does the backupexec 9.0 rev 4174 for neware support Dell LTO2 drive? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on does the backupexec 9.0 rev 4174 for neware support Dell LTO2 drive? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Deoes anybody know if backupexec 9.0 rev 4174 for neware support Dell LTO2 ?LTO3 tape drive? I got an dell LTO drive 100/200GB attached to my dell server running netware 6.0. My backup capacity has reached to limit. Want to ...

  1. does the backupexec 9.0 rev 4174 for neware support Dell LTO2 drive?

    Deoes anybody know if backupexec 9.0 rev 4174 for neware support Dell LTO2
    ?LTO3 tape drive? I got an dell LTO drive 100/200GB attached to my dell server
    running netware 6.0. My backup capacity has reached to limit.
    Want to upgare the drive to an dell LTO2 (200/400GB) or LTO3 (400/800GB)?
    Does my vertias backupexec 9.0 rev 4174 support the new drive?

  2. Re: does the backupexec 9.0 rev 4174 for neware support Dell LTO2 drive?

    According to the list, looks like you can go to LTO2. Doesn't look
    like DELL has an LTO3, or least not one that is supported.

    -Barry.

+ Reply to Thread