BAckup Exec QuickStart Edition - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BAckup Exec QuickStart Edition - Veritas Backup Exec ; where can I go to download Backup Exec QucikStart edition for Netware servers. The Quantum drive we have purchased contains the BE for Windows server cd included and they say to go to Veritas to download the Netware version. I ...

  1. BAckup Exec QuickStart Edition

    where can I go to download Backup Exec QucikStart edition for Netware servers.
    The Quantum drive we have purchased contains the BE for Windows server cd
    included and they say to go to Veritas to download the Netware version. I
    have since registered the product and received my permanent License key for
    Netware servers. I am not sure that downloading BE 92 for Netware is the
    right choice , unless the license key that was provided only unlocks specific
    feature to QuickStart Edition.
    Please Advise
    Cory

  2. Re: BAckup Exec QuickStart Edition

    I don't think that there is a QuickStart edition for NetWare. Backup
    Exec for NetWare downloads are here:

    http://support.veritas.com/menu_ddPr...w_DOWNLOAD.htm

    You should probably check exactly which license you have before you go
    ahead and download/install...

    Chris

  3. Re: BAckup Exec QuickStart Edition

    Well I downloaded be 9.2 for Netware for which, is part of the included software
    license. BE for Win is included on CD.
    I attempted to install on a test Newtare server and when the license key
    was input the dialog box, claims to install BE Qucksatrt edition.

    I wil perform on a production server this week.

    Thanks for your input

    "Chris" wrote:
    >I don't think that there is a QuickStart edition for NetWare. Backup
    >Exec for NetWare downloads are here:
    >
    >http://support.veritas.com/menu_ddPr...w_DOWNLOAD.htm
    >
    >You should probably check exactly which license you have before you go
    >ahead and download/install...
    >
    >Chris

+ Reply to Thread