = 43200
    Service Advertising = ON
    Synchronization Radius = 2000
    Type = SINGLE
    NTP Client Port = 0

    # TIMESYNC Configured time source list

    TIME SOURCE = 195.13.1.153:123

    * SYS:ETC\NETINFO.CFG *
    #!VERSION=2.3
    #!
    #! --- WARNING -- WARNING -- WARNING -- WARNING -- WARNING -- WARNING ----
    #! This file was created by the Internetworking Configuration Console.
    #! It is intended to be modified ONLY by the configurator (INETCFG.NLM).
    #! Tampering with this file may cause severe malfunctioning of the system.
    #! The configurator will check for tampering and abort if it is detected.
    #! -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    #!
    #!SERVERTYPE=NORMAL
    #!
    #!UIMODE=NORMAL
    #!
    #!BEGINGENLOAD
    LOAD SNMP
    LOAD BCALLSRV
    #!END
    #!
    #!BEGINTSMLOAD
    #!END
    #!
    #!BEGINBOARD DRVR=B57 NAME=B57_1_E82 STATUS=ENABLED NUMPORTS=1 DRVRTYPE=LAN
    VARIABLEPORTS=NO PORTPARAM=CHANNEL SLOT=10005
    #Transferred from AUTOEXEC.NCF
    #!BEGINPORT NAME=B57_1_E82 NUMBER=1 STATUS=ENABLED FRAMES=YES NUMLINKS=1
    MEDIA=EtherTsm WANFRAME=UNCONFIGURED
    #Transferred from AUTOEXEC.NCF
    #!REFCOUNT=1
    LOAD B57 NAME=B57_1_E82_E82 FRAME=ETHERNET_802.2 SLOT=10005
    #!END
    #!END
    #!
    #!BEGINBOARD DRVR=B57 NAME=B57_1_EII STATUS=ENABLED NUMPORTS=1 DRVRTYPE=LAN
    VARIABLEPORTS=NO PORTPARAM=CHANNEL SLOT=10005
    #Transferred from AUTOEXEC.NCF
    #!BEGINPORT NAME=B57_1_EII NUMBER=1 STATUS=ENABLED FRAMES=YES NUMLINKS=1
    MEDIA=EtherTsm WANFRAME=UNCONFIGURED
    #Transferred from AUTOEXEC.NCF
    #!REFCOUNT=1
    LOAD B57 NAME=B57_1_EII_EII FRAME=ETHERNET_II SLOT=10005
    #!END
    #!END
    #!
    #!BEGINPROTO PROTO=TCPIP STATUS=ENABLED
    LOAD TCPIP
    #Transferred from AUTOEXEC.NCF
    #!BEGINBIND STATUS=ENABLED
    BIND IP B57_1_EII_EII ARP=Yes Mask=255.255.255.0 Address=10.12.3.201
    #10.12.3.201
    #!END
    #!END
    #!
    #!BEGINPROTO PROTO=IPX STATUS=ENABLED
    LOAD IPXRTR
    #Transferred from AUTOEXEC.NCF
    LOAD IPXRTRNM
    #Transferred from AUTOEXEC.NCF
    #!BEGINBIND STATUS=ENABLED
    BIND IPX B57_1_E82_E82 NET=F4FA6EDC
    #F4FA6EDC
    #!END
    #!END

    * SYS:ETC\SLP.CFG *
    ; This is a sample of the slp configuration file.
    ; Two types of entries can be made: 1) DA entries, 2) SA Register Filters.
    ;
    ; The DA entry allows static configuration of a known DA. This would be used
    ; when the DA was out of multicast range and DHCP was not being used to
    ; configure the DA.
    ; The static DA configuration format is as follows 'DA , '.
    ; The first word must be "DA". The addr type is the address type. Currently,
    only
    ; IPV4 has been defined. IPV6 will be defined in the future. The addr is
    ; the address specified.
    ;
    ; The following is an example of a static DA.
    ; DA IPV4, 130.1.1.1
    ;
    ; The SA Register Filter would be used when the administrator wanted all
    services
    ; of a specific service type being mapped to a single scope. For example,
    ; the administrator wanted all "lpr" printers being registered to scope
    "printer".
    ; The format is as follows: 'REGISTER TYPE "" to SCOPE " name>"'.
    ; The parser will look for REGISTER, TYPE, and SCOPE as keywords followed by
    quote on
    ; a single line. Example:
    ;
    ; REGISTER TYPE "lpr" to SCOPE "eng"
    ;
    ; The last line must contain a line feed and char return. A semi-colon
    specifies a
    ; comment.

    * SYS:ETC\HOSTS *
    #
    # SYS:ETC\HOSTS
    #
    # Mappings of host names and host aliases to IP address.
    #
    127.0.0.1 loopback lb localhost # normal loopback address

    #
    # examples from Novell network
    #
    130.57.4.2 ta tahiti ta.novell.com loghost
    130.57.6.40 osd-frog frog
    130.57.6.144 sj-in5 in5
    192.67.172.71 sj-in1 in1

    #
    # interesting addresses on the Internet
    #
    192.67.67.20 sri-nic.arpa nic.ddn.mil nic
    26.2.0.74 wsmr-simtel20.army.mil simtel20
    10.12.3.201 s1.colehill.lan S1

    * SYS:ETC\SMS\SMDR.CFG *
    #This is SMDR default configuration file.
    #Lines with a # in first column are treated as Comments.

    #Following is a list of all the configuration parameters.
    #Default & Possible values of parameters are also listed.

    #Parameter name is case sensitive, but their values not.
    #':' should immediately follow the name of the parameter.
    #Even whitechars can't occur between parameter name & :

    #SLP: [Enable|Disable] default is enabled
    #SAP: [Enable|Disable] default is enabled
    #HOSTS: [Enable|Disable] default is enabled
    #PROTOCOL: [TCPIP|TCP/IP|TCP|SPXIPX|SPX/IPX|SPX]
    # Both Protocol Stacks are enabled by default

    #IP: default is first bound primary IP
    #ALTIP: additional IP addresses bound to the system

    #Both the protocols are enabled

    #SMDR will listen at the following IP address
    IP: 10.12.3.201
    * SYS:ETC\SMS\TSA.CFG *
    Read Buffer Size:
    65536
    Read Threads Per Job:
    4
    Read Thread Allocation:
    100
    Read Ahead Throttle:
    2
    Cache Memory Threshold:
    10
    Disable Cluster:
    no
    Enable GroupWise:
    0

    <#GroupWise_NCF_Files>

    <#BENW_Files>

    * SYS:SYSTEM\BESTART.NCF *
    SEARCH ADD DATA:\BKUPEXEC\NLMS
    UNLOAD NWASPI
    LOAD DATA:\BKUPEXEC\NLMS\BECDM.CDM
    LOAD DATA:\BKUPEXEC\NLMS\BKUPEXEC.NLM -aa -b -tl -l -dy -tc -tj -s -!x %1 %2

    * DATA:BKUPEXEC\NLMS\BESTARTJ.NCF *
    LOAD JAVA

    envset BE_NW_JAVA=DATA:\BKUPEXEC\JAVA\SERVER

    envset CLASSPATH=sys:\java\lib\rt.jar;sys:\java\bin\i18n. jar;sys:\java\classes;.
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;SYS:\JAVA\lib\swing.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\jndi.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\njclv2.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\NWDir.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\NWSess.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\NWPrtQAdm.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\NWSockets.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\NWBind.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\NWVolAdm.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\netServer.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\Message.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\configuration.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\common.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\benw.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\jhall.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\BENWHelp.jar

    JAVA -nsac -sn"Backup Exec Java Application Server"
    -Djava.security.policy=DATA:\BKUPEXEC\java\server\b kupexec.policy
    vrts.hro.net.rmi.server.ServerMain -P 10002 -Language eng -Path
    DATA:\BKUPEXEC\LOG\

    * SYS:SYSTEM\BESTOP.NCF *
    LOAD DATA:\BKUPEXEC\NLMS\BESTOP.NLM %1 %2

    * DATA:BKUPEXEC\BKUPEXEC.FAX *
    #-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # Backup Exec SureStart
    #
    # S1\DATA:\BKUPEXEC\BKUPEXEC.FAX
    #
    # Mon Jul 03 23:31:54 2006
    #-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Beginning the initialization procedure
    Current system parameters are as follows
    LoadType: Not specified
    API mode: Directory Services
    Driver: ASPI Compliant
    DMA mode: Use all memory
    Driver mode: Synchronous
    ASPI Manager: Using BECDM.CDM
    Driver bus mode: Physical Bus
    Autoload Novell TSAs: 1
    Autoload B2D: 1
    Validate NLM Versions: 1
    Validate memory: 1
    Debug: On: 0 ZL: 0
    Internal: RA: 0 RQ: 0 MC: 0 UB: 0 LE: 0
    Initializing internal control parameters
    Initializing secondary control parameters
    Previous prod. history path from upgrade.cfg - S1\DATA:\BKUPEXEC\LOG

    Initializing system operating paths
    Initializing NOS Links
    Initializing Load Subsystem
    Initialization complete
    Validating system environment
    Validating system databases
    Check upgrade status...

    Validating NDS environment
    Validating Backup Exec Account
    .BkupExec_S1.Colehill queue ID is 10460f08
    .Backup_Exec.Colehill account ID is 000080c1
    Setting the Default context to: <.Users.Colehill>

    Validating External References. Please wait ...
    Validating trustee assignments to operating paths
    Validating system memory resources
    Cache boundaries are 65%High - 40%Medium - 20%Low
    Warning: 1009

    32% of the cache buffers on the server are currently available.
    System performance may suffer due to this memory shortage
    System environment validation has completed
    CHECKING SERVER FILES which may need to be updated.
    Checking module NCSSDK.NLM for possible update.
    Version on server is OK.

    Done checking server files which may need to be updated.
    Checking for cluster services.
    Cluster services not available.
    Module JAVA.NLM is already loaded
    Module TLI.NLM is already loaded
    Module DSAPI.NLM is already loaded
    Module NETDB.NLM is already loaded
    Module SMDR.NLM is already loaded
    Module TSAFS.NLM is already loaded
    Module TSANDS.NLM is already loaded
    Module BECDM.CDM is already loaded
    Warning: 1054

    Inventory at initialization has been selected as a startup option. The media
    server is performing an inventory. This operation may take a few minutes.

    Please wait...
    The inventory is complete and initialization will now continue.
    Module JAVA.NLM is already loaded

    * DATA:BKUPEXEC\BESTOP.FAX *
    #-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # Backup Exec Unloader
    #
    # DATA:\BKUPEXEC\BESTOP.FAX
    #
    # Mon Jul 03 23:31:32 2006
    #-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Beginning the initialization procedure.
    Initializing Unload Subsystem.
    Reading in commands from DATA:\BKUPEXEC\BESTOP.CFG.
    Initialization complete.

    Processing commands...

    Module BECLIENT.NLM is not loaded.
    Unloading module: ECM.NCF
    Module BEEXVIEW.NLM is not loaded.
    Module BEENABLE.NLM is not loaded.
    Module NMPBKMON.NLM is not loaded.
    Unloading module: BESRVR.NLM
    Unloading module: BEPSVR.NLM
    Unloading module: NDMPD.NLM
    Module BEOPRD.NLM is not loaded.
    Module BEORANW.NLM is not loaded.
    Module BEEARP.NLM is not loaded.
    Module BEDEBUG.NLM is not loaded.
    Unloading module: AD_ASPI.NLM
    Unloading module: B2D.NLM
    Unloading module: NRLTLI.NLM
    Unloading module: BKUPEXEC.NLM
    Module OFM.NLM is not loaded.
    Unload completed successfully.

    * DATA:BKUPEXEC\VERSION.DOC *

    Backup Exec for NetWare 9.2 Build 1401.3

    Media Server = 1401.3
    Ndmp Server = 1401.3
    Nlm Client = 1401.3
    Java Client = 1401.3
    Drivers = 0011N023

    Windows 9X agent = 5.030
    MAC OS X agent = 5.045
    UNIX agent = 5.046

    OFO NW option = 9.5.501
    RAWS/OFO NT option = 5629R

    * DATA:BKUPEXEC\BESTOP.CFG *
    #
    # Backup Exec - Unloader
    #
    # BESTOP.CFG
    #
    #==============================
    # Format: Type Command
    # NOTE: Command must contain complete file name.
    #
    # Command types:
    # UNLOAD SOME.NLM = 1
    # Run a NCF file = 2
    # Console command = 3
    #
    #==============================
    # Examples:
    # 1 MONITOR.NLM
    # 2 AUTOEXEC.NCF
    # 3 LIST DEVICES
    #
    #==============================
    #
    #type command
    1 BECLIENT.NLM
    2 ECM.NCF
    1 BEEXVIEW.NLM
    1 BEENABLE.NLM
    1 NMPBKMON.NLM
    1 BESRVR.NLM
    1 BEPSVR.NLM
    1 NDMPD.NLM
    1 BEOPRD.NLM
    1 BEORANW.NLM
    1 BEEARP.NLM
    1 BEDEBUG.NLM
    1 AD_ASPI.NLM
    1 B2D.NLM
    1 NRLTLI.NLM
    1 BKUPEXEC.NLM
    1 OFM.NLM

    * DATA:BKUPEXEC\BESRVR.CFG *
    #
    # Backup Exec - Job Server Version 9.20.1401
    # Multi-Server Edition
    #
    # BESRVR.CFG Note: All numeric values are in hexadecimal format.
    #
    # 07/03/06 11:32p
    #
    Edition = 0
    Supported_clients = f
    Allow_history_log_print_for_admins = 1
    Allow_history_log_print_for_users = 1
    Always_eject_media_after_job = 0
    Backup_migrated_files = 0
    Backup_CDROM_volumes = 0
    Backup_compressed_files_as_expanded = 0
    Broadcast_delay = 5
    Browse_flags = 0
    Catalog_aging_days = 5a
    Catalog_aging_level = 1
    Controller =
    Connect_timeout = 4b
    Current_driver =
    Clock_mode = 0
    Date_format = 0
    Date_separator = /
    Decimal_separator = .
    Default_media_retention_append = 0
    Default_media_retention_interval = 0
    Default_media_retention_period = 0
    Default_NDS_context = Users.Colehill
    Delay_between_scheduling_jobs_for_sessions = a
    Delete_existing_trustees_before_restore = 0
    Disable_ping_before_connect = 0
    Email_delay = f
    Enable_autologin_user = 1
    Enable_ESI = 0
    Enable_email = 0
    Enable_GDM_support = 0
    Enable_GWmail = 0
    Enable_holiday_calendar_support = 1
    Enable_LANAlert_notification = 0
    Enable_SMTP_mail = 1
    Enable_router_proxy = 0
    ESI_allow_64KB = 0
    Exclude_data_streams_during_restore = 0
    Extended_date_support = 1
    ExecView_support = 0
    ExecView_maximum_history_detail = 63
    ExecView_first_available_hold_status = 0
    GDM_check_job_logs_to_purge = 0
    GDM_check_job_logs_to_purge_freq = 0
    GDM_purge_logs = 0
    GDM_purge_logs_freq = 0
    GDM_server =
    GRFS_timeout_seconds = 12c
    GRFS_max_buffer_size = 7ef0
    GW_notify_delay = 0
    GW_notify_for_attention = 0
    Inventory_at_init = 1
    jni_port = 2714
    Job_policy_data_path = S1\DATA:\BKUPEXEC\JOBDATA\
    Report_data_path = S1\DATA:\BKUPEXEC\REPORTS\
    Loader_config_query_timeout = 10
    Low_administration_backup = 0
    Low_administration_cleaning_slot = 1
    Low_administration_context = [Root]
    Machine_Type = 0
    Max_alert_history_elements = ff
    Max_history_records_for_users = 14
    Max_history_records_for_administrators = 64
    Max_log_level_for_users = 1
    Media_block_size = 40
    Media_buffer_size = 20
    Media_management_mode = 1
    Media_management_path = S1\DATA:\BKUPEXEC\MM\
    Media_overwrite_full = 0
    Media_overwrite_none = 1
    Media_overwrite_option_recycle = 0
    Media_overwrite_option_scratch = 1
    Media_overwrite_partial = 0
    Media_prompt_before_overwrite = 0
    Media_prompt_before_overwrite_alloc = 0
    Media_rotation_allow_non_TR_jobs_on_TR_media = 0
    Media_rotation_automatically_use_blank_media = 0
    Media_rotation_automatically_use_blank_prepared_me dia = 0
    Media_rotation_enabled = 0
    Media_rotation_days_to_keep_history = 16d
    Media_rotation_rebuild_database = 0
    Media_server_port_range_enabled = 0
    Media_server_port_range_high = ffff
    Media_server_port_range_low = 401
    Method_to_scan_bytes_to_process = 0
    Message_retransmit_interval = 3c
    ndmp_port = 2710
    No_media_present_timeout_response_ldr = 2
    No_media_present_timeout_response_std_alone = 1
    Notify_by_broadcast = G_Admin.Colehill
    Notify_by_email = 1
    NRL_flags = 0
    Numeric_separator = ,
    Offline_timeout_enabled = 1
    Offline_timeout_delay = 1e
    OFO_MaxSyncRetries = 100
    NRL_transport_type = 0
    NRL_max_remote_resources = fa
    NRL_spx_max_ipx_packet_size = 5d8
    Path_for_catalog_files = S1\DATA:\BKUPEXEC\CATALOGS\
    Path_for_history_logs = S1\DATA:\BKUPEXEC\LOG\
    Path_for_online_documentation = S1\DATA:\BKUPEXEC\DOCS\
    Path_for_workstation_files = S1\DATA:\BKUPEXEC\AGENTS\
    Process_user_jobs = 1
    Prompt_before_overwrite_cont_media = 0
    Prompt_timeout_enabled = 1
    Prompt_timeout_interval = f
    ra_enabled = 1
    ra_max_size = 64
    ra_max_size_mult = 3
    ra_target_path = DATA:\BKUPEXEC\CHECK
    ra_verify_singles = 0
    ra_error_if_none = 1
    ra_verify_only = 0
    db_enable_am_protection = 1
    db_enable_pm_protection = 1
    db_am_protection_time_offset = 0
    db_pm_protection_time_offset = 0
    Prompt_before_erasing_media = 1
    backup-to_disk_path = DATA:BKUPEXEC\B2DFolders
    Remote_agent_port_range_enabled = 0
    Remote_agent_port_range_high = ffff
    Remote_agent_port_range_low = 401
    sso_ipc_timeout = 3
    Remote_Engine_data_buf_size = 44
    Remote_Engine_num_data_bufs = 14
    Remote_Engine_use_remote_engine = 1
    Ring_name =
    Scan_at_init = 0
    Server_running_Open_Alert_Agent =
    SMTP_Sender_Address = bkupexec@colehill.co.uk
    SMTP_Sender_Name = Veritas Backup Exec
    SMTP_Server = mail.cix.co.uk
    SMTP_Server_Authorized_Domain =
    SNMP_Level = 705
    Notify_Email_Address = it@colehill.co.uk
    Software_expansion = 0
    Special_word = 0
    Stop_NDS_scan_if_no_rights_to_restore = 0
    Support_generating_bootable_media = 0
    Support_workstations_running_AppleTalk = 0
    Support_workstations_running_SPX = 0
    Support_workstations_running_TCP/IP = 0
    Time_separator = :
    Use_fast_file_access = 1
    Wait_before_skip = 1e
    Workstation_agent_support = 0
    Remote_Engine_net_protocols = 2

    * DATA:BKUPEXEC\NDMPSVRS.DAT *
    #This is the Backup Exec default file listing NDMP servers for Backup.
    #Lines with a # in first column are treated as comments.
    #
    #Sample
    #REMOTE_SRVR 10.51.86.70 1122223333444444

    * DATA:BKUPEXEC\TILDBG.TXT *

    Server Name Is: S1
    Todays Date Is: Mon Jul 3 23:32:03 2006

    ------------------ Devices In Host Bus Adapter Order ------------------------

    Drive ( 01,06,00 ) SEAGATE DAT 06240-XXX8160

    ------------------ Devices In Application Order ----------------------------

    Drive ( 01,06,00 ) SEAGATE DAT 06240-XXX 8160 COMDAT.NLM

    ------------------ Serial Numbers -------------------------------------------

    Drive ( 01,06,00 ) Serial Number = HJ0ANWS

    <#OFO_CFG_Files>

    <#DCDiag>

    * DATA:BKUPEXEC\DCDIAG.FAX *

    --------------------------- DRIVE.DAT ----------------------------

    -------------------------- DRVPOOL.DAT ---------------------------
    DrivePoolID: 1
    DrivePoolGUID: {FFFFFFF8-5EC5-34AB-14B3-00300546E4F8}
    DrivePoolName: All-Drives
    DrivePoolState: 0
    DrivePoolFlags: 0
    CreationDateTime: Thu May 11 11:54:11 2006
    DrivePoolType: 0
    Shared: No

    -------------------------- DRVPLD.DAT ----------------------------

    --------------------------- MEDIA.DAT ----------------------------
    Media ID: 1
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFFE-561C-3221-43C4-00300546E4F8}
    Media State: 0
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 5
    Media Label: 4MM_000028
    Media Desription:
    Allocated Date/Time: Fri Jun 9 03:00:33 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Fri Jun 9 04:00:25 2006
    Location Type: 3
    Location ID: 1
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 885594128
    Family Seq Num: 1
    MediaSet ID: 7
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 54926
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 20800030720
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 17849936896
    CurrentWriteBytes: 3598974976
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 7664
    TotalMounts: 20
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 3599630336
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 11993255148
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 2
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFFF-0286-3290-3ED8-00300546E4F8}
    Media State: 0
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 5
    Media Label: 4MM_000005
    Media Desription: Colehill - Week 2
    Allocated Date/Time: Sat May 13 11:56:53 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Sat May 13 11:56:53 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 883777306
    Family Seq Num: 1
    MediaSet ID: 1
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 0
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 20546000896
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 20546000896
    CurrentWriteBytes: 0
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 18
    TotalMounts: 10
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 0
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 0
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 3
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFFF-0808-3048-60B4-00E018C224D8}
    Media State: 0
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 5
    Media Label: 4MM_000042
    Media Desription:
    Allocated Date/Time: Sun Jun 4 03:00:34 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Sun Jun 4 04:00:27 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 885266449
    Family Seq Num: 1
    MediaSet ID: 7
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 54602
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 12622878720
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 9725524992
    CurrentWriteBytes: 3577741312
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 4892
    TotalMounts: 17
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 3578396672
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 7667343921
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 4
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFFE-812C-325A-52F2-00300546E4F8}
    Media State: 0
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 5
    Media Label: 4MM_000003
    Media Desription: Colehill - Week 3
    Allocated Date/Time: Tue May 23 11:51:34 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Tue May 23 11:51:34 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 884432496
    Family Seq Num: 1
    MediaSet ID: 6
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 311238
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 20546000896
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 909776896
    CurrentWriteBytes: 20385366016
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 15761
    TotalMounts: 4
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 20397293568
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 20300168997
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 5
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFFE-0808-3048-60B4-00E018C224D8}
    Media State: 0
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 5
    Media Label: 4MM_000043
    Media Desription: Colehill - WED
    Allocated Date/Time: Wed Jun 7 01:00:24 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Wed Jun 7 04:00:31 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 885458956
    Family Seq Num: 1
    MediaSet ID: 7
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 59813
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 20752502784
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 17723216896
    CurrentWriteBytes: 3919249408
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 21943
    TotalMounts: 12
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 3919904768
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 28099253877
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 6
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFFF-022C-34A2-3D75-00300546E4F8}
    Media State: 0
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 5
    Media Label: 4MM_000015
    Media Desription: Colehill - Thursday
    Allocated Date/Time: Thu Jun 8 01:00:23 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Thu Jun 8 04:00:30 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 885524491
    Family Seq Num: 1
    MediaSet ID: 7
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 57546
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 20801037312
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 17800016896
    CurrentWriteBytes: 3770679296
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 10592
    TotalMounts: 12
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 3771334656
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 11447426295
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 7
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFFE-4BD7-3139-4CBA-00300546E4F8}
    Media State: 0
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 5
    Media Label: 4MM_000023
    Media Desription: Colehill - May 2006
    Allocated Date/Time: Sat May 27 09:46:50 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Sat May 27 09:46:50 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 884690392
    Family Seq Num: 1
    MediaSet ID: 7
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 309781
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 21227328512
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 925520896
    CurrentWriteBytes: 22965452800
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 23551
    TotalMounts: 4
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 20301807616
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 20205805871
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 8
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFFE-0804-3161-78C5-00300546E4F8}
    Media State: 0
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 5
    Media Label: 4MM_000025
    Media Desription:
    Allocated Date/Time: Mon Jun 5 03:00:32 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Mon Jun 5 04:00:27 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 885331984
    Family Seq Num: 1
    MediaSet ID: 7
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 54730
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 20637405184
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 17859536896
    CurrentWriteBytes: 3586129920
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 6931
    TotalMounts: 10
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 3586785280
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 7408316353
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 9
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFF4-BA4B-2CD9-7C80-00E018C224D8}
    Media State: 0
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 5
    Media Label: 4MM_000004
    Media Desription: Colehill - June 2002
    Allocated Date/Time: Mon May 29 12:58:23 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Mon May 29 12:58:23 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 1
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 752752656
    Family Seq Num: 1
    MediaSet ID: 3
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 0
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 20546000896
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 20546000896
    CurrentWriteBytes: 0
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 509
    TotalMounts: 2
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 0
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 0
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 10
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFF2-BA4B-2CD9-7C80-00E018C224D8}
    Media State: 0
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 5
    Media Label: 4MM_000006
    Media Desription: Colehill - June 2002
    Allocated Date/Time: Mon May 29 13:09:17 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Mon May 29 13:09:17 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 1
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 752765766
    Family Seq Num: 1
    MediaSet ID: 3
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 0
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 0
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 0
    TotalMounts: 1
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 0
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 0
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 11
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFFE-5071-30E5-0331-00300546E4F8}
    Media State: 0
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 5
    Media Label: 4MM_000018
    Media Desription: Colehill - December 2005
    Allocated Date/Time: Mon May 29 13:16:29 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Mon May 29 13:16:29 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 866060299
    Family Seq Num: 1
    MediaSet ID: 3
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 0
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 20546000896
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 1533008896
    CurrentWriteBytes: 0
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 377
    TotalMounts: 2
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 0
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 0
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 12
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFFF-4D09-346C-7F62-00300546E4F8}
    Media State: 0
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 5
    Media Label: 4MM_000013
    Media Desription: Colehill - Week 2
    Allocated Date/Time: Mon May 29 13:29:56 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Mon May 29 13:29:56 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 1
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 879472701
    Family Seq Num: 2
    MediaSet ID: 3
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 0
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 20546000896
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 20546000896
    CurrentWriteBytes: 0
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 10
    TotalMounts: 2
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 0
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 0
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 13
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFFB-561C-3221-43C4-00300546E4F8}
    Media State: 0
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 5
    Media Label: 4MM_000031
    Media Desription:
    Allocated Date/Time: Tue Jun 6 03:00:38 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Tue Jun 6 04:00:31 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 885397522
    Family Seq Num: 1
    MediaSet ID: 7
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 54759
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 20667866112
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 17856848896
    CurrentWriteBytes: 3588030464
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 4902
    TotalMounts: 10
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 3588685824
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 7736052841
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 14
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFFF-B8F6-30C5-298E-00300546E4F8}
    Media State: 0
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 5
    Media Label: 4MM_000001
    Media Desription: Colehill - Week 1
    Allocated Date/Time: Sat Jun 3 01:00:32 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Sat Jun 3 01:00:32 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 885196815
    Family Seq Num: 1
    MediaSet ID: 7
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 326020
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 21997039616
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 630992896
    CurrentWriteBytes: 21354643456
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 8194
    TotalMounts: 2
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 21366046720
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 0
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    ------------------------- MEDIASET.DAT ---------------------------
    MediaSet ID: 1
    MediaSet Guid: {FFFFFFFF-5EC5-34AB-14B3-00300546E4F8}
    MediaSet State: 0
    MediaSet Flags: 0
    MediaSet Type: 1
    MediaSet Name: Scratch
    CreationDateTime: Thu May 11 11:54:11 2006
    Retention Period (Hours): 0
    Append Period (Hours): 0
    OffsitePeriod (Hours): 0
    MediaOverWriteFlags: 0
    MediaRecycleFlags: 0
    Shared: No

    MediaSet ID: 2
    MediaSet Guid: {FFFFFFFE-5EC5-34AB-14B3-00300546E4F8}
    MediaSet State: 0
    MediaSet Flags: 0
    MediaSet Type: 2
    MediaSet Name: Foreign
    CreationDateTime: Thu May 11 11:54:11 2006
    Retention Period (Hours): -1
    Append Period (Hours): 0
    OffsitePeriod (Hours): 0
    MediaOverWriteFlags: 0
    MediaRecycleFlags: 0
    Shared: No

    MediaSet ID: 3
    MediaSet Guid: {FFFFFFFD-5EC5-34AB-14B3-00300546E4F8}
    MediaSet State: 0
    MediaSet Flags: 0
    MediaSet Type: 3
    MediaSet Name: Imported
    CreationDateTime: Thu May 11 11:54:11 2006
    Retention Period (Hours): -1
    Append Period (Hours): 0
    OffsitePeriod (Hours): 0
    MediaOverWriteFlags: 0
    MediaRecycleFlags: 0
    Shared: No

    MediaSet ID: 4
    MediaSet Guid: {FFFFFFFC-5EC5-34AB-14B3-00300546E4F8}
    MediaSet State: 0
    MediaSet Flags: 0
    MediaSet Type: 4
    MediaSet Name: Retired
    CreationDateTime: Thu May 11 11:54:11 2006
    Retention Period (Hours): -1
    Append Period (Hours): 0
    OffsitePeriod (Hours): 0
    MediaOverWriteFlags: 0
    MediaRecycleFlags: 0
    Shared: No

    MediaSet ID: 5
    MediaSet Guid: {FFFFFFF9-5EC5-34AB-14B3-00300546E4F8}
    MediaSet State: 0
    MediaSet Flags: 0
    MediaSet Type: 0
    MediaSet Name: Default
    CreationDateTime: Thu May 11 11:54:11 2006
    Retention Period (Hours): 867240
    Append Period (Hours): 867240
    OffsitePeriod (Hours): 0
    MediaOverWriteFlags: 0
    MediaRecycleFlags: 0
    Shared: No

    MediaSet ID: 6
    MediaSet Guid: {FFFFFFFF-5CC4-34B7-003A-00300546E4F8}
    MediaSet State: 0
    MediaSet Flags: 0
    MediaSet Type: 0
    MediaSet Name: Weekly
    CreationDateTime: Tue May 23 11:38:08 2006
    Retention Period (Hours): -1
    Append Period (Hours): -1
    OffsitePeriod (Hours): 0
    MediaOverWriteFlags: 0
    MediaRecycleFlags: 0
    Shared: No

    MediaSet ID: 7
    MediaSet Guid: {FFFFFFFE-5CC4-34B7-003A-00300546E4F8}
    MediaSet State: 0
    MediaSet Flags: 0
    MediaSet Type: 0
    MediaSet Name: Daily
    CreationDateTime: Tue May 23 11:38:53 2006
    Retention Period (Hours): -1
    Append Period (Hours): -1
    OffsitePeriod (Hours): 0
    MediaOverWriteFlags: 0
    MediaRecycleFlags: 0
    Shared: No

    MediaSet ID: 8
    MediaSet Guid: {FFFFFFFD-5CC4-34B7-003A-00300546E4F8}
    MediaSet State: 0
    MediaSet Flags: 0
    MediaSet Type: 0
    MediaSet Name: Monthly
    CreationDateTime: Tue May 23 11:39:19 2006
    Retention Period (Hours): -1
    Append Period (Hours): -1
    OffsitePeriod (Hours): 0
    MediaOverWriteFlags: 0
    MediaRecycleFlags: 0
    Shared: No

    --------------------------- PART.DAT -----------------------------

    ------------------------- PARTDRV.DAT ----------------------------

    -------------------------- PORTAL.DAT ----------------------------

    --------------------------- ROBOT.DAT ----------------------------
    Robot ID: 1
    Robot Guid: {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}
    Robot State: 0
    Robot Flags: 0
    Robot Type: 1
    Robot Name: Stand-alone
    Robot Vendor:
    Robot Product:
    Robot FirmwareRev:
    Robot FirmwareNum:
    Robot SerialNum:
    BridgeGuid:
    RobotTarget(SCSI ID): -1
    RobotBus (HA) 0
    RobotLun: 0
    CreationDateTime: Thu May 11 11:54:11 2006
    Drive Count: 1
    Portal Count: 0
    Slot Count: 0
    First Slot Number: 0
    First Portal Number: 0
    First Drive Number: 0
    First Arm Number: 0
    Total Mounts: 0
    Total Mount Errors: 0
    Robot Features: 0
    Base Slot: 0
    Robot General Flags: 0

    --------------------------- SLOT.DAT -----------------------------

    --------------------------- MEDIALBL.DAT -------------------------
    Media Type: 0
    Media Prefix: **
    Media NextVal: 1
    Media Digits: 6

    Media Type: 1
    Media Prefix: QIC
    Media NextVal: 1
    Media Digits: 6

    Media Type: 2
    Media Prefix: MC
    Media NextVal: 1
    Media Digits: 6

    Media Type: 3
    Media Prefix: CAS
    Media NextVal: 1
    Media Digits: 6

    Media Type: 4
    Media Prefix: 8MM
    Media NextVal: 1
    Media Digits: 6

    Media Type: 5
    Media Prefix: 4MM
    Media NextVal: 1
    Media Digits: 6

    Media Type: 6
    Media Prefix: DLT
    Media NextVal: 1
    Media Digits: 6

    Media Type: 7
    Media Prefix: LTO
    Media NextVal: 1
    Media Digits: 6

    Media Type: 8
    Media Prefix: B2D
    Media NextVal: 1
    Media Digits: 6

    Media Type: 9
    Media Prefix: SAIT
    Media NextVal: 1
    Media Digits: 6

    <#CDBSREAD>

    * DATA:BKUPEXEC\CDBSREAD.CDB *

    ********************** Cluster related information

    No Cluster Services available.
    ********************** NLMs currently loaded in memory

    <#Loaded_NLMs>

    ACPIASL.NLM v1.04 06/01/04 ACPI Architecture Services Layer for ACPI
    compliant systems
    ACPICA.NLM v1.04 06/01/04 ACPI Component Architecture for ACPI compliant
    systems
    ACPICMGR.NLM v1.04 06/01/04 ACPI Component Manager for ACPI compliant systems
    ACPIDRV.PSM v1.04 06/01/04 ACPI Platform Support Module for ACPI compliant
    systems
    ACPIPWR.NLM v1.04 06/01/04 ACPI Power Management Driver for ACPI compliant
    systems
    AD_ASPI.NLM v7.50 02/17/06 Backup Exec ASPI Device Driver for NetWare
    AFPTCP.NLM v2.01m 05/14/04 AFPTCP (Build 288 SP)
    AFREECON.NLM v6.00 02/28/06 AdRem Free Remote Console (NCPE)
    AIO.NLM v7.00h 11/18/03 NetWare Asynchronous I/O Library
    AIOCOMX.NLM v6.00b 12/18/02 Novell AIO Serial Port Driver
    APACHE2.NLM v2.00 03/29/04 Apache Web Server 2.0.49a
    APACHE2.NLM v2.00 03/29/04 Apache Web Server 2.0.49a
    APRLIB.NLM v0.09e 03/29/04 Apache Portability Runtime Library 0.9.5
    APRLIB.NLM v0.09e 03/29/04 Apache Portability Runtime Library 0.9.5
    AUTHLDAP.NLM v2.00 03/29/04 Apache 2.0.49a LDAP Authentication Module
    B2D.NLM v7.50 08/10/05 Symantec Backup To Disk Device Driver
    B57.LAN v7.57 04/23/04 Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Driver
    BACKUPCR.NLM v10553.18 06/07/04 eDirectory Management Tool Box DSBackup eMTool
    BACKUPTL.NLM v10553.18 06/07/04 eDirectory Management Tool Box DSBackup eMTool
    BECDM.CDM v7.50 02/07/06 Symantec Basic Translator CDM
    BEDIAG.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec Diagnostic Utility Module
    BEPSVR.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec - NCPE Server
    BESRVR.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec - Job Server
    BKSTROSM.HAM v1.19 11/07/00 Novell I2O Block Storage Class OSM
    BKUPEXEC.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec SureStart
    BROKER.NLM v3.00i 05/11/04 NDPS Broker
    BSDSOCK.NLM v6.57d 06/18/04 Novell BSDSOCK Module
    BSPXCOM.NLM v7.90 04/15/03 BSPXCOM.NLM v7.90.000, Build 253
    BTCPCOM.NLM v7.90 07/09/03 BTCPCOM.NLM v7.90.000, Build 253
    BTRIEVE.NLM v7.90 03/21/01 BTRIEVE.NLM v7.90.000
    CALNLM32.NLM v6.00 06/03/04 NetWare NWCalls Runtime Library
    CCS.NLM v26410.07 06/15/04 Controlled Cryptography Services from Novell,
    Inc.
    CDBE.NLM v6.01 05/10/04 NetWare Configuration DB Engine
    CDDVD.NSS v3.22 06/11/04 NSS Loadable Storage System (LSS) for CD/UDF
    (Build 254 MP)
    CIFS.NLM v3.22 06/11/04 CIFS Semantic Agent (Build 451 MP)
    CIFSPROX.NLM v3.22 05/24/04 NMAS Proxy for CIFS (Build 130 MP)
    CIOS.NLM v1.21 05/10/04 Consolidated IO System
    CIOSMLID.CLS v1.00 05/28/03 Novell CIOS MLID Driver
    CIOSSHIM.NLM v1.11 03/26/04 Novell CIOS Platform Shim
    CLIB.NLM v5.90j 02/24/04 (Legacy) Standard C Runtime Library for NLMs
    CLNNLM32.NLM v6.00 06/03/04 NetWare NWClient Runtime Library
    CLXNLM32.NLM v6.00 06/03/04 NetWare NWCLX Runtime Library
    COMDAT.NLM v7.50 07/26/05 Backup Exec - Common DAT Target Handler
    COMN.NSS v3.22 05/28/04 NSS Common Support Layer (COMN) (Build 2756 MP)
    CONLOG.NLM v3.00b 11/26/02 System Console Logger
    CONNAUD.NLM v3.15 05/12/04 NLS - Connection Metering
    CONNMGR.NLM v5.60 06/16/04 NetWare Connection Manager NLM
    CPUCHECK.NLM v5.60a 10/21/03 NetWare Processor Checking Utility
    CSATPXY.NLM v1.02 11/17/99 CS Audit Trail Proxy Agent
    CSAUDIT.NLM v6.00b 09/04/03 CSLIB: Audit Trail Facility
    CSL.NLM v2.06b 01/13/00 NetWare Call Support Layer For NetWare
    CSLIND.NLM v4.21 12/07/99 TCPIP CSL INDEPENDENCE MODULE 7Dec99 7Dec99
    CSSYSMSG.NLM v1.01h 03/18/99 CSLIB: System Messages Facility
    CWD.NLM v3.20b 01/14/04 Perl 5.8.0 - Cwd Extension XS_VERSION: 2.06
    DBEXTF.NLM v8.00b 05/06/03 Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere External Library
    8.0.2.4251
    DBNET6.NLM v1.43g 12/02/03 Debug Network IO Support
    DBSRV8.NLM v8.00b 05/06/03 Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere 8.0.2.4251
    DFSLIB.NLM v3.22 05/14/04 DFS Common Library (Build 450 MP)
    DHCPSRVR.NLM v3.13d 04/30/04 DHCP Server
    DHOST.NLM v10010.94 11/03/03 Novell DHost Portability Interface 1.0.0 SMP
    DIAG500.NLM v3.00 05/11/04 Diagnostic/coredump utility for NetWare 5.x/6.x
    DM.NLM v2.06 06/07/04 Novell XTier Directory Manager
    DMNDAP.NLM v2.06 06/07/04 Novell XTier Directory Manager NDAP Provider
    DPLSV386.NLM v1.11 05/21/04 NetWare 5.x, 6.x Distributed Print Library -
    DPLSV386
    DPRPCNLM.NLM v3.00n 06/11/03 Novell NDPS RPC Library NLM
    DS.NLM v10551.13 05/26/04 Novell eDirectory Version 8.7.3.2 SMP
    DSAPI.NLM v5.05h 03/09/04 NetWare NWNet Runtime Library
    DSEVENT.NLM v5.05h 03/01/04 NetWare DSEvent Runtime Library
    DSLOADER.NLM v10551.13 05/26/04 Novell eDirectory Version 8.7.3 Loader SMP
    EMBOX.NLM v10553.18 06/07/04 eDirectory Management Tool Box Engine
    EMBOXMGR.NLM v10553.18 06/07/04 eDirectory Management Tool Box Manager
    EMBOXMSG.NLM v10553.18 06/07/04 eDirectory Management Tool Box Message API
    EMSECURE.NLM v10553.18 06/07/04 eDirectory Management Tool Box Security
    Service
    ETHERTSM.NLM v3.89 01/27/03 Novell Ethernet Topology Specific Module
    EVENTMGR.NLM v2.06 06/07/04 Novell XTier Event Manager
    FATFS.NLM v1.13 06/02/04 FAT Filesystem Module for NetWare
    FILESYS.NLM v5.13 04/02/04 NetWare File System NLM
    FLOPPY.HAM v1.01k 06/14/04 Novell FLOPPY Driver
    FTPIF.NLM v2.07n 10/29/03 Interface Module for NetWare FTP Server and
    Statistics
    GAMS.NLM v1.03 04/28/04 Graded Authentication Management Service
    HBNNSP.NLM v2.06 06/07/04 Novell XTier GetHostByName Name Service Provider
    HEADERS.NLM v2.00 03/29/04 Apache 2.0.49a Headers Module
    HOSTMIB.NLM v5.00m 04/27/04 NetWare 5.x/6.x Host Resources MIB
    HT2SOAP.NLM v10553.18 06/07/04 eDirectory Management Tool Box HTTP to SOAP
    shim
    HTTPSTK.NLM v3.00 04/20/04 Novell Small Http Interface
    HWDETECT.NLM v1.19e 02/20/03 Novell Hardware Insertion/Removal Detection
    I2OPCI.NLM v1.10 09/25/01 Novell I2O PCI Bus Driver. I2OPCI -- I2O v1.5d
    IDEATA.HAM v4.15 06/04/04 Novell ATA/IDE/ATAPI Host Adapter Module
    IDECD.CDM v4.00 04/24/04 Novell ATAPI CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Custom Device Module
    IFOLDER.NLM v2.01c 06/01/04 ifolder
    IFOLDERU.NLM v2.01c 06/01/04 ifolderu
    IOPX.NLM v1.28 09/25/01 Novell I2O Transport Driver with Management
    Extensions. IOPX -- I2O SPEC v1.5d
    IPCLINFO.NLM v1.11a 12/17/99 IP Client Info Module 17Dec99
    IPCTL.NLM v2.06 06/07/04 Novell XTier Transport Layer
    IPMCFG.NLM v1.01n 10/14/03 Web Interface for IP Address Management
    IPMGMT.NLM v1.02a 02/25/04 TCPIP - NetWare IP Address Management
    IPPSRVR.NLM v4.00 06/11/04 Novell iPrint Server
    IPXRTR.NLM v6.70a 12/03/01 IPX NLSP Router Production_02Dec2001
    IPXRTRNM.NLM v6.60 06/24/98 IPX Router Network Management
    IPXS.MPM v5.70 04/01/04 ipxs Memory Protection Module
    IPXS.NLM v4.10a 02/12/98 NetWare STREAMS IPX Protocol
    IPXSPX.MPM v5.70 04/01/04 ipxspx Memory Protection Module
    IPXSPX.NLM v5.60 11/21/01 NetWare IPX/SPX Protocol Stack NLM
    JAVA.NLM v1.42c 06/15/04 java.nlm (based on 1.4.2_04) Build 04061513
    JNCPV2.NLM v1.10 07/12/00 Native Wrapper Java Class Libraries for NetWare
    JNET.NLM v1.42c 06/15/04 Java jnet (based on 1.4.2_04)
    JSMSG.NLM v3.22 05/14/04 Jetstream Message Layer (Build 557 MP)
    JSOCK.NLM v1.42c 06/15/04 Support For Java Sockets (loader)
    JSOCK6X.NLM v1.42c 06/15/04 NetWare 6.x Support For Java Sockets (JDK 1.4.2)
    JSPNW.NLM v0.00 00/00/00 jspnw.nlm
    JSTCP.NLM v3.22 05/14/04 Jetstream TCP Transport Layer (Build 537 MP)
    JVM.NLM v1.42c 06/15/04 Java Hotspot 1.4.2_04 Interpreter
    JVMLIB.NLM v1.42c 06/15/04 Java jvmlib (based on 1.4.2_04)
    KEYB.NLM v2.10 07/26/01 NetWare National Keyboard Support
    LANGMAN.NLM v10210.40 11/10/03 Novell Cross-Platform Language Manager
    LANGMANI.NLM v10210.40 11/10/03 Novell Cross-Platform Language Manager
    LBURP.NLM v10552.36 12/02/03 LDAP Bulkload Update/Replication Protocol
    service extension for Novell eDirectory 8.7.
    LCMCIFS2.NLM v2.00e 05/10/04 Windows Native File Access Login Methods (Build 70
    SP)
    LDAPSDK.NLM v3.01 11/13/03 LDAP SDK Library (Clib version)
    LDAPX.NLM v3.01 11/13/03 NetWare Extension APIs for LDAP SDK (Clib version)
    LDAPXS.NLM v3.01 11/13/03 (Clib version)
    LFS.NLM v5.12 01/23/04 NetWare Logical File System NLM
    LIB0.NLM v5.90j 02/24/04 Novell Ring 0 Library for NLMs
    LIBC.NLM v7.05 06/23/04 Standard C Runtime Library for NLMs [optimized, 5]
    LIBC.NLM v7.05 06/23/04 Standard C Runtime Library for NLMs [optimized, 5]
    LIBNSS.NLM v3.22 05/10/04 Generic Library used by NSS (Build 187 MP)
    LLDAPSDK.NLM v3.01 11/13/03 LDAP SDK Library (LibC version)
    LLDAPSSL.NLM v3.01 11/13/03 NetWare SSL Library for LDAP SDK (LibC version)
    LLDAPX.NLM v3.01 11/13/03 NetWare Extension APIs for LDAP SDK (LibC version)
    LOCNLM32.NLM v6.00 06/03/04 NetWare NWLocale Runtime Library
    LOGGER.NLM v10553.18 06/07/04 eDirectory Management Tool Box Logger
    LSAPI.NLM v5.02 01/07/03 NLS LSAPI Library
    LSI_U3NW.HAM v5.03l 03/14/03 LSI Logic Ultra3 NWPA-HAM SCSI Driver.
    LSL.MPM v5.70 04/01/04 lsl Memory Protection Module
    LSL.NLM v4.81 05/07/04 Novell NetWare Link Support Layer
    LSMAFP3.NLM v2.00k 05/10/04 Macintosh Native File Access Login Methods (Build
    103 SP)
    LSMCIFS2.NLM v2.00g 05/10/04 Windows Native File Access Login Methods (Build 81
    SP)
    MAL.NSS v3.22 05/14/04 NSS Media Access Layer (MAL) (Build 599 MP)
    MALHLP.NLM v3.22 05/10/04 NSS Configure help messages (Build 417 MP)
    MANAGE.NSS v3.22 06/04/04 NSS Management Functions (Build 617 MP)
    MASV.NLM v1.39a 03/13/02 Mandatory Access Control Service
    MATHLIB.NLM v4.21 10/14/99 NetWare Math Library Auto-Load Stub
    MERGECR.NLM v10553.18 06/07/04 eDirectory Management Tool Box DSMerge eMTool
    MERGETL.NLM v10553.18 06/07/04 eDirectory Management Tool Box DSMerge eMTool
    MM.NLM v3.20j 06/15/04 NetWare 6.5 Media Manager
    MOD_IPP.NLM v1.00 02/05/04 iPrint Module
    MOD_JK.NLM v1.02f 05/25/04 Apache 2.0 plugin for Tomcat
    MOD_JK.NLM v1.02f 05/25/04 Apache 2.0 plugin for Tomcat
    MOD_XSRV.NLM v2.06 06/07/04 Novell XTier Server (Apache2 Module)
    MONDATA.NLM v6.00 07/18/03 NetWare 5.x/6.x Monitor MIB
    MONITOR.NLM v12.01i 05/05/04 NetWare Console Monitor
    MSM.NLM v4.10 01/24/03 Novell Multi-Processor Media Support Module
    NAMED.NLM v6.02 05/14/04 eDirectory integrated Novell DNS SERVER
    NATCOMM.NLM v0.00 00/00/00 natcomm.nlm
    NBI.NLM v3.00d 06/09/04 NetWare Bus Interface
    NCM.NLM v1.14c 03/27/03 Novell Configuration Manager
    NCP.NLM v5.60 06/15/04 NetWare Core Protocol (NCP) Engine
    NCPIP.NLM v6.01 06/08/04 NetWare NCP Services over IP
    NCPIPX.NLM v5.60 01/22/04 Novell NCP/IPX Stack NLM
    NCPL.NLM v2.06 06/07/04 Novell XTier Base Services
    NCPNLM32.NLM v6.00 06/03/04 NetWare NWNCP Runtime Library
    NDMPD.NLM v9.20 01/25/06 Backup Exec NDMP Server Module
    NDPSGW.NLM v3.01 05/05/04 NDPS Gateway for NetWare Servers
    NDPSM.NLM v3.01i 06/21/04 NDPS Manager
    NDS4.NLM v2.06 06/07/04 Novell XTier Directory Manager NDAP Provider
    NDSAUDIT.NLM v2.09 05/22/03 Directory Services Audit
    NDSILIB.NLM v15.02x 06/15/04 NetWare NFS - eDirectory Interface Library
    NDSIMON.NLM v20210.61 06/02/04 NDS iMonitor 2.3
    NEB.NLM v5.60 12/11/02 Novell Event Bus
    NETDB.MPM v5.70 04/01/04 netdb Memory Protection Module
    NETDB.NLM v4.10z 06/27/03 Network Database Access Module
    NETLIB.NLM v6.50v 02/12/03 Novell TCPIP NETLIB Module
    NETNLM32.NLM v5.05h 03/09/04 NetWare NWNet Runtime Library
    NFAP4NRM.NLM v1.04 12/08/03 NFAP Simple Password Management NLM
    NFSADMIN.NLM v15.01b 10/27/03 NetWare NFS - ConsoleOne Administration Support
    Module
    NIAM.NLM v2.06 06/07/04 Novell XTier Identity Manager
    NICISDI.NLM v26410.07 06/15/04 Security Domain Infrastructure
    NILE.NLM v6.04b 11/21/03 Novell Secure Socket Services NLM
    NIPPED.NLM v1.03d 05/28/04 NetWare 5.x, 6.x INF File Editing Library - NIPPED
    NIPPZLIB.NLM v1.00a 12/20/02 General Purpose ZIP File Library for NetWare
    NIRMAN.NLM v1.04b 01/27/04 TCPIP - NetWare Internetworking Remote Manager
    NISBIND.NLM v15.01f 11/05/03 NetWare NFS - NIS Client Module
    NISSERV.NLM v15.11y 05/11/04 NetWare NFS - NIS Server
    NISSWDD.NLM v15.00y 11/05/03 NetWare NFS - NIS Password Management Support
    Module
    NIT.NLM v5.90j 02/24/04 NetWare Interface Tools Library for NLMs
    NLDAP.NLM v10552.88 05/21/04 LDAP Agent for Novell eDirectory 8.7.3
    NLMLIB.NLM v5.90j 02/24/04 Novell NLM Runtime Library
    NLSADPT2.NLM v2.00 09/09/03 NLS and Metering adapter for iManager 2.0 plugin
    NLSAPI.NLM v5.02 08/07/03 NLSAPI
    NLSLRUP.NLM v4.01f 03/16/04 NLS - Usage Metering
    NLSLSP.NLM v5.02 03/16/04 NLS - License Service Provider
    NLSMETER.NLM v3.41 02/19/04 NLS - Software Usage Metering Database
    NLSTRAP.NLM v5.02 02/19/04 NetWare License Server Trap
    NMAS.NLM v2.68 06/17/04 Novell Modular Authentication Service
    NMASGPXY.NLM v1.04 06/17/04 NMAS Generic Proxy
    NMASLDAP.NLM v1.20 03/31/04 NMAS LDAP Extension
    NPKIAPI.NLM v2.73 05/19/04 Public Key Infrastructure Services
    NPKIT.NLM v2.73 06/01/04 Public Key Infrastructure Services
    NRLTLI.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec - Remote Workstation Backup Software
    NSCM.NLM v2.06 06/07/04 Novell XTier Security Context Manager
    NSNS.NLM v2.06 06/07/04 Novell XTier Simple Name Service
    NSPDNS.NLM v6.20c 09/08/03 NetWare Winsock 2.0 NSPDNS.NLM Name Service
    Providers
    NSPNDS.NLM v6.20 11/12/01 NetWare Winsock 2.0 NSPNDS.NLM Name Service
    Provider
    NSPSAP.NLM v6.20b 09/08/03 NetWare Winsock 2.0 NLM NSPSAP.NLM Name Service
    Provider
    NSPSLP.NLM v6.20b 09/08/03 NetWare Winsock 2.0 NSPSLP.NLM Name Service
    Provider
    NSS.NLM v3.22 05/14/04 NSS (Novell Storage Services) (Build 977 MP)
    NSSIDK.NSS v3.22 05/14/04 NSS Pool Configuration Manager (Build 432 MP)
    NSSWIN.NLM v3.22 05/10/04 NSS ASCI Window API Library (Build 204 MP)
    NTFYDPOP.ENM v2.00c 02/26/99 Directed Pop-Up Delivery Method
    NTFYLOG.ENM v2.00c 05/25/99 Log File Delivery Method
    NTFYPOP.ENM v2.00c 05/21/99 Pop Up Delivery Method
    NTFYRPC.ENM v2.00c 02/26/99 RPC Delivery Method
    NTFYSPX.ENM v2.00c 02/26/99 SPX Delivery Method
    NTFYSRVR.NLM v3.00e 08/07/02 NDPS Notification Server
    NTFYWSOC.ENM v2.00c 02/26/99 Winsock Delivery Method
    NTLS.NLM v10810.04 03/25/04 Novell TLS Library
    NWAIF103.NLM v7.94 11/30/01 nwaif103.nlm v7.94, Build 251 ()
    NWBSRVCM.NLM v7.90 03/20/01 NWBSRVCM.NLM v7.90.000, Build 230
    NWENC103.NLM v7.90 02/24/01 NWENC103.NLM v7.90.000 (Text Encoding Conversion
    Library)
    NWFTPD.NLM v5.04t 05/25/04 NetWare FTP Server
    NWIDK.NLM v3.01a 09/19/03 CDWare Volume Module
    NWKCFG.NLM v2.16 04/07/04 NetWare Kernel Config NLM
    NWMKDE.NLM v7.94 12/11/01 NWMKDE.NLM v7.94.251.000
    NWNATIVE.NLM v1.00a 10/07/98 Native Method Implementations for Java Beans
    NWPA.NLM v3.20d 05/07/04 NetWare 6.5 NetWare Peripheral Architecture NLM
    NWPALOAD.NLM v3.00 07/10/00 NetWare 5 NWPA Load Utility
    NWSA.NSS v3.22 06/16/04 NSS NetWare Semantic Agent (NWSA) (Build 1301 MP)
    NWSEC.NLM v1.00b 01/13/04 Scripting - Security Library
    NWSNUT.NLM v7.00 06/22/04 NetWare NLM Utility User Interface
    NWTRAP.NLM v6.00a 10/10/03 NetWare 5.x/6.x Trap Monitor
    NWUCMGR.NLM v1.05 03/14/01 NWUCMGR.NLM v1.5 Build 230
    NWUTIL.NLM v1.03e 11/21/03 Novell Utility Library NLM ()
    N_PRDDAT.NLM v1.00 02/03/03 N_PRDDAT
    ODINEB.NLM v1.10 08/13/99 Novell ODI to Novell Event Bus Interface Module
    OHCIDRV.CAD v1.04 05/10/04 Novell Universal Serial Bus OHCI driver
    PARTAPI.NLM v2.00 04/17/02 Partition APIs for NetWare 6.1
    PERL.NLM v3.20b 03/19/04 Perl 5.8.0 - Script interpreter for NetWare
    PKERNEL.NLM v15.01s 05/10/04 NetWare NFS - Portmapper and RPC Module
    PKI.NLM v2.73 05/19/04 Novell Certificate Server
    PKIAPI.NLM v2.23h 04/01/04 Public Key Infrastructure Services
    PMLODR.NLM v1.25 05/30/03 PMLodr for NW65
    PMPORTAL.NLM v2.16 11/21/03 NetWare License Information Portal
    POLIMGR.NLM v6.22 02/27/04 NetWare License Policy Manager
    PORTAL.NLM v3.00 06/11/04 NetWare Remote Manager NLM
    PSVCS.NLM v251.00 11/30/01 Portability Services
    PVER500.NLM v3.00 02/25/03 NetWare 6.XX Version Library
    QMAN.NLM v6.50d 11/17/04 SMS - Backup Queue Manager
    QUEUE.NLM v5.60 05/24/01 NetWare Queue Services NLM
    REGSRVR.NLM v3.00f 03/25/02 NDPS Service Registry
    REPAIRCR.NLM v10553.18 06/07/04 eDirectory Management Tool Box DSRepair eMTool
    REPAIRTL.NLM v10553.18 06/07/04 eDirectory Management Tool Box DSRepair eMTool
    REQUESTR.NLM v5.90j 02/24/04 Novell NCP Requestor for NLMs
    RMANSRVR.NLM v3.04 05/21/04 NDPS Resource Manager
    RMI.NLM v1.42c 06/15/04 Java rmi (based on 1.4.2_04)
    ROLLCALL.NLM v5.00 07/27/98 RollCall NLM (101, API 1.0)
    ROTLOGS.NLM v2.00 03/29/04 Apache 2.0.49a Log Rotation Utility for NetWare
    ROTLOGS.NLM v2.00 03/29/04 Apache 2.0.49a Log Rotation Utility for NetWare
    RPCBSTUB.NLM v15.00n 11/17/03 NetWare NFS - Portmapper & Rpcbind co-existance
    Support Module
    RSS.NLM v10553.18 06/07/04 eDirectory Management Tool Box Remote
    Subscription Service
    SAL.NLM v20210.73 11/10/03 Novell System Abstraction Layer Version 2.2.0
    SASDFM.NLM v26410.07 06/15/04 SAS Data Flow Manager
    SASL.NLM v1.02 06/17/04 Simple Authentication and Security Layer
    SCHEMACR.NLM v10553.18 06/07/04 eDirectory Management Tool Box Schema eMTool
    SCHEMATL.NLM v10553.18 06/07/04 eDirectory Management Tool Box Schema eMTool
    SCSIOSM.HAM v1.06 02/16/00 Novell I2O SCSI Class OSM
    SERVICTL.NLM v10553.18 06/07/04 eDirectory Management Tool Box DSService
    eMTool
    SERVINST.NLM v5.00j 09/26/03 NetWare 5.x/6.x Instrumentation
    SETMD4.NLM v2.00a 05/10/04 Windows Native File Access CIFS Library (Build 91
    SP)
    SGUID.NLM v6.01 09/27/02 NetWare GUID Services
    SLP.MPM v5.70 03/26/03 slp Memory Protection Module
    SLP.NLM v2.09 04/15/04 SERVICE LOCATION PROTOCOL (RFC2165/RFC2608)
    SLPDA.NLM v2.09 04/15/04 SERVICE LOCATION NDS DIRECTORY AGENT
    (RFC2165/RFC2608)
    SLPTCP.NLM v2.09 04/15/04 SERVICE LOCATION TCP/UDP INTERFACE
    (RFC2165/RFC2608)
    SMDR.NLM v6.54a 10/14/04 SMS - Storage Data Requestor
    SMSDI.NLM v5.03a 10/16/02 SMS - Backup Device Interface
    SMSUT.NLM v1.00 12/14/04 SMS - Utility Library for NetWare 6.X
    SNMP.MPM v5.70 04/01/04 snmp Memory Protection Module
    SNMP.NLM v4.17 01/23/04 Netware 4.x/5.x/6.x SNMP Service
    SPMDCLNT.NLM v1.02 05/13/04 Novell SPM Client for DClient
    SPMNWCC.NLM v1.01 05/13/04 Novell SPM Client for NWCC
    SPXS.MPM v5.70 04/01/04 spxs Memory Protection Module
    SPXS.NLM v5.14 01/18/00 NetWare SPX/SPXII Protocol (PTF)
    STATUSLG.NLM v1.00 08/08/03 Report and Notification Service
    STREAMS.MPM v5.70 04/01/04 streams Memory Protection Module
    STREAMS.NLM v6.00d 10/25/02 NetWare STREAMS PTF
    SVCCOST.NLM v2.06 06/07/04 Novell XTier Service Costing Module
    SYSCALLS.NLM v5.60 04/29/04 NetWare Operating System Call and Marshalling
    Library
    SYSLOG.NLM v6.05b 11/03/03 NetWare Logfile Daemon
    TCP.NLM v6.57c 03/23/04 Novell TCP/IP Stack - Transport module (NULL
    encryption)
    TCPIP.MPM v5.70 04/01/04 tcpip Memory Protection Module
    TCPIP.NLM v6.57f 06/01/04 Novell TCP/IP Stack - Network module (NULL
    encryption)
    TCPSTATS.NLM v6.50j 06/20/03 Web Interface for Protocol Monitoring
    THREADS.NLM v5.90j 02/24/04 Novell Threads Package for NLMs
    TIMESYNC.NLM v6.60k 05/13/04 NetWare Time Synchronization Services
    TLI.MPM v5.70 04/01/04 tli Memory Protection Module
    TLI.NLM v4.30b 12/19/00 NetWare Transport Level Interface Library
    TSAFS.NLM v6.50k 12/14/04 SMS - File System Agent for NetWare 6.X
    TSANDS.NLM v10551.44e 02/03/04 TSA for Novell eDirectory 7.x, 8.x
    UKBDSHIM.NLM v1.03 11/19/03 Novell USB Keyboard Shim
    UMSSHIM.NLM v1.03 11/19/03 Novell USB Mouse Shim
    UNICODE.NLM v7.00 06/03/04 NetWare Unicode Runtime Library (UniLib-based)
    [optimized]
    UNICRYPT.NLM v9.11 12/15/98 TCP/IP Encryption NLM
    USERLIB.NLM v5.60 05/28/04 NetWare Operating System Function Library
    UTILLDAP.NLM v2.00 03/29/04 Apache 2.0.49a LDAP Authentication Module
    VERIFY.NLM v1.42c 06/15/04 Java verify (based on 1.4.2_04)
    VLRPC.NLM v3.22 05/14/04 DFS Volume Location Database (VLDB) RPC interface
    (Build 480 MP)
    VMRPC.NLM v3.22 05/14/04 DFS Volume Manager RPC interface (Build 349 MP)
    VOLMN.NSS v3.22 05/14/04 NSS Distributed Volume Manager (Build 394 MP)
    VOLSMS.NLM v3.22 05/14/04 NSS Distributed Volume Manager (Build 207 MP)
    WPSD.NLM v1.00 06/07/04 ServiceDescriptor Natives NLM
    WS2_32.NLM v6.21f 06/15/04 NetWare Winsock 2.0 NLM
    WSPDSI.NLM v6.21 03/22/04 NetWare Winsock Service 1.0 NLM for Data Stream
    Interface
    WSPIP.NLM v6.21d 06/04/04 NetWare Winsock Service 1.0 NLM for TCP and UDP
    WSPIPX.NLM v6.21 03/22/04 NetWare Winsock Service 1.0 NLM for IPX and SPX
    WSPSSL.NLM v6.21 03/22/04 NetWare Winsock Service 1.0 NLM for SSL
    XENGEXP.NLM v26410.07 06/15/04 NICI Import Restricted XENG from Novell, Inc.
    XENGNUL.NLM v26410.07 06/15/04 NICI NULL XENG from Novell, Inc.
    XENGUSC.NLM v26410.07 06/15/04 NICI U.S./Worldwide XENG from Novell, Inc.
    XI18N.NLM v10210.40 11/10/03 Novell Cross-Platform Internationalization
    Package
    XIM.XLM v26410.07 06/15/04 Novell NICI Signed Loader
    XIS11.NLM v1.00a 11/07/03 XML Integration Service
    XMGR.NLM v26410.07 06/15/04 NICI XMGR from Novell, Inc.
    XNFS.NLM v1.01k 05/10/04 NetWare NFS - NFS Server for NetWare 6.5
    XNGAUSC.NLM v26410.07 06/15/04 NICI U.S./Worldwide XMGR Assistant XENG from
    Novell, Inc.
    XSRVNSP.NLM v2.00 06/07/04 Novell XTier XSRVNSP Tree Name Service Provider
    XSUP.NLM v26410.07 06/15/04 NICI XSUP from Novell, Inc.
    XTNCP.NLM v2.06 06/07/04 Novell XTier NCP Session Layer Driver
    XTUTIL.NLM v2.05 06/07/04 Novell XTier Utility Functions
    ZIP.NLM v1.42c 06/15/04 Java zip (based on 1.4.2_04)
    ZLIB.NLM v1.01d 12/20/02 ZLIB 1.1.4 General Purpose Compression Library for
    NetWare
    ZLSS.NSS v3.22 06/07/04 NSS Journaled Storage System (ZLSS) (Build 1798
    MP)

    ********************** Backup Exec NLMs found on disk

    <#BENW_NLMs>

    ACL452.NLM v7.50 11/07/02 Backup Exec - Odetics ACL 4/52 Loader Target
    Handler
    ADDTAPE.NLM v7.50 02/17/06 Backup Exec Add Tape Device Driver
    ADIC448.NLM v7.50 02/13/03 Backup Exec - ADIC Scalar 448 Loader Target
    Handler
    ADIC8VLS.NLM v7.50 08/10/01 Backup Exec - ADIC 8mm Loader Target Handler
    ADICDAT.NLM v7.50 08/10/01 Backup Exec - ADIC DAT Loader Target Handler
    AD_ASPI.NLM v7.50 02/17/06 Backup Exec ASPI Device Driver for NetWare
    AITLDR.NLM v7.50 01/24/06 Backup Exec - AIT Loader Target Handler
    AIWAD210.NLM v7.50 08/10/01 Backup Exec - Aiwa DAT Loader Target Handler
    ARCH150.NLM v7.50 08/10/01 Backup Exec - Conner 150/250 Target Handler
    ARCH2750.NLM v7.50 08/10/01 Backup Exec - Conner 2750 Target Handler
    ARCH525.NLM v7.50 08/10/01 Backup Exec - Conner 525 Target Handler
    ARDATLDR.NLM v7.50 10/25/04 Backup Exec - Seagate DAT Loader Target Handler
    B2D.NLM v7.50 08/10/05 Symantec Backup To Disk Device Driver
    BE.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec - Administration Console Starter
    BECLIENT.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec - Administration Console
    BEDBCOMP.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec Database Compact Utility
    BEDEBUG.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec Debug Extensions
    BEDIAG.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec Diagnostic Utility Module
    BEENABLE.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec Update Manager
    BEEXVIEW.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec - ExecView
    BEGATHER.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec BEGather Utility
    BEGDM.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec/GDM Integration Module
    BEPSVR.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec - NCPE Server
    BESFT3.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec SFT3 MSEngine Shim
    BESRVR.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec - Job Server
    BESTOP.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec Unloader
    BEUPGRAD.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec Upgrade Utility
    BEXTSKMA.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec - NDS Schema Extension Utility
    BHILLQ7.NLM v7.50 08/10/01 Backup Exec - Breece Hills Q7 Loader Target
    Handler
    BKUPEXEC.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec SureStart
    COMDAT.NLM v7.50 07/26/05 Backup Exec - Common DAT Target Handler
    CPHRL7A.NLM v7.50 02/17/06 Backup Exec - DLT Loader Target Handler
    CPHRT860.NLM v7.50 05/16/02 Backup Exec - DLT Target Handler
    DCDIAG.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec MM DB Dump Utility
    DLTVLS.NLM v7.50 08/10/01 Backup Exec - ADIC 300/400 VLS DLT Loader Target
    Handler
    EXB18LDR.NLM v7.50 09/10/01 Backup Exec - Exabyte Loader Target Handler
    EXB8500.NLM v7.50 06/10/04 Backup Exec - Exabyte 8mm SCSI-2 Target Handler
    EXBSX.NLM v7.50 08/10/01 Backup Exec - Exabyte 8200SX Target Handler
    EXB_10I.NLM v7.50 11/17/04 Backup Exec - Exabyte 8mm Loader Target Handler
    EXB_218.NLM v7.50 08/10/01 Backup Exec - Exabyte 218 Target Handler
    EXECVIEW.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec - ExecView Support Starter
    HPDLTLDR.NLM v7.50 11/08/04 Backup Exec - HP DLT Library Target Handler
    HPLOADER.NLM v7.50 12/13/01 Backup Exec - HP DAT Loader Target Handler
    LAGO340.NLM v7.50 08/10/01 Backup Exec - LAGO 340 Loader Target Handler
    LAGO380.NLM v7.50 08/10/01 Backup Exec - LAGO 380 Loader Target Handler
    LIBRA.NLM v7.50 08/10/01 Backup Exec - Dilog Libra DAT Loader Target
    Handler
    MC3000.NLM v7.50 09/11/02 Backup Exec - SCSI Minicartridge Target Handler
    NCSSDK.NLM v1.70 06/03/03 Cluster API Build Number = 06032003
    NDMPD.NLM v9.20 01/25/06 Backup Exec NDMP Server Module
    NMPBKMON.NLM v9.10 10/08/04 Backup Exec - Management Portal
    NRLTLI.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec - Remote Workstation Backup Software
    OVERLAND.NLM v7.50 11/29/04 Backup Exec - Overland Data Loader Target Handler
    READACL.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec NDS ACL Read Utility
    SONYLDR.NLM v7.50 04/19/04 Backup Exec - Sony Loader Target Handler
    SPEC4000.NLM v7.50 08/10/01 Backup Exec - Spectra Logic 4000 DAT Loader Target
    Handler
    SPEC9000.NLM v7.50 08/10/01 Backup Exec - Spectra Logic 9000 8mm Loader Target
    Handler
    STK9738.NLM v7.50 09/10/01 Backup Exec - StorageTek Target Handler
    STORTEK.NLM v7.50 12/21/05 Backup Exec - StorageTek Loader Target Handler
    TANDBLDR.NLM v7.50 04/30/03 Backup Exec - Tandberg TDS 1000 Series Target
    Handler
    TANDBQIC.NLM v7.50 03/13/03 Backup Exec - Tandberg QIC Target Handler
    TEAC600.NLM v7.50 08/10/01 Backup Exec - TEAC 600 Target Handler
    TLS4210.NLM v7.50 04/13/05 Backup Exec - Qualstar Loader Target Handler
    TNRLAPT4.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec - Peer ADSP NetWare 4.x Support
    TNRLSPX.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec - Peer SPX Support
    TNRLTCP.NLM v9.20 01/11/06 Backup Exec - Peer TCP Support
    TRAVNLDR.NLM v7.50 08/10/01 Backup Exec - Travan Loader Target Handler
    ULTRIUM.NLM v7.50 06/20/03 Backup Exec - Ultrium Target Handler
    ULTRMLDR.NLM v7.50 03/17/04 Backup Exec - ultrmldr Target Handler
    WANG150.NLM v7.50 08/10/01 Backup Exec - Wangtek 150 Target Handler
    WANG5100.NLM v7.50 08/10/01 Backup Exec - Wangtek 51000 Target Handler
    WANG525.NLM v7.50 08/10/01 Backup Exec - Wangtek 525 Target Handler
    WANG9500.NLM v7.50 08/10/01 Backup Exec - Wangtek 9500 Target Handler

    ********************************

    <#Server_Info>
    Server Name: S1
    Version: NetWare 5.70.02 June 11, 2004
    Connections Supported: 0
    Connections In Use: 1
    CLIB Version: 5.06.
    SFT Level: 2

    Block
    Mounted Volumes Size Name Spaces Flags Megabytes
    ---------------- ---- -------------------------- ------------ ---------
    SYS 4K DOS MAC NFS LONG NSS 4,029.9
    _ADMIN 4K DOS MAC NFS LONG NSS 4.0
    DATA 4K DOS MAC NFS LONG NSS 64,602.5

    *** Total for all volumes is 68,636.4 megabytes.

    ********************************

    <#Server_Info>
    Server Up time is 12 2:49:23:0
    Processor speed is 197671
    Number of NLMs loaded is 324
    Number of Users Logged in is 1
    Number of Name Spaces loaded is 2
    ********************************
    Server routed 53128 packets
    NetBios packets forwarded 0
    Packets received with too many hops 0
    192574 Packets serviced
    ********************************
    CPU is CPU TYPE UNKNOWN
    Numeric Coprocessor Present
    PCI Bus
    ********************************
    [V100-A100] USB OHCI Controller
    ********************************
    Cache Buffers 168451, originally was 523175
    Percent of total memory is 32% ( if < 65% add memory )
    Cache Hit (System has not run a Cache Check yet)
    Dirty Cache Hit (System has not run a Dirty Cache Check yet)
    (LRU) Cache unused time: 12 2:49:23:0
    Minimum Number of Cache Buffers is 20
    Directory Cache Buffers is 0
    Volume used by directories is 13%
    ********************************
    Current Non Cache Memory is 653944504
    Current Used Dynamic Memory is 653997556
    Total Work Memory is 684584960
    Total System Memory is 2146999296
    Number of Memory Allocations is 3482, 0 failed
    ********************************
    Current pages of memory checked out 84569
    NCP Requests 9203195, bad requests 0
    Packets received with bad connection number 0
    Stacks loaded 6
    ********************************
    IPX Version 1.0
    Packets transmitted 53128, received 18271, ignored 0
    Maximum opened sockets is 37
    SPX Version 3.0
    Maximum opened sessions is 14
    Bad Sends 0, Aborted Connections 0
    ********************************
    LSL Info. Receive Buffer Size 4284
    Receive Buffers In 2000, Out 0
    ********************************
    IP Info.
    Using NetDBgethostbyname(S1).
    Local host address 10.12.3.201
    Using gethostid().
    Local host address: 10.12.3.201
    Using IPGetLocalAddr().
    Local host address #1: 10.12.3.201

    ********************************
    <#NetWare_Environment>

    ---- Communications

    IPX CMD Mode Routing: OFF
    UNAUTHORIZED IP SCAN INTERVAL: 4
    DHCP TEST: OFF
    DHCP DUMP: 0
    DHCP GLOBAL POLL: 30
    DHCP DEBUG: 0
    NIRMan Transaction Time-out Period: 10
    SPX Maximum Window Size: 0
    SPXS Clear Blocked Queue: 30
    SPXS Debug All Messages: 0
    SPXS Connection Tear Down Debug: 1
    SPXS Connection Setup Debug: 1
    IPMGMT Debug: OFF
    IPMGMT Push Pull Interval: 2
    IPMGMT Fetch Expiry Time: 5
    Do Not Initialize IPXCP: OFF
    RIP Track Log: OFF
    SAP Track Log: OFF
    IPXRTR Debug: OFF
    Always Pace SAP: OFF
    IPXCP Support: OFF
    Required Network For Services: OFF
    IPX WAN Client Validation: OFF
    Load Balance Local LAN: OFF
    ISLL Delay: OFF
    Force RIP SAP Updates: OFF
    NLSP Log: ON
    NLSP Packet Drop Rate: 0
    NLSP Update Bindery: ON
    Global Reset Router: OFF
    NLSP Mem Fail Rate: 0
    ISLL Log: OFF
    ISLL EnterDebugger: OFF
    IPX Exit Node:
    IPX WAN Client Spoofing Time: 14:59:7
    ISDB Debug: 0
    RIP Debug: 0
    ISUL Debug: 0
    ISLL TD: 0:0
    ISLL Debug: OFF
    Enable Packet Burst Statistics Screen: OFF
    Maximum Pending TCP Connection Requests: 128
    PGM Socket Send Buffer Size: 409600
    BSD Socket default Buffer Size in Bytes: 65536
    Tcp Sockets Debug: 0
    IPSEC maximum incoming queue length: 0
    IPSEC maximum incoming WorkToDos: 0
    Discard Oversized Ping Packets: ON
    Largest Ping Packet Size: 10240
    Tcp IPCP Debug: 0
    Tcp WAN Debug: 0
    Tcp ICMP Debug: 0
    Tcp ECB Debug: 0
    Tcp IP Debug: 0
    Maximum Interface MTU: 576
    IP Load Sharing: ON
    RIP2 aggregation override: OFF
    Always Allow IP Fragmentation: OFF
    UDP Debug: 0
    Tcp RIP Debug: 0
    Tcp Arp Debug: OFF
    Use Specified MTU: OFF
    ip address management override: OFF
    Allow IP Address Duplicates: OFF
    Allow non local broadcasts: 0
    TOS for IP packets: 0
    Arp entry update time: 300
    Arp entry expiry time: 300
    Tcp Ip Maximum Small ECBs: 1024
    ICMP Redirect Timeout: 3
    Maximum Wait States: 0
    Largest UDP Packet Size: 33792
    Discard Oversized UDP Packets: ON
    TCP UDP Diagnostic Services: OFF
    Tcp Maximum Packet Retransmission: 12
    TCP Path MTU Black Hole Detection and Recovery: OFF
    Tcp Minimum Retransmission Timeout: 2
    Tcp Maximum Initial Window: 4
    Tcp Connection Establishment timeout: 335
    Tcp Trace: 0
    TCP Max Port Limit: 54999
    Tcp Timer Schedule Rate: 3
    TCP Minshall Algorithm: OFF
    TCP Nagle Algorithm: ON
    TCP Delayed Acknowledgement: ON
    Tcp Number Of Preallocated PCBs: 1024
    TCP Sack Option: ON
    TCP Large Window Option: ON
    TCP Defend Land Attacks: ON
    TCP Secure ISN: ON
    Netlib Maximum Small ECBs: 1024
    TCPIP Scheduler Inactive: OFF
    DISPLAY CSL OPERATIONAL STATUS: OFF
    CALL SUPPORT LAYER DEBUG: OFF
    Maximum RIP SAP Events: 100
    Allow IPXRTR load in CMD Mode: ON
    Allow IPX Bind in CMD Mode: OFF
    IPX Router Broadcast Delay: 0
    IPX NetBIOS Replication Option: 2
    Use Old Watchdog Packet Type: OFF
    REPLY TO GET NEAREST SERVER: ON
    Connection Table Expansion Count: 16
    Dead Connection Timeout: 4:9
    Enable Connection Manager Screen: OFF
    Maximum Connection Object Reuse Count: 32
    Disable Broadcast Notifications Process: OFF
    Disable Watchdog Process: OFF
    Enable Watchdog Screen: OFF
    Number Of Watchdog Packets: 10
    Delay Between Watchdog Packets: 59:3
    Delay Before First Watchdog Packet: 4:56:6
    Console Display Watchdog Logouts: OFF
    Maximum Packet Receive Buffers: 10000
    Minimum Packet Receive Buffers: 2000
    Maximum Physical Receive Packet Size: 4224
    New Packet Receive Buffer Wait Time: 0:1
    Maximum Interrupt Events: 10

    ---- Memory

    Cache Pool Control Type: 1
    Restart Server on Address Space Cleanup Failure: OFF
    Memory Protection Abend After Restart Count: OFF
    Memory Protection Restart Count: 1
    Memory Protection No Restart Interval: 1
    Memory Protection Fault Cleanup: ON
    VM Allocation Information: OFF
    VM Cache Pool Percentage: 80
    VM Cache Pool Maximum Pages Percentage: 0
    VM Cache Pool Free Minimum Pages: 48
    VM Cache Pool Free Lots of Pages: 80
    VM Cache Pool Free Desired Pages: 64
    VM Cache Pool Minimum Pages: 10
    VM Cache Pool Maximum Pages: -1
    Upper Page IO Threshold: 32
    Maximum RSS Pages: 5000
    Max Deficit: 256
    FS Cache Pool Transfer In Yield Type: 0
    FS Cache Pool Minimum Percentage To Transfer Out: 4
    FS Cache Pool Minimum Percentage To Transfer In: 4
    FS Cache Pool Minimum Pages To Transfer Out: 5
    FS Cache Pool Minimum Pages To Transfer In: 5
    FS Cache Pool Minimum Pages: 1000
    FS Cache Pool Maximum Percentage To Transfer Out: 10
    FS Cache Pool Maximum Percentage To Transfer In: 10
    FS Cache Pool Maximum Pages To Transfer Out: 20000
    FS Cache Pool Maximum Pages To Transfer In: 2000
    FS Cache Pool LRU Medium: 30
    FS Cache Pool LRU Low: 45
    FS Cache Pool LRU High: 60
    FS Cache Pool Lots of Pages: 1500
    FS Cache Pool Desired Pages: 1250
    FS Cache Pool Constrain Transfer Out Type: 1
    FS Cache Pool Constrain Transfer In Type: 1
    FS Cache Pool Blocks Transferred In Before Yield: 10
    Dynamic VM Versus Cache Subsystem Differential: OFF
    Dynamic Maximum RSS: OFF
    Desired VM Versus Cache Subsystem Differential: 0
    Deficit Age: 10
    Cache Pool Thread Yield Type: 0
    Cache Pool Thread Timeout: 5
    Cache Pool Pages Transferred Before Yield: 100
    Cache Pool Minimum Percentage To Transfer Out: 4
    Cache Pool Minimum Percentage To Transfer In: 4
    Cache Pool Minimum Pages To Transfer Out: 5
    Cache Pool Minimum Pages To Transfer In: 5
    Cache Pool Maximum Percentage To Transfer Out: 10
    Cache Pool Maximum Percentage To Transfer In: 10
    Cache Pool Maximum Pages To Transfer Out: 20000
    Cache Pool Maximum Pages To Transfer In: 10000
    Constrain Pages To Transfer Out Type: 0
    Constrain Pages To Transfer: 0
    Cache Pool Block Transfer Mode: ON
    Average Page In Alert Threshold: 2000
    VM Garbage Collector Period: 4:59:9
    VM Garbage Collector Looks: 10000
    Interactive Screen Timeout: 59:58:7
    Wakeup Page Cleaner Delay: 25
    Max Page Cleaner Outstanding IOs: 50
    Max Page Cleaner Pushes: 1000
    Max Page Cleaner Looks: 1000
    Min Age Quantum: 1
    Max Age Quantum: 60
    Init Age Quantum: 5
    Elapse Time Ager Interval: 144
    Nonlocked Minimum Pages: 5
    Low Grow Rate: 2
    High Grow Rate: 8
    Maximum Pages To Trim: 10
    Dynamic Age Quantum: OFF
    Engage Ager: ON
    APT Free Dirty Page Threshold: 1000
    APT Free Clean Page Threshold: 50
    VM Debug Screen: OFF
    File Cache Maximum Size: -1747967296
    File Service Memory Optimization: 1
    Logical Space Compression: ON
    Garbage Collection Interval: 5:00:0
    Alloc Memory Check Flag: OFF
    Reserved Buffers Below 16 Meg: 300
    Jiggle Memory: OFF
    Check Cache: OFF

    ---- Traditional File System

    Volume Log File State: 1
    Volume TTS Log File State: 1
    Volume Log File Overflow Size: 4194304
    Volume TTS Log File Overflow Size: 4194304
    TTS Screen: OFF
    Auto TTS Backout Flag: ON
    TTS Abort Dump Flag: OFF
    TTS UnWritten Cache Wait Time: 1:05:9
    TTS Backout File Truncation Wait Time: 59:19:2
    Dirty Directory Cache Delay Time: 0:5
    Directory Cache Allocation Wait Time: 2:2
    Directory Cache Buffer NonReferenced Delay: 5:5
    Maximum Directory Cache Buffers: 2000
    Minimum Directory Cache Buffers: 500
    Maximum Number Of Internal Directory Handles: 100
    Maximum Number Of Directory Handles: 20
    Open Callback Timeout: 29:7
    Maximum Record Locks Per Connection: 500
    Maximum File Locks Per Connection: 2500
    Maximum Record Locks: 20000
    Maximum File Locks: 200000
    Maximum Rights Vector Entry Pool: 128
    Read Ahead Enabled: ON
    Read Ahead LRU Sitting Time Threshold: 10:0
    Minimum File Cache Buffers: 20
    Maximum Concurrent Disk Cache Writes: 750
    Dirty Disk Cache Delay Time: 3:3
    Minimum File Cache Report Threshold: 20
    Maximum Concurrent opens per file and connection: 10000
    Maximum Wait Time For Limbo Space during Volume Mount: 19:8
    Automatically Repair Bad Volumes: ON
    Check SubAllocation: OFF
    Minimum File Delete Wait Time: 1:05:9
    File Delete Wait Time: 5:29:6
    Allow Deletion Of Active Directories: ON
    Maximum Percent of Volume Space allowed for Extended Attributes: 10
    Maximum Extended Attributes per File or Path: 16
    Purge Files On Dismount: OFF
    Fast Volume Mounts: ON
    Maximum Percent Of Volume Used By Directory: 13
    Maximum Subdirectory Tree Depth: 25
    Volume Low Warn All Users: ON
    Volume Low Warning Reset Threshold: 256
    Volume Low Warning Threshold: 256
    Turbo FAT Re-Use Wait Time: 5:29:6
    Compress Screen: OFF
    Allow Unowned Files To Be Extended: ON
    Auto Mount Mirrored Volume Containing Inactive Device:

    ---- Common File System

    Maximum Transactions: 10000
    Maximum Concurrent Directory Cache Writes: 75
    Immediate Purge Of Deleted Files: OFF
    Compression Daily Check Stop Hour: 6
    Compression Daily Check Starting Hour: 0
    Minimum Compression Percentage Gain: 20
    Enable File Compression: ON
    Maximum Concurrent Compressions: 2
    Convert Compressed To Uncompressed Option: 1
    Decompress Percent Disk Space Free To Allow Commit: 10
    Decompress Free Space Warning Interval: 31:18:5
    Deleted Files Compression Option: 1
    Days Untouched Before Compression: 14

    ---- Novell Storage Services

    Mount ISO 9660 multi disc set as one CDDVD volume: OFF
    NSS Loads UDF-bridge CD as ISO9660 volume: OFF
    NSS Auto Locks CD-DVD Disc in device: OFF
    NSS Leaves CD-DVD Volume Objects in NDS: 0
    NSS Auto Update CD-DVD Volume Objects To NDS: OFF
    Emulate Classic NetWare Directory Quotas: OFF
    Number of buffers reserved per Encrypted Volume: 50
    NSS Work To Do Count: 50
    NSS Maximum Cache Balance Buffers Per Session: 1024
    NSS Cache Balance Timer: 30
    NSS Cache Balance Percent: 85
    NSS Cache Balance Enable: ON
    NSS Buffer Flush Timer: 1
    NSS Minimum OS Cache Buffers: 256
    NSS Minimum Cache Buffers: 512
    NSS File Flush Timer: 10
    NSS Closed File Cache Size: 100000
    NSS Auth Cache Size: 1024
    NSS ASCII Name Cache Enable: ON
    NSS Name Cache Enable: ON
    NSS Name Cache Size: 100000
    NSS Low Volume Space Alerts: ON
    NSS Low Volume Space Warning Reset Threshold: 15
    NSS Low Volume Space Warning Threshold: 10
    NSS Above 4 Gig Memory Percent: 80

    ---- Disk

    Auto scan for devices: ON
    Auto load of CDM modules: ON
    Sequential Elevator Depth: 8
    Enable IO Handicap Attribute: OFF
    Mirrored Devices Are Out Of Sync Message Frequency: 28
    Remirror Block Size: 1
    Concurrent Remirror Requests: 32
    Ignore Partition Ownership: OFF
    Ignore Disk Geometry: OFF
    Multi-path Support: OFF
    Enable Hardware Write Back: OFF
    Enable Disk Read After Write Verify: OFF
    Auto LFVMount:

    ---- Time

    Start Of Daylight Savings Time: (MARCH SUNDAY LAST 2:00:00 AM)
    End Of Daylight Savings Time: (OCTOBER SUNDAY LAST 2:00:00 AM)
    Daylight Savings Time Offset: +1:00:00
    TIMESYNC Correction Floor: 1
    TIMESYNC Configured Sources: ON
    TIMESYNC DEBUG: 7
    TIMESYNC Immediate Synchronization: OFF
    TIMESYNC Maximum Offset: 600
    TIMESYNC Offset Ceiling: 315532800
    TIMESYNC Polling Count: 3
    TIMESYNC Polling Interval: 43200
    TIMESYNC RESET: OFF
    TIMESYNC Restart Flag: OFF
    TIMESYNC Service Advertising: ON
    TIMESYNC Short Interval: 10
    TIMESYNC Synchronization Radius: 2000
    TIMESYNC Time Adjustment: None scheduled.
    TIMESYNC Time Sources: 195.13.1.153:123;
    TIMESYNC Type: SINGLE
    TIMESYNC Max Log File Size: 1048576
    TIMESYNC NTP Client Port: 0
    Time Zone: GMT0BST
    Default Time Server Type: SINGLE

    ---- NCP

    NCP Exclude IP Addresses: NONE
    NCP Include IP Addresses: ALL
    NCP over UDP: ON
    NCP TCP keep alive interval: 9:53:2
    Minimum NCP TCP receive window to advertise: 4096
    NCP TCP receive window: 23360
    Enable UDP Checksums on NCP packets: 1
    Enable IPX Checksums: 1
    Enable task zero checking: OFF
    NCP Packet Signature Option: 1
    Level 2 OpLocks Enabled: ON
    Client File Caching Enabled: ON
    NCP Protocol Preferences:
    NCP File Commit: ON
    Display NCP Bad Component Warnings: OFF
    Reject NCP Packets with bad components: OFF
    Display NCP Bad Length Warnings: OFF
    Reject NCP Packets with bad lengths: OFF
    Maximum Outstanding NCP Searches: 51
    Allow Remote Command Line Processing: 0
    Allow Change To Client Rights: ON
    Allow LIP: ON

    ---- Miscellaneous

    Server Failure Notification Name:
    RollCall Trace Screen: OFF
    Display Incomplete IPX Packet Alerts: ON
    Enable SECURE.NCF: OFF
    Allow Audit Passwords: OFF
    CDBE Flush Time: 4:56:6
    Enable Event Report Screen: OFF
    Command Line Prompt Default Choice: ON
    Command Line Prompt Time out: 10
    Sound Bell For Alerts: ON
    Replace Console Prompt With Server Name: ON
    Alert Message Nodes: 20
    Classic Work To Do Pre Check Flag:
    Worker Thread Execute In A Row Count: 10
    Halt System On Invalid Parameters: OFF
    Display Relinquish Control Alerts: OFF
    Display Old API Names: OFF
    CPU Hog Timeout Amount: 1:00:0
    Developer Option: OFF
    Delay EOI Threshold: 200
    Delay EOI: ON
    Display Spurious Interrupt Alerts Threshold: 200
    Display Lost Interrupt Alerts Threshold: 10
    Display Spurious Interrupt Alerts: OFF
    Display Lost Interrupt Alerts: OFF
    Pseudo Preemption Count: 40
    Global Pseudo Preemption: ON
    Minimum Service Processes: 300
    Maximum Service Processes: 750
    Allow Unencrypted Passwords: OFF

    ---- Error Handling

    Server Log File State: 1
    Server Log File Overflow Size: 4194304
    Boot Error Log File State: 3
    Boot Error Log File Overflow Size: 4194304
    Boot Error Log: ON
    Hung Unload Wait Delay: 30:0
    Auto Restart Down Timeout: 180
    Auto Restart After Abend Delay Time: 2
    Auto Restart After Abend: 1

    ---- Directory Services

    NDS trace to screen: OFF
    NDS trace to file: OFF
    NDS Trace Filename: SYSTEM\DSTRACE.DBG
    NDS Enable Login Updates: ON
    ttf: OFF
    DSTrace:
    Bindery Context: O=Colehill
    NDS external reference life span: 192
    NDS inactivity synchronization interval: 60
    NDS synchronization restrictions: OFF
    NDS servers status: UP/DOWN
    NDS janitor interval: 720
    NDS Distributed reference link interval: 780
    NDS Login Updates Delay: 5
    NDS Bindery QOS mask: 8
    NDS Bindery QOS delay: 150
    NDS backlink interval: 780
    NDS trace file length to zero: OFF
    NDS bootstrap address:
    Check Equivalent To Me: OFF
    Default Tree Name: ASH

    ---- Multiprocessor

    System Threshold: 1536
    Auto Clear Interrupt Statistics: ON
    Auto Start Processors: ON

    ---- Service Location Protocol

    SLPDA Service Lifetime Window: 0
    SLPDA NDS Forward Flag: ON
    SLP Exclude IP Addresses: NONE
    SLP Include IP Addresses: ALL
    SLP Agent IP Address: FIRST
    SLP API Handicap: 50
    SLP Maximum Memory Percent: 15
    SLP Cache Timeout: 120
    SLP Enable UA Multicast: ON
    SLP Version Mode: 0
    SLP Register nwserver: ON
    SLP nwserver NLM names: OFF
    SLP Maximum WTD: 32
    SLP Maximum WTD Queue: 15000
    SLP Reset: OFF
    SLP Scope List:
    SLP Static Scope List: ON
    SLP Close Idle TCP Connections Time: 300
    SLP DA Heart Beat Time: 10800
    SLP DA Event Timeout: 15
    SLP MCA Timeout: 16
    SLP SA Default Lifetime: 3600
    SLP Retry Count: 3
    SLP Debug: 0
    SLP Rediscover Inactive Directory Agents: 60
    SLP Multicast Radius: 255
    SLP DA Discovery Options: 15
    SLP MTU Size: 1450
    SLP Broadcast: OFF
    SLP TCP: OFF

    ---- Power Management

    Power Button Mode: 1
    Power Down Delay: 30:0
    Server Power Down Options:

    ---- Licensing Services

    NLS Search Type: 0
    NLS REPORT DATA: ON
    NLSTRACE DETAIL: 1
    Store NetWare 5 Conn SCL MLA usage in NDS: OFF
    NLSTRACE: 0

    <#NDS_Info>