Backup Just Hangs - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Just Hangs - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have backup Exec for Netware Version 9.10 Rev 306 and it hang in the middle of a backup job, never gives an error it will just set there for Days also It will not quit the job. When I ...

  1. Backup Just Hangs

    I have backup Exec for Netware Version 9.10 Rev 306 and it hang in the middle
    of a backup job, never gives an error it will just set there for Days also
    It will not quit the job. When I hit Ctrl + C to abort/cancel the Job it
    as if I want to and then i hit Y and it goes back the the active job screen
    but never aborts the Job

    This is a Netware Version 6 Sp5

    My version doc says this:

    Backup Exec for NetWare 9.1 Build 0306.12

    Media Server = 0306.12
    Ndmp Server = 0306.12
    Nlm Client = 0306.12
    Java Client = 0306.12
    Drivers = 0011N010

    Windows 9X agent = 5.030
    MAC agent = 5.00
    MAC OS X agent = 5.045
    UNIX agent = 5.046

    OFO NW option = 90.001a
    RAWS/OFO NT option = 4454R

  2. Re: Backup Just Hangs

    That's a very old build you have there. You should start by updating
    this to the latest build:

    http://support.veritas.com/docs/282294

+ Reply to Thread