Moving Installation - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Moving Installation - Veritas Backup Exec ; Can anyone tell me if it is possible to move an installation of BE for Netware to a different volume on the save server? Sys is getting a little crowded......

  1. Moving Installation

    Can anyone tell me if it is possible to move an installation of BE for Netware
    to a different volume on the save server? Sys is getting a little crowded...

  2. Re: Moving Installation

    Install BE to the volume where you want it. Then copy the contents of
    the following folders from the original volume to the new one:

    CATALOG
    JOBDATA
    LOG
    MM

    If you use Backup to Disk, copy the B2D folder, too.

    -Barry.

+ Reply to Thread