Java Server Error when Connecting Admin Console - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Java Server Error when Connecting Admin Console - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hello, i get an error on the Backup Exec JAva Application Server Login Succesful java.net.SocketException: Connection timed out: Connection timed out java.rmi.ConnectIOException: Exception creating connection to: 169.254.184.162; nested exception is: java.net.SocketException: Connection timed out: Connection timed out java.rmi.ConnectIOException: Exception creating ...

  1. Java Server Error when Connecting Admin Console

    Hello,

    i get an error on the Backup Exec JAva Application Server

    Login Succesful
    java.net.SocketException: Connection timed out: Connection timed
    out
    java.rmi.ConnectIOException: Exception creating connection to: 169.254.184.162;
    nested exception is:

    java.net.SocketException: Connection timed out: Connection timed
    out
    java.rmi.ConnectIOException: Exception creating connection to: 169.254.184.162;
    nested exception is:

    java.net.SocketException: Connection timed out: Connection timed
    out

    Dont think is an DNS Problem.
    Someone know this Problem ?

  2. Re: Java Server Error when Connecting Admin Console

    Hi Thomas,

    Take a look at this TechNote:

    http://support.veritas.com/docs/252914

    Chris

  3. Re: Java Server Error when Connecting Admin Console

    "Chris" wrote:
    >Hi Thomas,
    >
    >Take a look at this TechNote:
    >
    >http://support.veritas.com/docs/252914
    >
    >Chris

    Hi Chris,

    i have do this tit but nothing haps. When i start the Console from my Server
    under Netware i can connact to all Servers. Here was a proxy server installation
    some weeks ago. I Think all packes go over this server ( default gateway,
    DMZ ... )
    I will check this in the next few days. Thanks for your quick help.

    Greets

    Thomas

+ Reply to Thread