Hi,

I have 5 Friday back jobs scheduled, each going to individual tapes.
They are number Friday1, Friday2 ... and so on.

My policy dictates that my Friday1 tape runs on the 1st week of the
month on Friday. My Friday2 tape is used on the 2nd Friday of the month
and so on. My Friday5 tape only gets used a few times a year.

It would appear that the calendaring in BE is somewhat different to
this. I will give an example:

Friday1 for July in theory should run on the 7th July - the first Friday
of the month, but for some reason BE interprets this as the 2nd Friday
of the month. Consequentially pushing the Friday1 job to August 4th on
submission.

Giving me a bit of a headache.

Gavin.