Open File Manager Synchronized Device deactivated due to driver unload - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Open File Manager Synchronized Device deactivated due to driver unload - Veritas Backup Exec ; Open File Manager Synchronized Device deactivated due to driver unload Not certain what this means. I'm on nw6.5sp5 clustered to scsi array I believe I chose the open file copy with lock option in the script. Is there a Best ...

  1. Open File Manager Synchronized Device deactivated due to driver unload

    Open File Manager Synchronized Device deactivated due to driver unload

    Not certain what this means. I'm on nw6.5sp5 clustered to scsi array
    I believe I chose the open file copy with lock option in the script.
    Is there a Best method for running the open file option on a cluster
    servers backup?

    thanks, scott

  2. Re: Open File Manager Synchronized Device deactivated due to driver unload

    Scott Schunk wrote:

    > Open File Manager Synchronized Device deactivated due to driver unload

    This is normal behaviour for OFM. You will see this after every OFM
    backup..

+ Reply to Thread