Veritas 9.1 on Netware 6.5 just stops - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Veritas 9.1 on Netware 6.5 just stops - Veritas Backup Exec ; Running 9.1 Backup Exec on Netware, installation of software and everything went fine, recognized tape drive. I can create backup jobs but for some reason the backup job starts and it gives the proper screen "running backup scripts" and process ...

  1. Veritas 9.1 on Netware 6.5 just stops

    Running 9.1 Backup Exec on Netware, installation of software and
    everything went fine, recognized tape drive. I can create backup jobs
    but for some reason the backup job starts and it gives the proper
    screen "running backup scripts" and process says backup in active job
    status. No backup appears to take place, it stays that way for hours
    until I just cancel it. Have no idea why it does not actually start
    processing, any ideas are helpful.

    Thanks

    Susan

  2. Re: Veritas 9.1 on Netware 6.5 just stops

    Do you have any anti-virus software running on this server? If so, make
    sure the :\bkupexec folder is excluded from being scanned.

    Also, what build of Backup Exec do you have (check
    :\bkupexec\version.doc)?

    Chris

  3. Re: Veritas 9.1 on Netware 6.5 just stops

    I have something simpler happening to me but mine is a Netware 6 Sp5 and I
    cant even get the Job to abort I have to reboot the server to get it to stop.

    "Susan Hackett" wrote:
    >Running 9.1 Backup Exec on Netware, installation of software and
    >everything went fine, recognized tape drive. I can create backup jobs
    >but for some reason the backup job starts and it gives the proper
    >screen "running backup scripts" and process says backup in active job
    >status. No backup appears to take place, it stays that way for hours
    >until I just cancel it. Have no idea why it does not actually start
    >processing, any ideas are helpful.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Susan

  4. Re: Veritas 9.1 on Netware 6.5 just stops

    Todd wrote:

    > I have something simpler happening to me but mine is a Netware 6 Sp5
    > and I cant even get the Job to abort I have to reboot the server to
    > get it to stop.
    >
    > "Susan Hackett" wrote:
    > > Running 9.1 Backup Exec on Netware, installation of software and
    > > everything went fine, recognized tape drive. I can create backup
    > > jobs but for some reason the backup job starts and it gives the
    > > proper screen "running backup scripts" and process says backup in
    > > active job status. No backup appears to take place, it stays that
    > > way for hours until I just cancel it. Have no idea why it does not
    > > actually start processing, any ideas are helpful.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Susan

    Actually that is what happens, it finally starting doing a backup
    showing 1 meg taking 2 hours to backup which is crazy. I cannot stop
    it besrvr will not unload [after running bestop]. Eventually I have to
    reboot it but [did it several times already] can't do it now as users
    are on the system. I will try the latest version and see what happens.

    Susan

  5. Re: Veritas 9.1 on Netware 6.5 just stops

    Chris wrote:

    > Do you have any anti-virus software running on this server? If so,
    > make sure the :\bkupexec folder is excluded from being scanned.
    >
    > Also, what build of Backup Exec do you have (check
    > :\bkupexec\version.doc)?
    >
    > Chris

    Here is the info. Is there anyway to force besrvr to unload? If I do
    a bestop it gives the message unable to unload besrvr. If I restart
    bestart and look at media server it states it is initializing
    deinitializing.

    Susan

    Backup Exec for NetWare 9.1 Build 0306.10

    Media Server = 0306.10
    Ndmp Server = 0306.10
    Nlm Client = 0306.10
    Java Client = 0306.10
    Drivers = 0011N010

    Windows 9X agent = 5.030
    MAC agent = 5.00
    MAC OS X agent = 5.045
    UNIX agent = 5.046

    OFO NW option = 8.1.104g
    RAWS/OFO NT option = 4454R

  6. Re: Veritas 9.1 on Netware 6.5 just stops

    Again, you are also running a very old build of BE. Try updating to the
    latest build:

    http://support.veritas.com/docs/282294

  7. Re: Veritas 9.1 on Netware 6.5 just stops

    "Susan Hackett" wrote:
    >Todd wrote:
    >

    >> I have something simpler happening to me but mine is a Netware 6 Sp5
    >> and I cant even get the Job to abort I have to reboot the server to
    >> get it to stop.
    >>
    >> "Susan Hackett" wrote:
    >> > Running 9.1 Backup Exec on Netware, installation of software and
    >> > everything went fine, recognized tape drive. I can create backup
    >> > jobs but for some reason the backup job starts and it gives the
    >> > proper screen "running backup scripts" and process says backup in
    >> > active job status. No backup appears to take place, it stays that
    >> > way for hours until I just cancel it. Have no idea why it does not
    >> > actually start processing, any ideas are helpful.
    >> >
    >> > Thanks
    >> >
    >> > Susan

    >Actually that is what happens, it finally starting doing a backup
    >showing 1 meg taking 2 hours to backup which is crazy. I cannot stop
    >it besrvr will not unload [after running bestop]. Eventually I have to
    >reboot it but [did it several times already] can't do it now as users
    >are on the system. I will try the latest version and see what happens.
    >
    >Susan

    Having just applied SP5, I am getting exactly the same thing with release
    1158. I am not running any anti-virus software. I am also getting an abend
    on NDPMD.NLM and a stuck thread, which is only released on a server reboot.

    Can anyone suggest anything that may fix this?

    Ros

    Faculty of Science & Engineering
    Manchester Metroplitan University

  8. Re: Veritas 9.1 on Netware 6.5 just stops

    Ros Cusack wrote:

    > "Susan Hackett" wrote:
    > > Todd wrote:
    > >

    > >> I have something simpler happening to me but mine is a Netware 6

    > Sp5 >> and I cant even get the Job to abort I have to reboot the
    > server to >> get it to stop.

    > that >> > way for hours until I just cancel it. Have no idea why it
    > does not >> > actually start processing, any ideas are helpful.

    > > Actually that is what happens, it finally starting doing a backup
    > > showing 1 meg taking 2 hours to backup which is crazy. I cannot
    > > stop it besrvr will not unload [after running bestop]. Eventually
    > > I have to reboot it but [did it several times already] can't do it
    > > now as users are on the system. I will try the latest version and
    > > see what happens.
    > >
    > > Susan

    > Having just applied SP5, I am getting exactly the same thing with
    > release 1158. I am not running any anti-virus software. I am also
    > getting an abend on NDPMD.NLM and a stuck thread, which is only
    > released on a server reboot.
    >
    > Can anyone suggest anything that may fix this?
    >
    > Ros
    >
    > Faculty of Science & Engineering
    > Manchester Metroplitan University

    Ros,

    Did this problem only start after installing SP5? Please type LOAD
    BEDIAG at the server console which will update
    :\bkupexec\bediag.fax. Can you please remove the serial numbers,
    passwords and public ip addresses and then post it here. I'll see if I
    can spot any potential problems.

    Chris

  9. Re: Veritas 9.1 on Netware 6.5 just stops

    Chris

    yes, the problem began immediately after we applied SP5 to the media server.
    Here is the BEDIAG.FAX file (very long):

    **** Start of BEDIAG results ****

    Fileserver Name: MMU-SCI-MEDUSA

    BEDIAG.NLM v9.10 07/29/2005 - Backup Exec Diagnostic Utility Module
    NetWare 5.70.05 December 16, 2005

    <#Serial_Numbers>

    Server Serial: xxx-xxx-xxxxxx Site License

    Wed Aug 16 15:20:55 2006
    Time zone name: GMT

    <#Dos_Boot_Files>

    Note(3): couldn't copy \CONFIG.SYS

    ********************************

    Note(3): couldn't copy \AUTOEXEC.BAT

    ********************************

    Total Server Memory is 2096741 Kilobytes
    Total Server Memory free is 1251820 Kilobytes
    ********************************

    <#NetWare_Boot_Files>

    * STARTUP.NCF *
    LOAD ACPIDRV.PSM
    ######## End PSM Drivers ########
    LOAD CPQSHD.CDM
    LOAD IDECD.CDM
    LOAD NWTAPE.CDM
    ######## End CDM Drivers ########
    LOAD IDEATA.HAM SLOT=10008
    LOAD CPQRAID.HAM SLOT=10015
    LOAD LSIMPTNW.HAM SLOT=201
    LOAD LSIMPTNW.HAM SLOT=202
    ######## End HAM Drivers ########
    LOAD KEYB.NLM United Kingdom
    LOAD CHARSET.NLM CP850

    ********************************

    <#SCSI_Info>

    CMD Host = BECDM.CDM
    Number of Host Adapters = 4

    Host Adapter 0 CPQRAID.HAM HP Unified RAID
    SCSI ID = 0 Lun = 2 COMPAQ LOGICAL VOLUME (2.58),

    Host Adapter 1 LSIMPTNW.HAM LSI_53C1030:0020
    SCSI ID = 0 Lun = 0 COMPAQ MSL5000 Series (0423), *
    SCSI ID = 1 Lun = 0 HP Ultrium 1-SCSI (E38W), *

    Host Adapter 2 LSIMPTNW.HAM LSI_53C1030:0020

    Host Adapter 3 Vetitas VirtHBA Vetitas VirtMGR
    SCSI ID = 1 Lun = 0 Veritas VirtLdr (MACF), *
    SCSI ID = 2 Lun = 0 Veritas VirtDrv (CAGM), *
    SCSI ID = 3 Lun = 0 Veritas VirtLdr (MACF), *
    SCSI ID = 4 Lun = 0 Veritas VirtDrv (CAGM), *

    ********************************

    <#NetWare_Boot_Files>

    * SYS:SYSTEM\AUTOEXEC.NCF *
    SEARCH ADD SYS:\ni\update\bin
    SET Daylight Savings Time Offset = 1:00:00
    SET Start Of Daylight Savings Time = (MARCH SUNDAY LAST 2:00:00 AM)
    SET End Of Daylight Savings Time = (OCTOBER SUNDAY LAST 2:00:00 AM)
    SET Time Zone = GMT0BST

    unload keyb
    keyb united kingdom
    # above added by jon 7/6/05 to make keyboard work properly

    # Note: The Time zone information mentioned above
    # should always precede the SERVER name.
    SEARCH ADD SYS:\JAVA\BIN
    SEARCH ADD SYS:\JAVA\NWGFX\BIN
    SEARCH ADD SYS:\JAVA\NJCLV2\BIN
    # WARNING!!
    FILE SERVER NAME MMU-SCI-MEDUSA
    # WARNING!!
    # If you change the name of this server, you must update
    # the server name in all the licenses that are assigned
    # to it using iManager.
    LOAD CONLOG MAXIMUM=100
    LOAD ODINEB.NLM
    LOAD TCPIP
    LOAD Q57.LAN SLOT=10016 FRAME=ETHERNET_II NAME=Q57_1_EII
    BIND IP Q57_1_EII addr=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx mask=255.255.255.0 gate=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    MOUNT ALL
    IPMINIT.NCF

    SYS:\SYSTEM\NMA\NMA5.NCF
    BSTART.NCF
    load nile.nlm
    load httpstk.nlm /SSL /keyfile:"SSL CertificateIP"
    LOAD PORTAL.NLM
    LOAD NDSIMON.NLM
    LOAD CPQSBD.NLM
    ; This will load the HotPlug User Interface Module
    ; LOAD SYS:\SYSTEM\NCMCON.NLM
    LOAD NICISDI.XLM
    LOAD SASDFM.XLM
    # -- Added by AFP Install --
    AFPSTRT.NCF
    # -- End of AFP Install --
    # -- Added by CIFS Install --
    CIFSSTRT.NCF
    # -- End of CIFS Install --
    LOAD PKI.NLM
    LOAD NLDAP.NLM
    PSA
    # -- Added by Scripting Install --
    SCRIPT.NCF
    SEARCH ADD SYS:\APACHE2
    AP2WEBUP
    #Apache2 is now the admin server
    ADMSRVUP
    # tc4admin begin
    SEARCH ADD SYS:/tomcat/4/bin
    tcadmup.ncf
    # tc4admin end
    # tomcat4 begin
    sys:/tomcat/4/bin/tomcat4.ncf
    # tomcat4 end
    # Storage Management Services components required for Backup
    SMSSTART.NCF
    #---Added By Native File Access For Unix---
    nfsstart
    #---Added By Native File Access For Unix END---
    LOAD EMBOX.NLM
    #RCONAG6.NLM is required by RConsoleJ
    LOAD RCONAG6 xxxxxx 2034 16800 2036
    ?STARTX
    #---------------Masood--------------------
    load broker ".jd-admin-medusa_broker.sci.adm.mmu"
    load NDPSM ".jd-admin-medusa_ndpsm.sci.adm.mmu"
    #-----------------------------------------------

    bestart
    gwtsa

    # the following line added for HP Rack & Power Manager:
    SYS:HP\RPM/crpmld.ncf
    LOAD SYS:AUDITLGN\AUDITLGN.NLM

    SYS:/BIN/UNIXENV.NCF

    #---Added by rcd.rpm install ---
    SEARCH ADD sys:/usr/sbin

    #---Added by rug.rpm install ---
    SEARCH ADD sys:/usr/bin

    SYS:\system\zfdstart.ncf

    #SEARCH ADD SYS:\zenworks\OnDemand\bin

    #UsageServer.ncf

    #CommerceMaintenance.ncf

    <#NetWare_CFG_Files>

    * SYS:SYSTEM\TIMESYNC.CFG *
    # TimeSync.Cfg is now updated automatically,
    # when changes are made on the System Console

    # TIMESYNC Configuration Parameters

    Configured Sources = ON
    DEBUG = 7
    Polling Count = 3
    Polling Interval = 600
    Service Advertising = ON
    Synchronization Radius = 2000
    Type = SECONDARY
    NTP Client Port = 0

    # TIMESYNC Configured time source list

    TIME SOURCE = xxxxxx
    TIME SOURCE = xxxxxx
    TIME SOURCE = NTP0.MMU.AC.UK:123

    * SYS:ETC\SMS\SMDR.CFG *
    #This is SMDR default configuration file.
    #Lines with a # in first column are treated as Comments.

    #Following is a list of all the configuration parameters.
    #Default & Possible values of parameters are also listed.

    #Parameter name is case sensitive, but their values not.
    #':' should immediately follow the name of the parameter.
    #Even whitechars can't occur between parameter name & :

    #SLP: [Enable|Disable] default is enabled
    #SAP: [Enable|Disable] default is enabled
    #HOSTS: [Enable|Disable] default is enabled
    #PROTOCOL: [TCPIP|TCP/IP|TCP|SPXIPX|SPX/IPX|SPX]
    # Both Protocol Stacks are enabled by default

    #IP: default is first bound primary IP
    #ALTIP: additional IP addresses bound to the system

    SLP: Enable

    #SAP is disabled, server will not advertise & listen SAP Packets
    SAP: Disable

    #No discovery is supported through Hosts/DNS lookup
    HOSTS: Enable

    #Only TCP/IP protocol is enabled

    PROTOCOL: TCPIP

    #SMDR will listen at the following IP address
    IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

    <#BENW_Files>

    * SYS:SYSTEM\BESTART.NCF *
    SEARCH ADD SYS:\BKUPEXEC\NLMS
    LOAD SYS:\BKUPEXEC\NLMS\BECDM.CDM
    LOAD SYS:\BKUPEXEC\NLMS\BKUPEXEC.NLM -tl -aa -dy -tc -tj -s %1 %2

    * SYS:BKUPEXEC\NLMS\BESTARTJ.NCF *
    LOAD JAVA

    envset BE_NW_JAVA=SYS:\BKUPEXEC\JAVA\SERVER

    envset CLASSPATH=sys:\java\lib\rt.jar;sys:\java\bin\i18n. jar;sys:\java\classes;.
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;SYS:\JAVA\lib\swing.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\jndi.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\njclv2.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\NWDir.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\NWSess.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\NWPrtQAdm.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\NWSockets.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\NWBind.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\NWVolAdm.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\netServer.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\Message.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\configuration.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\common.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\benw.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\jhall.jar
    envset CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH;$BE_NW_JAVA\BENWHelp.jar

    JAVA -nsac -sn"Backup Exec Java Application Server" -Djava.security.policy=SYS:\BKUPEXEC\java\server\bk upexec.policy
    vrts.hro.net.rmi.server.ServerMain -P 10002 -Language eng -Path SYS:\BKUPEXEC\LOG\

    * SYS:SYSTEM\BESTOP.NCF *
    LOAD SYS:\BKUPEXEC\NLMS\BESTOP.NLM %1 %2

    * SYS:BKUPEXEC\BKUPEXEC.FAX *
    #-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # Backup Exec SureStart
    #
    # MMU-SCI-MEDUSA\SYS:\BKUPEXEC\BKUPEXEC.FAX
    #
    # Tue Aug 15 09:18:33 2006
    #-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Beginning the initialization procedure
    Current system parameters are as follows
    LoadType: Not specified
    API mode: Directory Services
    Driver: ASPI Compliant
    DMA mode: Use all memory
    Driver mode: Synchronous
    ASPI Manager: Using BECDM.CDM
    Driver bus mode: Physical Bus
    Autoload Novell TSAs: 1
    Autoload B2D: 1
    Validate NLM Versions: 1
    Validate memory: 1
    Debug: On: 0 ZL: 0
    Internal: RA: 0 RQ: 0 MC: 0 UB: 0 LE: 0
    Initializing internal control parameters
    Initializing secondary control parameters
    Previous prod. history path from upgrade.cfg - MMU-SCI-MEDUSA\SYS:\BKUPEXEC\LOG

    Initializing system operating paths
    Initializing NOS Links
    Initializing Load Subsystem
    Initialization complete
    Validating system environment
    Validating system databases
    Check upgrade status...

    Validating NDS environment
    Validating Backup Exec Account
    .BkupExec_MMU-SCI-MEDUSA.SCI.ADM.MMU queue ID is 887cc42c
    .Backup_Exec.SCI.ADM.MMU account ID is 00008052
    Setting the Default context to: <.SCI.ADM.MMU>

    Validating External References. Please wait ...
    Validating trustee assignments to operating paths
    Validating system memory resources
    Cache boundaries are 65%High - 40%Medium - 20%Low
    68% of the cache buffers on the server are currently available.
    System environment validation has completed
    CHECKING SERVER FILES which may need to be updated.
    Checking module NCSSDK.NLM for possible update.
    Version on server is OK.

    Done checking server files which may need to be updated.
    Checking for cluster services.
    Cluster services not available.
    Module JAVA.NLM is already loaded
    Successfully unloaded NWTAPE.CDM
    Module TLI.NLM is already loaded
    Module DSAPI.NLM is already loaded
    Module NETDB.NLM is already loaded
    Module SMDR.NLM is already loaded
    Module TSAFS.NLM is already loaded
    Module BECDM.CDM is already loaded
    Warning: 1051

    Media was found in drive HA:1 ID:1 LUN:0 HP ULTRIUM 1-SCSI of robot HA:1
    ID:0
    LUN:0 HP MSL5030. Please manually remove this media before performing any
    operations.
    Module JAVA.NLM is already loaded

    * SYS:BKUPEXEC\BESTOP.FAX *
    #-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # Backup Exec Unloader
    #
    # SYS:\BKUPEXEC\BESTOP.FAX
    #
    # Fri Aug 11 11:45:38 2006
    #-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Beginning the initialization procedure.
    Initializing Unload Subsystem.
    Reading in commands from SYS:\BKUPEXEC\BESTOP.CFG.
    Initialization complete.

    Processing commands...

    Unloading module: BECLIENT.NLM
    Unloading module: ECM.NCF
    Module BEEXVIEW.NLM is not loaded.
    Module BEENABLE.NLM is not loaded.
    Module NMPBKMON.NLM is not loaded.
    Unloading module: BESRVR.NLM
    Unloading module: BEPSVR.NLM
    Unloading module: NDMPD.NLM
    Module BEOPRD.NLM is not loaded.
    Module BEORANW.NLM is not loaded.
    Module BEEARP.NLM is not loaded.
    Module BEDEBUG.NLM is not loaded.
    Unloading module: AD_ASPI.NLM
    Unloading module: B2D.NLM
    Unloading module: NRLTLI.NLM
    Unloading module: BKUPEXEC.NLM
    Module OFM.NLM is not loaded.
    Unload completed successfully.

    * SYS:BKUPEXEC\VERSION.DOC *

    Backup Exec for NetWare 9.1 Build 1158.4

    Media Server = 1158.4
    Ndmp Server = 1158.4
    Nlm Client = 1158.4
    Java Client = 1158.4
    Drivers = 0011N022

    Windows 9X agent = 5.030
    MAC OS X agent = 5.045
    UNIX agent = 5.046

    OFO NW option = 9.4.401k
    RAWS/OFO NT option = 4691R.42

    * SYS:BKUPEXEC\BE.CFG *
    #
    # Backup Exec for NetWare Servers - Administration Console Version 9.10
    Revision 1151
    #
    # BE.CFG Note: All numeric values are in hexadecimal format.
    #
    # 10/19/04 04:01p
    #
    Backup_job_name_index = 4
    MR_job_name_index = 1
    Restore_job_name_index = 4
    Backup_policy_name_index = 2
    Inventory_job_name_index = 11
    Clean_job_name_index = 1
    Catalog_job_name_index = 1
    Erase_job_name_index = 2
    Retension_job_name_index = 1
    Eject_job_name_index = 3
    Rewind_job_name_index = 2
    Verify_job_name_index = 1
    Initialize_job_name_index = 4a
    Scan_job_name_index = 1
    Import_job_name_index = 1
    Export_job_name_index = 1
    MediaSet_name_index = 1
    DrivePool_name_index = 3
    Label_job_name_index = 1
    Duplicate_job_name_index = 1
    Backup_to_disk_folder_name_index = 1

    * SYS:BKUPEXEC\BESTOP.CFG *
    #
    # Backup Exec - Unloader
    #
    # BESTOP.CFG
    #
    #==============================
    # Format: Type Command
    # NOTE: Command must contain complete file name.
    #
    # Command types:
    # UNLOAD SOME.NLM = 1
    # Run a NCF file = 2
    # Console command = 3
    #
    #==============================
    # Examples:
    # 1 MONITOR.NLM
    # 2 AUTOEXEC.NCF
    # 3 LIST DEVICES
    #
    #==============================
    #
    #type command
    1 BECLIENT.NLM
    2 ECM.NCF
    1 BEEXVIEW.NLM
    1 BEENABLE.NLM
    1 NMPBKMON.NLM
    1 BESRVR.NLM
    1 BEPSVR.NLM
    1 NDMPD.NLM
    1 BEOPRD.NLM
    1 BEORANW.NLM
    1 BEEARP.NLM
    1 BEDEBUG.NLM
    1 AD_ASPI.NLM
    1 B2D.NLM
    1 NRLTLI.NLM
    1 BKUPEXEC.NLM
    1 OFM.NLM

    * SYS:BKUPEXEC\BESRVR.CFG *
    #
    # Backup Exec - Job Server Version 9.10.1158
    # Multi-Server Edition
    #
    # BESRVR.CFG Note: All numeric values are in hexadecimal format.
    #
    # 08/15/06 09:19a
    #
    Edition = 0
    Supported_clients = f
    Allow_history_log_print_for_admins = 1
    Allow_history_log_print_for_users = 1
    Always_eject_media_after_job = 0
    Backup_migrated_files = 0
    Backup_CDROM_volumes = 0
    Backup_compressed_files_as_expanded = 0
    Broadcast_delay = 5
    Catalog_aging_days = 5a
    Catalog_aging_level = 0
    Controller =
    Connect_timeout = 4b
    Current_driver =
    Clock_mode = 0
    Date_format = 0
    Date_separator = /
    Decimal_separator = .
    Default_media_retention_append = 0
    Default_media_retention_interval = 0
    Default_media_retention_period = 0
    Default_NDS_context = sci.adm.mmu
    Delay_between_scheduling_jobs_for_sessions = a
    Delete_existing_trustees_before_restore = 0
    Disable_ping_before_connect = 0
    Email_delay = f
    Enable_autologin_user = 0
    Enable_ESI = 0
    Enable_email = 0
    Enable_GDM_support = 0
    Enable_GWmail = 0
    Enable_holiday_calendar_support = 1
    Enable_LANAlert_notification = 0
    Enable_SMTP_mail = 0
    Enable_router_proxy = 1
    ESI_allow_64KB = 0
    Exclude_data_streams_during_restore = 0
    Extended_date_support = 1
    ExecView_support = 0
    ExecView_maximum_history_detail = 63
    ExecView_first_available_hold_status = 0
    GDM_check_job_logs_to_purge = 0
    GDM_check_job_logs_to_purge_freq = 0
    GDM_purge_logs = 0
    GDM_purge_logs_freq = 0
    GDM_server =
    GRFS_timeout_seconds = 12c
    GRFS_max_buffer_size = 7ef0
    GW_notify_delay = 0
    GW_notify_for_attention = 0
    Inventory_at_init = 0
    jni_port = 2714
    Job_policy_data_path = MMU-SCI-MEDUSA\SYS:\BKUPEXEC\JOBDATA\
    Report_data_path = MMU-SCI-MEDUSA\SYS:\BKUPEXEC\REPORTS\
    Loader_config_query_timeout = 10
    Low_administration_backup = 0
    Low_administration_cleaning_slot = 1
    Low_administration_context = [Root]
    Machine_Type = 0
    Max_alert_history_elements = ff
    Max_history_records_for_users = 14
    Max_history_records_for_administrators = 64
    Max_log_level_for_users = 1
    Media_block_size = 40
    Media_buffer_size = 20
    Media_management_mode = 0
    Media_management_path = MMU-SCI-MEDUSA\SYS:\BKUPEXEC\MM\
    Media_overwrite_full = 0
    Media_overwrite_none = 1
    Media_overwrite_option_recycle = 1
    Media_overwrite_option_scratch = 0
    Media_overwrite_partial = 0
    Media_prompt_before_overwrite = 1
    Media_prompt_before_overwrite_alloc = 0
    Media_rotation_allow_non_TR_jobs_on_TR_media = 0
    Media_rotation_automatically_use_blank_media = 0
    Media_rotation_automatically_use_blank_prepared_me dia = 0
    Media_rotation_enabled = 0
    Media_rotation_days_to_keep_history = 16d
    Media_rotation_rebuild_database = 0
    Media_server_port_range_enabled = 0
    Media_server_port_range_high = ffff
    Media_server_port_range_low = 401
    Method_to_scan_bytes_to_process = 0
    Message_retransmit_interval = 3c
    ndmp_port = 2710
    No_media_present_timeout_response_ldr = 2
    No_media_present_timeout_response_std_alone = 1
    Notify_by_broadcast =
    Notify_by_email = 0
    NRL_flags = 0
    Numeric_separator = ,
    Offline_timeout_enabled = 1
    Offline_timeout_delay = 1e
    OFO_MaxSyncRetries = 100
    NRL_transport_type = 0
    NRL_max_remote_resources = fa
    NRL_spx_max_ipx_packet_size = 5d8
    Path_for_catalog_files = MMU-SCI-MEDUSA\SYS:\BKUPEXEC\CATALOGS\
    Path_for_history_logs = MMU-SCI-MEDUSA\SYS:\BKUPEXEC\LOG\
    Path_for_online_documentation = MMU-SCI-MEDUSA\SYS:\BKUPEXEC\DOCS\
    Path_for_workstation_files = MMU-SCI-MEDUSA\SYS:\BKUPEXEC\AGENTS\
    Process_user_jobs = 1
    Prompt_before_overwrite_cont_media = 0
    Prompt_timeout_enabled = 1
    Prompt_timeout_interval = f
    ra_enabled = 1
    ra_max_size = 1
    ra_max_size_mult = 3
    ra_target_path = SYS:\BKUPEXEC\CHECK
    ra_verify_singles = 0
    ra_error_if_none = 1
    ra_verify_only = 0
    db_enable_am_protection = 1
    db_enable_pm_protection = 1
    db_am_protection_time_offset = 0
    db_pm_protection_time_offset = 0
    Prompt_before_erasing_media = 1
    backup-to_disk_path = SYS:\BKUPEXEC\B2DFolders
    Remote_agent_port_range_enabled = 0
    Remote_agent_port_range_high = ffff
    Remote_agent_port_range_low = 401
    sso_ipc_timeout = 3
    Remote_Engine_data_buf_size = 44
    Remote_Engine_num_data_bufs = 14
    Remote_Engine_use_remote_engine = 1
    Ring_name =
    Scan_at_init = 0
    Server_running_Open_Alert_Agent =
    SMTP_Sender_Address =
    SMTP_Sender_Name =
    SMTP_Server =
    SMTP_Server_Authorized_Domain =
    SNMP_Level = 705
    Notify_Email_Address =
    Software_expansion = 0
    Special_word = 0
    Stop_NDS_scan_if_no_rights_to_restore = 0
    Support_generating_bootable_media = 0
    Support_workstations_running_AppleTalk = 0
    Support_workstations_running_SPX = 1
    Support_workstations_running_TCP/IP = 1
    Time_separator = :
    Use_fast_file_access = 1
    Wait_before_skip = 1e
    Workstation_agent_support = 1
    Remote_Engine_net_protocols = 2

    * SYS:BKUPEXEC\SMDRINCL.DAT *
    MMU-SCI-CARTMAN
    MMU-SCI-CLOTHO
    MMU-SCI-MEDUSA
    MMU-SCI-HERMES
    MMU-SCI-LACHESIS
    MMU-SCI-NAKARAT
    MMU-SCI-OBLIK
    MMU-SCI-OOMARU
    MMU-SCI-PARI
    MMU-SCI-QUINDAR
    * SYS:BKUPEXEC\NDMPSVRS.DAT *
    #This is the Backup Exec default file listing NDMP servers for Backup.
    #Lines with a # in first column are treated as comments.
    #
    #Sample
    #REMOTE_SRVR xxx xxxxxx
    MMU-SCI-GAIA xxx xxxxxx
    JDTEST2 xxx xxxxxx
    WO37787501 xxx
    # SCIENGWSTEMP xxx xxxxxx
    SCIENGWEB xxx xxxxxx
    SCIENGWSTEMP xxx
    MMU-SCI-CLOTHO xxx xxxxxx
    MMU-SCI-CARTMAN xxx xxxxxx
    MMU-SCI-NAKARAT xxx xxxxxx
    MMU-SCI-OBLIK xxx xxxxxx
    MMU-SCI-OOMARU xxx xxxxxx
    MMU-SCI-PARI xxx xxxxxx
    MMU-SCI-LACHESIS xxx xxxxxx
    MMU-SCI-QUINDAR xxx xxxxxx
    MMU-SCI-HERMES xxx xxxxxx

    * SYS:BKUPEXEC\TILDBG.TXT *

    Server Name Is: MMU-SCI-MEDUSA
    Todays Date Is: Tue Aug 15 09:18:46 2006

    ------------------ Devices In Host Bus Adapter Order ------------------------

    Robot ( 01,00,00 ) COMPAQ MSL5000 Series 0423
    Drive ( 01,01,00 ) HP Ultrium 1-SCSI E38W
    Robot ( 03,01,00 ) Veritas VirtLdr MACF
    Drive ( 03,02,00 ) Veritas VirtDrv CAGM
    Robot ( 03,03,00 ) Veritas VirtLdr MACF
    Drive ( 03,04,00 ) Veritas VirtDrv CAGM

    ------------------ Devices In Application Order ----------------------------

    Robot ( 03,03,00 ) Veritas VirtLdr MACF HPDLTLDR.NLM
    Drive ( 03,04,00 ) VERITAS VIRTDRV CAGM HPDLTLDR.NLM
    Robot ( 03,01,00 ) Veritas VirtLdr MACF HPDLTLDR.NLM
    Drive ( 03,02,00 ) VERITAS VIRTDRV CAGM HPDLTLDR.NLM
    Robot ( 01,00,00 ) HP MSL5030 0423 ULTRMLDR.NLM
    Drive ( 01,01,00 ) HP ULTRIUM 1-SCSI E38W ULTRMLDR.NLM

    ------------------ Serial Numbers -------------------------------------------

    Robot ( 03,03,00 ) Serial Number = BKUPLDRV13
    Drive ( 03,04,00 ) Serial Number = BKUPDRVV13
    Robot ( 03,01,00 ) Serial Number = BKUPLDRV11
    Drive ( 03,02,00 ) Serial Number = BKUPDRVV11
    Robot ( 01,00,00 ) Serial Number = 3G47LBD2FTCV
    Drive ( 01,01,00 ) Serial Number = HU74D02335

    ------------------ Robot Information ---------------------------------------

    The following information is from Robot: ( 03,03,00 )
    Veritas VirtLdr MACF

    Number of Drives = 001 FirstDTE = 0001
    Number of Slots = 1000 First_SSE = 0200

    Robot Serial Number = BKUPLDRV13
    Robot DTE_01 Serial Number = BKUPDRVV13

    ------------------ Robot Information ---------------------------------------

    The following information is from Robot: ( 03,01,00 )
    Veritas VirtLdr MACF

    Number of Drives = 001 FirstDTE = 0001
    Number of Slots = 1000 First_SSE = 0200

    Robot Serial Number = BKUPLDRV11
    Robot DTE_01 Serial Number = BKUPDRVV11

    ------------------ Robot Information ---------------------------------------

    The following information is from Robot: ( 01,00,00 )
    COMPAQ MSL5000 Series 0423

    Number of Drives = 001 FirstDTE = 01e0
    Number of Slots = 028 First_SSE = 0020
    Number of Portals = 001 First_IEE = 01c0

    Robot Serial Number = xxx
    Robot DTE_01 Serial Number = xxx

    <#OFO_CFG_Files>

    <#DCDiag>

    * SYS:BKUPEXEC\DCDIAG.FAX *

    --------------------------- DRIVE.DAT ----------------------------

    DriveID: 1
    DriveGuid: {FFFFFFF9-7C02-3153-6B5B-00110A9D2997}
    DriveState: 0
    DriveFlags: 0
    DriveType: 0
    DriveName: HA:1 ID:1 LUN:0 HP ULTRIUM 1-SCSI
    DriveVendor: HP
    DriveProduct: ULTRIUM 1-SCSI
    DriveFirmwareRev: E38W
    DriveFirmwareNum:
    DriveSerialNum: xxx
    DriveTarget(SCSI ID): 1
    DriveBus (Host Adapter): 1
    DriveLUN: 0
    PreferredBlockSize: 65536
    PreferredBufferCount: 0
    BridgeGuid:
    CreationDateTime: Tue Oct 19 15:32:05 2004
    RobotID: 2
    DriveElement: 1
    DriveProperties: 0
    DriveFeatures: 45680591
    MediaID: 0
    MediaSlot: 0
    MediaSide: 0
    LastMountDateTime: Wed Aug 16 14:30:28 2006
    TotalInUseHours: 20484737
    TotalReadBytes: 40590145596699
    TotalReadHardErrors: 1
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 62129825245850
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalMounts: 2667
    TotalMountErrors: 0
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    CleaningDateTime: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1970
    CleaningTotalInUseHours: 0
    CleaningTotalReadBytes: -1590317797
    CleaningTotalReadHardErrors: 1
    CleaningTotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    CleaningTotalWriteBytes: -1171658086
    CleaningTotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    CleaningTotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    CleaningTotalMounts: 2667
    CleaningTotalSeeks: 0
    CleaningTotalSeekErrors: 0
    MediaType: 7
    CompressionMethod: 1
    GeneralFlags: 0
    Active: No
    Shared: No

    DriveID: 2
    DriveGuid: {FFFFFFFD-5660-3156-72E3-00110A9D2997}
    DriveState: 0
    DriveFlags: 0
    DriveType: 0
    DriveName: HA:3 ID:2 LUN:0 VERITAS VIRTDRV
    DriveVendor: VERITAS
    DriveProduct: VIRTDRV
    DriveFirmwareRev: CAGM
    DriveFirmwareNum:
    DriveSerialNum: BKUPDRVV11
    DriveTarget(SCSI ID): 2
    DriveBus (Host Adapter): 3
    DriveLUN: 0
    PreferredBlockSize: 65536
    PreferredBufferCount: 0
    BridgeGuid:
    CreationDateTime: Fri Oct 22 10:51:00 2004
    RobotID: 3
    DriveElement: 1
    DriveProperties: 0
    DriveFeatures: 171509711
    MediaID: 0
    MediaSlot: 0
    MediaSide: 0
    LastMountDateTime: Mon Dec 6 10:38:30 2004
    TotalInUseHours: 3444
    TotalReadBytes: 215683537
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 3910336512
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalMounts: 4
    TotalMountErrors: 0
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    CleaningDateTime: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1970
    CleaningTotalInUseHours: 0
    CleaningTotalReadBytes: 215683537
    CleaningTotalReadHardErrors: 0
    CleaningTotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    CleaningTotalWriteBytes: -384630784
    CleaningTotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    CleaningTotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    CleaningTotalMounts: 4
    CleaningTotalSeeks: 0
    CleaningTotalSeekErrors: 0
    MediaType: 8
    CompressionMethod: 1
    GeneralFlags: 0
    Active: No
    Shared: No

    DriveID: 3
    DriveGuid: {FFFFFFFD-615C-3161-0CD5-00110A9D2997}
    DriveState: 0
    DriveFlags: 0
    DriveType: 0
    DriveName: HA:3 ID:4 LUN:0 VERITAS VIRTDRV
    DriveVendor: VERITAS
    DriveProduct: VIRTDRV
    DriveFirmwareRev: CAGM
    DriveFirmwareNum:
    DriveSerialNum: BKUPDRVV13
    DriveTarget(SCSI ID): 4
    DriveBus (Host Adapter): 3
    DriveLUN: 0
    PreferredBlockSize: 65536
    PreferredBufferCount: 0
    BridgeGuid:
    CreationDateTime: Mon Nov 1 12:10:57 2004
    RobotID: 4
    DriveElement: 1
    DriveProperties: 0
    DriveFeatures: 171509711
    MediaID: 0
    MediaSlot: 0
    MediaSide: 0
    LastMountDateTime: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1970
    TotalInUseHours: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 0
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 0
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalMounts: 0
    TotalMountErrors: 0
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    CleaningDateTime: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1970
    CleaningTotalInUseHours: 0
    CleaningTotalReadBytes: 0
    CleaningTotalReadHardErrors: 0
    CleaningTotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    CleaningTotalWriteBytes: 0
    CleaningTotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    CleaningTotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    CleaningTotalMounts: 0
    CleaningTotalSeeks: 0
    CleaningTotalSeekErrors: 0
    MediaType: 8
    CompressionMethod: 1
    GeneralFlags: 0
    Active: No
    Shared: No

    -------------------------- DRVPOOL.DAT ---------------------------

    -------------------------- DRVPLD.DAT ----------------------------

    --------------------------- MEDIA.DAT ----------------------------
    Media ID: 1
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFF7-7C02-3153-6B5B-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 0
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF917L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 10/19/04 03:50p
    Allocated Date/Time: Tue Oct 19 15:50:52 2004
    Modified Date/Time: Wed Oct 20 10:58:59 2004
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 827555412
    Family Seq Num: 1
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 0
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 93440
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 6123683840
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 2984
    TotalMounts: 19
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 6123683840
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 4944866154
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 2
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFFB-5660-3156-72E3-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF918L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 07/21/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Sat Jul 22 01:12:09 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Sat Jul 22 01:12:09 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 888514586
    Family Seq Num: 2
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 1023715
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 67090186240
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 460988
    TotalMounts: 215
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 67090186240
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 730372604734
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 3
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFFA-5660-3156-72E3-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF919L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 07/21/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Sat Jul 22 06:01:05 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Sun Jul 23 00:03:58 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 888514586
    Family Seq Num: 3
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 2115740
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 138657136640
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 751151
    TotalMounts: 245
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 138657136640
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 1621777934834
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 4
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFF9-5660-3156-72E3-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF920L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 07/21/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Sun Jul 23 03:12:29 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Tue Jul 25 01:46:18 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 888514586
    Family Seq Num: 4
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 1917291
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 125651582976
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 607216
    TotalMounts: 197
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 125651582976
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 1247512373440
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 5
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFF8-5660-3156-72E3-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF921L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 07/21/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Tue Jul 25 01:57:08 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Wed Jul 26 01:31:51 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 888514586
    Family Seq Num: 5
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 1423724
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 93305176064
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 594978
    TotalMounts: 162
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 93305176064
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 1207951866943
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 6
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFFC-5660-3156-72E3-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF917L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 07/21/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Fri Jul 21 21:01:01 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Fri Jul 21 21:01:01 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 888514586
    Family Seq Num: 1
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 2055066
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 134680805376
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 316477
    TotalMounts: 193
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 134680805376
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 614126302149
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 7
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFF7-5660-3156-72E3-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 0
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 8
    Media Label: VL000001
    Media Desription: Media Created on 11/19/04 03:11a
    Allocated Date/Time: Fri Nov 19 03:11:14 2004
    Modified Date/Time: Mon Dec 6 10:36:13 2004
    Location Type: 1
    Location ID: 3
    Location Index: 1
    Family ID: 829626727
    Family Seq Num: 1
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 1392
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 90898432
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 3444
    TotalMounts: 12
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 91226112
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 215683537
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 8
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFF6-5660-3156-72E3-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF926L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 07/28/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Tue Aug 1 03:04:06 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Wed Aug 2 21:05:15 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 888973335
    Family Seq Num: 5
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 1792222
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 117455060992
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 651905
    TotalMounts: 200
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 117455060992
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 1484370990352
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 9
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFF5-5660-3156-72E3-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF925L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 07/28/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Sun Jul 30 03:07:36 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Tue Aug 1 02:53:48 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 888973335
    Family Seq Num: 4
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 1881630
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 123314503680
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 722663
    TotalMounts: 259
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 123314503680
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 1709358216830
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 10
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFFC-615C-3161-0CD5-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF924L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 07/28/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Sat Jul 29 07:12:32 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Sun Jul 30 00:04:04 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 888973335
    Family Seq Num: 3
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 2122381
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 139092361216
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 842134
    TotalMounts: 300
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 139092361216
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 2051699946113
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 11
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFFB-615C-3161-0CD5-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF923L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 07/28/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Sat Jul 29 01:18:49 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Sat Jul 29 01:18:49 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 888973335
    Family Seq Num: 2
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 1026151
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 67249831936
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 494730
    TotalMounts: 260
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 67249831936
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 950868863477
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 13
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFFA-615C-3161-0CD5-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF931L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 08/04/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Sat Aug 5 07:37:15 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Mon Aug 7 01:02:58 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 889497627
    Family Seq Num: 3
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 2317284
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 151865524224
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 558471
    TotalMounts: 209
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 151865524224
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 955727418374
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 14
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFF9-615C-3161-0CD5-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF930L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 08/04/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Mon Aug 7 02:14:54 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Tue Aug 8 02:52:34 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 889497627
    Family Seq Num: 4
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 1644876
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 107798593536
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 727563
    TotalMounts: 259
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 107798593536
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 1424019036557
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 15
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFF8-615C-3161-0CD5-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF929L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 08/04/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Tue Aug 8 04:18:20 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Wed Aug 9 21:05:27 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 889497627
    Family Seq Num: 5
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 1707718
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 111917006848
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 721822
    TotalMounts: 283
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 111917006848
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 1806034356650
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 16
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFF7-615C-3161-0CD5-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 0
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF928L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 08/04/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Wed Aug 9 21:32:44 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Fri Aug 11 12:08:16 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 889497627
    Family Seq Num: 6
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 1528751
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 100187045888
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 602051
    TotalMounts: 253
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 100188225536
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 1028232742277
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 17
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFF6-615C-3161-0CD5-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF932L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 08/11/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Sat Aug 12 02:52:02 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Sat Aug 12 02:52:02 2006
    Location Type: 1
    Location ID: 2
    Location Index: 2
    Family ID: 889956377
    Family Seq Num: 2
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 1062169
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 69610307584
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 513562
    TotalMounts: 299
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 69610307584
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 495357716019
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 18
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFF5-615C-3161-0CD5-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF933L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 08/11/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Fri Aug 11 21:00:59 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Fri Aug 11 21:00:59 2006
    Location Type: 1
    Location ID: 2
    Location Index: 1
    Family ID: 889956377
    Family Seq Num: 1
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 1946863
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 249846890496
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 598540
    TotalMounts: 306
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 127589613568
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 958161876262
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 19
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFF0-615C-3161-0CD5-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF934L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 08/11/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Sat Aug 12 23:16:29 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Sun Aug 13 12:53:42 2006
    Location Type: 1
    Location ID: 2
    Location Index: 3
    Family ID: 889956377
    Family Seq Num: 3
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 2027210
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 132855234560
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 800164
    TotalMounts: 293
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 132855234560
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 1815002917035
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 20
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFEF-615C-3161-0CD5-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF935L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 08/11/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Sun Aug 13 14:44:19 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Tue Aug 15 21:04:12 2006
    Location Type: 1
    Location ID: 2
    Location Index: 4
    Family ID: 889956377
    Family Seq Num: 4
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 1881998
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 123338620928
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 745271
    TotalMounts: 223
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 123338620928
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 1736805191600
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 21
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFF1-615C-3161-0CD5-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 0
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 8
    Media Label: VL000003
    Media Desription: Media Created on 11/15/04 02:50p
    Allocated Date/Time: Mon Nov 15 14:50:31 2004
    Modified Date/Time: Mon Nov 15 14:50:31 2004
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 829388367
    Family Seq Num: 1
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 19
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 786432
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 307
    TotalMounts: 2
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 1245184
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 711630
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 22
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFEE-615C-3161-0CD5-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF937L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 07/07/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Wed Jul 12 21:55:29 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Thu Jul 13 21:06:19 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 887597084
    Family Seq Num: 6
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 1449331
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 94983356416
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 1097490
    TotalMounts: 249
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 94983356416
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 471916429702
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 23
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFED-615C-3161-0CD5-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 0
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF938L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 07/07/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Thu Jul 13 23:36:30 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Fri Jul 14 02:04:39 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 887597084
    Family Seq Num: 7
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 670601
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 43912790016
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 485378
    TotalMounts: 248
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 43948507136
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 795003311587
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 24
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFEC-615C-3161-0CD5-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF939L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 07/07/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Tue Jul 11 03:39:21 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Wed Jul 12 21:05:10 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 887597084
    Family Seq Num: 5
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 1559969
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 102234128384
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 707256
    TotalMounts: 252
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 102234128384
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 1540206021111
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 25
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFEB-615C-3161-0CD5-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF940L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 07/07/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Fri Jul 7 21:01:04 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Fri Jul 7 21:01:04 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 887597084
    Family Seq Num: 1
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 1971928
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 129232273408
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 516615
    TotalMounts: 188
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 129232273408
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 1380124563967
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 26
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFEA-615C-3161-0CD5-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF946L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 07/14/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Tue Jul 18 02:25:21 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Wed Jul 19 21:05:16 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 888055831
    Family Seq Num: 5
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 1620283
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 106186866688
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 469027
    TotalMounts: 183
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 106186866688
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 949159408453
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 27
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFE9-615C-3161-0CD5-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF945L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 07/14/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Mon Jul 17 01:11:45 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Tue Jul 18 01:03:52 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 888055831
    Family Seq Num: 4
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 1660621
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 108830457856
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 654307
    TotalMounts: 206
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 108830457856
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 1317726965777
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 28
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFE8-615C-3161-0CD5-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF944L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 07/14/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Sat Jul 15 07:33:17 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Mon Jul 17 01:03:13 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 888055831
    Family Seq Num: 3
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 2430001
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 159252545536
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 689464
    TotalMounts: 252
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 159252545536
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 1722003586594
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 29
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFE7-615C-3161-0CD5-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF943L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 07/14/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Sat Jul 15 01:24:56 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Sat Jul 15 01:24:56 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 888055831
    Family Seq Num: 2
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 65536
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 1024262
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 67126034432
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 473668
    TotalMounts: 245
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 67126034432
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 942366080596
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

    Media ID: 30
    Media Guid: {FFFFFFFF-1B4A-3197-6308-00110A9D2997}
    Media State: 1
    Media Flags: 0
    Media Type: 7
    Media Label: EXF927L1
    Media Desription: Media Created on 06/23/06 09:00p
    Allocated Date/Time: Fri Jun 23 21:01:06 2006
    Modified Date/Time: Fri Jun 23 21:01:06 2006
    Location Type: 4
    Location ID: 0
    Location Index: 0
    Family ID: 886548509
    Family Seq Num: 1
    MediaSet ID: 5
    CurrentBlockSize: 0
    CurrentEndOfDataBlockAddress: 2032121
    CurrentCapacityBytes: 0
    CurrentRemainingBytes: 0
    CurrentWriteBytes: 133177081856
    EndOfMediaFlag: 0
    TotalInUseHours: 356055
    TotalMounts: 214
    TotalSeeks: 0
    TotalSeekErrors: 0
    TotalWriteBytes: 133177081856
    TotalWriteHardErrors: 0
    TotalWriteSoftErrors: 0
    TotalReadBytes: 823738122884
    TotalReadHardErrors: 0
    TotalReadSoftErrors: 0
    Shared: No

  10. Re: Veritas 9.1 on Netware 6.5 just stops

    I think you might need to replace your SCSI controller:

    http://support.veritas.com/docs/278402

    Also, there is a known issue with SMDR.NLM that comes with SP5:

    http://support.veritas.com/docs/281829

    Chris

  11. Re: Veritas 9.1 on Netware 6.5 just stops

    Thanks for the suggestions Chris. I had read the TID about SMDR.NLM and I
    have replaced the SP5 version with a previous version. However, I'll certainly
    look into replacing the SCSI controller.

    thanks again,
    Ros

    Ros Cusack
    Faculty of Science & Engineering
    Manchester Metropolitan University

    "Chris" wrote:
    >I think you might need to replace your SCSI controller:
    >
    >http://support.veritas.com/docs/278402
    >
    >Also, there is a known issue with SMDR.NLM that comes with SP5:
    >
    >http://support.veritas.com/docs/281829
    >
    >Chris

  12. Re: Veritas 9.1 on Netware 6.5 just stops

    Ros Cusack wrote:

    > Thanks for the suggestions Chris. I had read the TID about SMDR.NLM
    > and I have replaced the SP5 version with a previous version. However,
    > I'll certainly look into replacing the SCSI controller.
    >
    > thanks again,
    > Ros

    No problem. Please post back with the results when you have them.

    Chris

  13. Veritas 9.1 on Netware 6.5 just stops

    "Chris" wrote:
    >Ros Cusack wrote:

    >> Sp5 >> and I cant even get the Job to abort I have to reboot the
    >> server to >> get it to stop.

    >> that >> > way for hours until I just cancel it. Have no idea why it
    >> does not >> > actually start processing, any ideas are helpful.

    >> > Actually that is what happens, it finally starting doing a backup
    >> > showing 1 meg taking 2 hours to backup which is crazy. I cannot
    >> > stop it besrvr will not unload [after running bestop]. Eventually
    >> > I have to reboot it but [did it several times already] can't do it
    >> > now as users are on the system. I will try the latest version and
    >> > see what happens.
    >> >
    >> > Susan

    >> Having just applied SP5, I am getting exactly the same thing with
    >> release 1158. I am not running any anti-virus software. I am also
    >> getting an abend on NDPMD.NLM and a stuck thread, which is only
    >> released on a server reboot.
    >>
    >> Can anyone suggest anything that may fix this?
    >>
    >> Ros
    >>
    >> Faculty of Science & Engineering
    >> Manchester Metroplitan University

    >Ros,
    >
    >Did this problem only start after installing SP5? Please type LOAD
    >BEDIAG at the server console which will update
    >:\bkupexec\bediag.fax. Can you please remove the serial numbers,
    >passwords and public ip addresses and then post it here. I'll see if I
    >can spot any potential problems.
    >
    >Chris

    I applied SP5 on my Netware 6.5 server which had Veritas backup 9.1
    Now when the backup kicks in the server reboots with no messages.

  14. Re: Veritas 9.1 on Netware 6.5 just stops

    Ray Naidoo wrote:

    > "Chris" wrote:
    > > Ros Cusack wrote:

    > >> Sp5 >> and I cant even get the Job to abort I have to reboot the
    > >> server to >> get it to stop.

    > and >> >> > everything went fine, recognized tape drive. I can
    > create backup >> >> > jobs but for some reason the backup job starts
    > and it gives the >> >> > proper screen "running backup scripts" and
    > process says backup in >> >> > active job status. No backup appears
    > to take place, it stays >> that >> > way for hours until I just
    > cancel it. Have no idea why it >> does not >> > actually start
    > processing, any ideas are helpful. >> >> >

    > Eventually >> > I have to reboot it but [did it several times
    > already] can't do it >> > now as users are on the system. I will try
    > the latest version and >> > see what happens.

    > >> Having just applied SP5, I am getting exactly the same thing with
    > >> release 1158. I am not running any anti-virus software. I am also
    > >> getting an abend on NDPMD.NLM and a stuck thread, which is only
    > >> released on a server reboot.
    > >>
    > >> Can anyone suggest anything that may fix this?
    > >>
    > >> Ros
    > >>
    > >> Faculty of Science & Engineering
    > >> Manchester Metroplitan University

    > > Ros,
    > >
    > > Did this problem only start after installing SP5? Please type LOAD
    > > BEDIAG at the server console which will update
    > > :\bkupexec\bediag.fax. Can you please remove the serial
    > > numbers, passwords and public ip addresses and then post it here.
    > > I'll see if I can spot any potential problems.
    > >
    > > Chris
    > >

    > I applied SP5 on my Netware 6.5 server which had Veritas backup 9.1
    > Now when the backup kicks in the server reboots with no messages.

    Hi Ray,

    Does the server abend? If so, please post a copy of
    sys:\system\abend.log.

    Chris

+ Reply to Thread