No directories displaying when using Linux Agent - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on No directories displaying when using Linux Agent - Veritas Backup Exec ; We're running Netware 6.5 sp5 with BE 9.2 rev. 1401. We run a Unix/Linux agent on our Linux 9 OES box which has 2 volumes. The volumes show up in the BE console but one of the volumes only displays ...

  1. No directories displaying when using Linux Agent

    We're running Netware 6.5 sp5 with BE 9.2 rev. 1401. We run a Unix/Linux
    agent on our Linux 9 OES box which has 2 volumes. The volumes show up in
    the BE console but one of the volumes only displays the files in the directory
    that I want to backup, not any sub-directories. Is there a size limit on
    the volume that BE can see? All rights look fine and volumes are both mounted
    the same way.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated,
    Geri

  2. Re: No directories displaying when using Linux Agent

    Are these NSS volumes? If so, RALUS (Remote Agent for Linux) does not
    support NSS volumes running on OES Linux. Not yet, anyway..

+ Reply to Thread