Backup Exec 9 Windows Admin Console - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Exec 9 Windows Admin Console - Veritas Backup Exec ; I can connect to my server OK but when the startup wizard activates I get the error message 'Server configuration not available'. Any ideas would be much appreciated....

  1. Backup Exec 9 Windows Admin Console

    I can connect to my server OK but when the startup wizard activates I get
    the error message 'Server configuration not available'. Any ideas would
    be much appreciated.

  2. Re: Backup Exec 9 Windows Admin Console

    What version and build of Backup Exec. What version of NetWare? What
    version of Windows?

    Have you made sure your Java components are up to date?

    -Barry.

+ Reply to Thread