BE9.2 eval licence key - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BE9.2 eval licence key - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi all I'm trying to eval BE 9.2 for NW but cannont install the IDR option without a licence key ? I've not yet got any software manufactures IDR option to work and am keen to try the BE version ...

  1. BE9.2 eval licence key

    Hi all

    I'm trying to eval BE 9.2 for NW but cannont install the IDR option without
    a licence key ?

    I've not yet got any software manufactures IDR option to work and am keen to
    try the BE version

    UK sales say there are no eval keys so we can't give you one ! ?

    Any ideas on how I can test the IDR option

    Thanks in advance

    Andrew

  2. Re: BE9.2 eval licence key

    Andrew Kennard wrote:

    > UK sales say there are no eval keys so we can't give you one ! ?

    Exactly, you cannot evaluate IDR I'm afraid. You must purchase a valid
    license to use this option.

+ Reply to Thread